Hotelier 6

"Joohyun!" I pulled away from my trance when I heard my real name being called

"What?" I blinked. For a second there I thought my twin came back. We sent her and jennie off from the airport just yesterday where we bumped into taehyung going out. Turns out he's going to follow jennie! Hoseok was there too so I introduced them to my boyfriend which lead me to why I was spacing out. There was something about their reaction. What could have that jerk told them about suho? I know it was him.

"What are you spacing out about?" I shook my head, remembering where we are. I'm currently with the girls helping byul and hwasa with their place and then tomorrow, we'll help chaeyoung and lisa with theirs.

"Anyway, Have you heard from jisoo?" Oh right. They must've already landed. Those bitches didn't bother updating us.

"No I haven't. Let's go check on them." After no luck of reaching jisoo, I tried calling jennie but still no answer.

"They must've been tired from that long flight." Byul shrugged, slumping down the couch and put her feet up on the glass table.

"I'll try one more time, and if they still won't pick up I'm booking a ticket." I grumbled.

"Relax, they're probably just sleeping." Hwasa rolled her eyes at my exaggeration.

"Finally!" I exclaimed when I got a hold of jennie. I put it on speaker so the others can hear too.

"Are you guys ok?! I've been trying to reach both of you!" I shrieked

"Yeah sorry. Just tired." Her voice sounded hoarse, I must've woken her up.

I told you so. Moonbyul mouthed.

"We're in our room now." I sighed in relief

"Jisoo?"

"Taking a shower." I Nodded.

"Good. You can continue resting. I'll inform the others." Eventhough they can hear our conversation.

"Wait!" I hear her yell when I was ablut to end the call

"Did... did he come?" I covered my phone and panicked. What do I say?

"Tell her!" Lisa giggled

"No! It's a surprise!" Chaeyoung slapped lisa's arm and they both start to wrestle. I rolled my eyes at them and cleared my throat before weakly answering jennie.

"I'm sorry." I uttered as if I was a doctor announcing a death of a patient to its family members. I quickly ended the call.

"Who says acting over the phone is easy?" I clutched my hand to my chest.

"You should've told her and then she could've pranked taehyung! That would have been so fun." Lisa muttered as she pinned chaeyoung to the ground

"Good thing you didn't! You would have ruined the moment" chaeyoung grunted, raising her legs up and wrapping it over lisa's body and sat up, making lisa fall back squealing.

"You two are creating a mess!" Moonbyul hissed when the trashcan full of crumpled papers and platics toppled over from chaeng and lisa's wrestling match.

"I'm just glad they're ok." I leaned back to the couch and closed my eyes.

"Yeah but I'm itching to know what happens next? We should ask jisoo how jennie reacted when she saw her boyfriend." Hwasa chuckled.

"He hadn't contacted her since we left the province. Knowing jennie, he'll probably be injured before he can get a kiss." Moonbyul laughed and we all agreed with her.

"Damn we're missing all the fun." Lisa whined, clothes all wrinkled

"I wouldn't be so sure about that." Hwasa chuckled

"Oh shut up hyejin!" Byul threw a cushion towards hwas who caught it laughing.

"Oooh do tell!" Chaeyoung clapped her hands, her hair in disarray.

"What? It won't be fun if I'm the only one in on the bet." My ears perked up. Money is money.

"What bet?" Moonbyul groaned and hid her face behind a pillow

"No wayyyy!" Chaeyoung and I squealed and ran over to either side of byul's body.

"You're inlove!!" It was a miracle

"I am not! Not for long at least. I'll be over him soon!" She screamed. Denial. The bet is whether byul can overcome her feelings for the vet she met last summer and that is hoseok.

"Love is a wonderful thing!" I grinned

"Yeah wait til you get cheated on." She snorted then must've realized what she said, she cautiously looked at me.

"What? Why are you looking at me like that?!" I scoffed.

"Woah chill, you're the only one who's currently in a relationship right now in this room. Chaeng is busy with food, lisa is a stalker—

"I am not!"

And hyejin is... hyejin. So I can't give them the mocking relationship look now can I?" I huffed and stomped up.

"You know what? If you have something to say about suho tell me! I'm tired of getting this look! There's jisoo and then that thief and then there's taehyung and hoseok and now you!" I panted.

"What look?" Byul's brows rose

"Thief?" Chaeyoung tilted her head

"That look! The one you just gave me! The I-know-something-you-don't-know look!"

"Woah woah woah. Ok. Breathe in." I followed lisa and inhaled

"Breathe out." I exhaled.

"By thief, did you mean seok—

"Yes! He who shall NOT be named!" I cut Moonbyul off.

"But he wasn't at the airport?" Hwasa tilted her head.

"I bumped into him at the hotel where suho took me out for dinner the other night. He was a the manager there but I believe he's just there for internship cause you know? He's on his third year like suho."

"Wow. You got all that just seeing him?" Lisa giggled

"Look at me and tell me if you can see me as Mrs. Jeon." She wiggled her brows and I glared at her.

"Taehyung told us remember?! I just put two and two together. Easy math." I grumbled.

"Ugh. Don't utter the word MATH and you actually put it with the word easy. Are you kidding? I swear it's an abbreviation for Mental Abuse To Humans." Hwasa massaged her temples.

"Whatever. I'm leaving." I grabbed my bag and put it over my shoulder.

"Don't forget to come help tomorrow!" Chaeyoung called out and I waved my hands at them without looking back.