Hotelier 54

I was approached alot with the same questions, gushing at how I met my husband, how we fell in love, how he proposed and stuff like that, including about suho. Of course, suho was a popular alumni and there were those who believed him and gave me a stinky eye but didn't have the guts to confront me and just keep on talking loudly as if aiming their words at me. Childish, I know. That's why I didn't waste my breath to pick a fight. My friends however, can't let it be.

"Go be with your suho oppa then. Watch her don't give a damn but oh wait, you're not on Irene's level to be in suho's standards but maybe you can pass as a side chick" Hyorin sneers and I kept myself from dropping my jaw.

"You don't have to believe her! by the end of the day you don't have a Kim Seokjin! mehrongg!!" Bora sticks her tongue out to those girls who grumbled and rolled their eyes,walking away.

"You seriously gotta shut them up girl." soyou tells me

"What for? You guys have my back." I chuckled. "True." they shrugged, laughing. We paused on our way out when we see the students crowding by the gate. Mostly girls and their squeals could be heard.

"Is there an idol?" dasom asked aloud

"You're asking us? We were together." I snickered when she threw me a glare "I was just talking to myself."

"Excuse me, coming through." hyorin walked ahead of us and we tailed her as she expertly move to through the crowd

"Sooo cutteee!!" I can hear one say and when we finally made it out. I gaped at my father and son duo, They were both chilling at the hood of jin's car with their sunglasses on, blowing fucking bubbles.

"Heol." My friends say at the same time and they squealed and I braced myself knowing what's coming next. Seokjin may have noticed me when he looked up. He hopped down from the car and carried hyunjin down and I stopped my friends from shaking me "Want me to introduce you or not?" I grit my teeth and they immediately stopped shaking me

"Eommaa~" hyunjin meet me halfway and I crouched, ready to carry him as he ran straight to my arms making me giggle and shower his face with kisses.

"How about me?" I glared at seokjin as he playfully leans down for a kiss on the cheek but I will not fall twice for his trap. He laughs and ruffles my hair instead causing my heart sommersault. We hear throats being cleared and I turned to my friends who were grinning from ear to ear.

"Oh uhm, These are my college friends since freshmen, Dasom, Bora, Soyu and Hyorin. Guys, this is... my husband. Seokjin." They pushed each other to have their hands shook first.

"Nice to meet you. Thank you for taking care of my wife." He held a small of my back after shaking their hands

"Oh it's nothing! Irene took care of us too." dasom giggles

"We totally on TeamJin! You have our vote!" He raised his brow at me and I shrugged.

"Do you have a ride? We can drop you off" He offers while tried to focus on hyunjin other than his hand on my waist

"No it's ok! We have our ride. We'll see you tomorrow then." They waved goodbye and Jin opened the back door and settled hyunjin in then opened the front door for me and I got inside the car.

"You ok there baby?" I turned to hyunjin and he nods.

"What were you doing sitting at the hood of the car?" I asked jin as he climbs up.

"We got tired palying with the bubbles inside so we decided to do it outside and there's nothing really to sit on." I frowned "Did you wait long?"

"Not really. Just about half an hour." he nonchalantly shrugs

"half an hour?!" I screeched

"Eomma loud." Hyunjin pouts, covering his ears.

"She is, isn't she?" Seokjin smirked and I scoffed "I am not!" I pout, flushing. Knowing they both meant different things.

"Don't worry, I love how loud you are." He puts a hand on my thigh and squeezed on my inner thigh. "Shut up!" I grumbled, slapping his hand away, glaring at him through the rearview mirror. He laughs and started the car.

🏢🏢🏢

We got home and he immediately prepared dinner while hyunjin and I played inside hyunjin's room. "Eomma, want to go down."

"you wanna go down?"

"Hm!" He nods and I pout "You want to go to appa?" he smiles and nodded

"You don't love mama anymore." I sulked and he shook his head, cupping my cheeks with his cute little hands

"Hyunin loves mama this big" He stretched his arms wide in a circle and I chuckled

"Really?" He kissed my cheek and hugged me tight making me laugh. He knows his way around me already.

"Ara. Let's watch papa cook." I carried him down the stairs and we both sat by the dining table, literally watching Jin do his thing in is pink apron. Trust me, I didn't force him on it.

"Are you hungry? I'm almost done" He says, glancing back at us and I stood up to get the plates

"Take your time, he says he wants to watch you."

"Hey buddy, it's almost your birthday, how old are you?"

"Two!" hyunjin answers, raising two fingers up like a peace sign

"How old are you going to be?"

"Three!" Hyunjin can now count 1-10 and learned his abc's. His grandparents were eager to teach him

"Are you going to send him to school after he turns three?" He askes, turning to me as he kills the fire

"Hmm. My mom said it's the best age for pre-school." Jin nods in agreement.

"Yayy school!" Hyunjin claps his hand and I laughed. I should record this moment where he's still excited for school cause the time will come he'll be dreading it. But then again, I wouldn't really know.

"Baby, don't grow up too fast." I pout, staring at hyunjin with longing

"But hyunin wants to be like papa. Big!" he stood up on his chair and raised his hands high

"Ok, ok. Get down before you hurt yourself." I froze when I feel a hand wrap around my waist while an arm outstretched to put the dish on the table

"He said he wants to be big like me." I discreetly elbowed seokjin while hyunjin focused his sights on the food

"Stop twisting your son's words." he scoffs, rubbing his bruised stomach

"I'm not the one thinking bad things. I was just literally repeating what he said!" I threw him a glare and he raised his chin on me like asking for a fight. I raised my hand and he ran next to hyunjin

"Mama's spanking papa." hyunjin turned to me with a frown "Mama that's bad."

"It's because papa was being bad, that's why I spanked him." I slowly explained and widened my eyes at seokjin. He stuck his tongue out and I raised my hand to show a fist when he points it out to hyunjin "Look!"

I quickly faked a cough and use my hand to cover my. "Huh?" Hyunjin turned to his father in confusion and I quickly flipped jin the bird.