Hotelier 20

I went out of the washroom to see six pairs of eyes look at me with curiosity. I bit my lips and I can feel my eyes sting.

"It's all positive." I said with a shakey voice.

"Yes I'm gonna be an aunt!!" Jisoo yelled with excitement, pumping her fists in the air. She looked at me and I let the tears fall

"Awee, it going to be ok." She came and hugged me tight. I let out a sob as I soaked her shirt with my tears

"I'm scared." I admit. I didn't plan this. How can I face my parents? Will they disown me? I know they can't do that cause if they do, my twin will not have any second thoughts to come with me. She's loyal to me like that.

"It's alright. I'll be with you every step ok?"

"We're with you too. We're all sisters from different mothers! Group hug!" Lisa yelled and they all hugged me.

"Are you gonna tell jin?" Chaeyoung asked and I quickly shook my head no. I am firm with that decision. I am not gonna tie him down for something he didn't ask for.

"Let's go to an OB while you're here so we can check how long you're in and see if the baby is ok. Just also to make sure that there is indeed a baby." Jisoo said and I furrowed my brows

"Do you even know any OB's here?" She shrugged

"No, but I do know there's one in every hospital." I nodded and wiped my tears.

"Let's take a brunch first before you guys leave."

We headed towards the nearest hospital and was able to have an OB avaible for walk-ins and thankfully, the doctor is half korean and a girl. My twin held my hand as we wait outside.

"It's going to be okay rene. I'll be with you all through out." I nervously looked down on my stomach in wonder. It's scary but it's also amazing to think a life is growing inside of me.

"Kim Joohyun?" We stood up with the mention of my name

"Dr. Gong is ready to see you." we got in and the nurse left us for privacy.

"Hello, I'm Dr. Gong Minzy, Nice to meet you. I hear you guys are Korean?" we smiled at her and nodded.

"Sisters?"

"Twins" jisoo and I answered

"So who's my patient?" I raised my hand and she stood up to get something.

"I'll be checking your blood for pregnancy hormones but may I ask what made you think you're pregnant?" she gave me a paper to fill up and jisoo did it for me instead which I was thankful for but she occassionally asks me questions if she doesn't know the answer like if I had an intake of any medicine for the past week

"I tried four tests and it all came back positive."

"When was your last period?" she asks as she checked for my vital signs.

"A month or two?" she chuckled and nodded as if getting used to that kind of answer

"Do you have a regular blood flow?" I nodded

"Do you take birth controls?"

"No."

"Did you feel any sympotms?" she asked as she asked for hamd so she can take my blood sample

"I get very sensitive and I feel nauseous at times too."

"Is this your first time being pregnant or did you experience miscarriage or abortion?" I vigorously shook my head no.

"This is my first time getting pregnant" she nodded.

"When was the last time you had sexual intercourse?" I blushed and jisoo teasingly glanced at me.

"It was the only time I.. had.. you know."

"I see. Did you have any problems like vaginal bleeding, abdominal pains or severe nausea?" again, I shook my head.

"I do vomit sometimes but that is if my sense of smell gets triggered, but it was not severe." she nodded and jotted down notes

"We'll just wait for a few more minutes for the results, for the meantime, you can check if yor twin filled out the form correctly." she stood up and left jisoo and I.

"done!" she handed me the paper and I double checked it then nodded.

Dr. Gong Minzy came back with the result in her hands and I held jisoo's hand for support. she sat down on her chair and smiled at me. "Congratulations, you're three weeks in."

I was stunned. Eventhough the thought about me being pregnant is 90%, I was still stunned to know that I indeed am. I'm going to be a mother! My hands went to my belly and felt it. "You can come back for your monthly check up and so we can monitor the baby but for now, i know we can't see much but there will still be visual. Do you wanna see your baby?"

"yes please." I croaked and she helped he get on the bed and jisoo excitedly stood beside me. The doctor got the computer ready then put a gel on my stomach

"This might be uncomfortable and hurt a bit cause I need t push it so we can see better" she placed the small microphone like thing on my stomach and pushed it as she went side to side and then stopped.

"That's your baby right there," she pointed at the small dot on the screen and I can't help but tear up

"That's my baby soo, that's my baby," I cried and jisoo was the same. We thanked Dr, Gong and told her we'll be back.

We got home and showed the girls my sonogram picture and they all cried. Jisoo and I decided too fly back home and face my parents. I'll have to finish my first year but I will come back for my second year and finish my studies here in the states with jisoo and give birth here. Seoul is too small for jin and me, plus there's also suho who still kept on bugging me. I almost wanted him back. Almost.