Hotelier 18

This chapter is dedicated to perse_phonee, thanks for the upvote 💕

🏢🏢🏢

"Hey" I jumped a bit on my seat when lisa nudged me. We're currently in the cab heading to the Plaza Hotel where we'll stay.

We're celebrating holiday break here in NYC like planned and hoseok invited jin too but thankfully declined due to prior commitments.

"Are you ok?" She asked me and chaeyoung looked back at me from the front seat.

"Yeah, you've been jumpy since we arrived." I clutched my hand tightly to my paper bag, afraid of spilling its content.

"I'm just nervous... I don't know how to face my twin." That wasn't a total lie. I really am nervous in facing her cause I doubt she already knows about my break up with suho. And most of all, what if I am indeed pregnant? I bought a pregnancy kit at the airport saying I need to buy medicine for diarrhea as an excuse.

"Awee, don't worry, if anything, I think she'll rejoice about the fact you broke up. No offense." I chuckled at chaeyoung's remark. That was a fact.

"You're right. Let's just hope she won't find out what really happened and it will be fine." I calmed myself down and looked out the window for the new scenery.

🏢

"Damn time difference. It's messing up my head." Hwasa grumbled, stepping out of the cab.

"Tell me about it." Byul agreed, leaning towards hoseok who came with us. I eyed the two lovebirds and came to a conclusion that they might have something they're not telling us.

"Anyone who wants to go for lunch?" Chaeyoung asked as soon as we got in our suite, raising her hand, I but we all grumbled no as a response except hoseok.

"Room service it is then."

"There's two big rooms. The boys can take the room here downstairs and we girls can occupy upstairs." I said, clapping my hands to get ourselves moving.

"We can sleep here outside while you girls can take up the rooms." Hoseok offered

"It's alright hoseok, even if we all sleep in the floor, as long as we're all together for this break, it's ok." Not for me. I need to sleep on the bed! But yeah, same room as them of course.

We all headed upstairs and I immediately laid  down at the king-sized bed. "Wake me up in an hour or two." I mumbled sleepily

"Make that three or four." Lisa said, climbing up the bed and laid next to me. Hwasa's already knocked out, laying on her stomach. My eyes drooped low and I can't hear what byul and chaeyoung are talking about.

"Irene." I feel someone lightly tap my cheek

"Irene, wake up. They're coming." I woke up feeling tired. I want to sleep more but then what chaeyoung said registered on my head and I groggily sat up. I looked around to found out I'm the only one left not ready.

I dragged myself to the bathroom then eyed the paperbag. I nonchalantly brought it with me to the bathroom as if it was nothing.

I carefully read the instructions and followed it. I'll have to wait for the result so I hid it behind the toilet bowl and prayed. I then quickly took a shower and got ready.

I tapped on my foot and when they arrived, I didn't have time to check the results and I'm not sure I'm ready for it.

What I did not expect though, was to bawl as soon as I saw my twin. She hugged me and the waterworks just came. I was sad, hurt, happy and scared at the same time.

"Yah! Why are you suddenly crying." Jisoo laughed.

"I don't know. I just missed you so much!" I sobbed. Lis whisked jisoo away and pretended they just met. I sniffed and chuckled remembering they're acting out cause of jisoo's childhood crush, yoongi who's also here.

I eyed the guy and observed him observing us. He was silent and his face shows no emotion, just like jisoo said.

"You weren't kidding when you call him motionless min." I chuckled.

"Clever nickname huh? Inspired by moaning myrtle." She grinned and I rolled my eyes. She's such a potterhead. We bickered about her being such, and me being a mud blood.

"I missed you chu." I told her sincerely, hugging her

"I missed you two rene." Hugging just as tight.

"Get a room!" Lisa hollered and we glared at her

"Eww." We said at the same time

"Awee I missed that twin thingy you do." Lisa cooed

"I heard you broke a taekwondo player's foot?" Jisoo smirked at lisa and that was the start of their bickering until chaeyoung gathered us for dinner.

Hwasa went up to get jennie and taehyung who had not gone back down after they put the jennie and jisoo's luggage up to our room.

I excused myself and told them I gotta pee which was a lie. I trudged up and found no one there. I peeked to see hwasa calling jennie and taehyung at the terrace and I quickly came in the bathroom. I checked if they were gone by pressing my ears on the door.

I took in a deep breath and sighed then ducked down to where I hid the test. With shaky hands, I brought it to me and I froze. There's got to be a mistake. That's right. This might be false-positive. That happens right? I threw the test at the traschan after wrapping it up with tissue and hurried down in case they wonder where I am.

"What did I miss?" I asked, pulling my chair

"Chaeyoung's wrath. If you've been there for one more second she would've eaten your share." Lisa chuckled and I awkwardly smiled.

"You alright?" I felt jisoo's hand on mine and I smiled at her.

"Sure." I answered and silently ate but when jisoo asked to pass the chicken, my stomach flipped and I automatically reacted, pushing it away saying I don't like its smell.