Hotel 64

I watch as she grumpily wash the dishes. Her brows drawn together, lips pouting while rinsing the plate with a little force. So pretty.

"I knew she was a mango kind of person.. " I loudly say, pertaining to our judge, chaeyoung. I laughed in glee wanting to tease my wife and I succeeded as she slams the washed utensils on the drier. I laughed some more, she's such a sore loser.

"Are you mad?" I whisperd, snaking an arm around her waist which she immediately smacked

"Why would I?! It was a fair competition unless..." I leaned back as she faced me holding a knife she just washed, glaring at me.

"Ya! I'm not a cheater in any kind of way, FYI." She rolled her eyes and put the knife back in place and continued washing the remaining dishes. I smiled and gave her a back hug, she tried to pry away but I'm being stubborn.

"I won... where's my price?" I gave a peck on the nook of her neck and she hunched up her shoulders, getting ticklish.

"Stop it, it tickles." I smirked and tickled her sides instead.

"Ya!" she dropped the tray she was washing, her laugh music to my ears

"Stop it Kim Seokjin!" she splashed me with water making me stop so I can wipe the soap bubble that flew from her hand that hit near my eye.

🏢🏢🏢

I took the opportunity to get away from his reach. I watch as he wiped his eye and then glared at me, "I-I told you to stop..."

I slowly backed away as he moves closer. He gave me a mischievous look and I can feel bubbles of laughter escape my mouth.

I squealed and ran as he chase me to our living room. "Stop it! Go away!" I yelled, hurling some throw pillows at him which he either avoids or catch.

I laughed and ran away from him when I heard a thud and him hissing in pain, curling up next to the console.

"Ya, you ok?" Did he hit himself on the table? I worriedly went over to his side and checked if he got wounded

"See? That's what you get for being so-" I cannot believe fell for that trick!

My eyes widened when he grabbed a hold of my wrist and pinned me down. He's hovering above me and wriggled his fingers

"Y-yah! I can die from laughing you know." I tried to wriggle away but he's literally holding me down, straddling me.

"Atleast you'll die happy." Am I a masochist if I laughed at that? I try to bite his finger as he tries to tickle me but he pulls it away.

"I warned you..." I squinted my eyes at him as my left hand try to reach one of the pillows sitting idly just by my knee. He just smirks and was ready to attack when I hit him square in the face with the pillow. I laughed at how comical his stupefied expression was.

"Oh so now you want a pillow fight? Ok." He grabbed one and held it up over his head and I immediately crossed ny arms infront of my face

"Y-yah! It'd hurt my head since I'm lying on the floor!" I closed my eyes seeing the pillow closing in on me but opened it when I felt nothing, instead I felt a weight lifted off of me.

"Wha-omo!" I squealed when he picked me up like a sack of potatoes.

"Let's go to our room then, where you can lay in a soft bed..."

"I can walk you know!" I grumbled, trying to straighten up.

"Quit struggling we're almost by the stairs."

"Let me go then!" He puts me down and help me clear my face from my hair that is all over the place.

I tried to calm my breathing as I stare at him. He looks down at me then to my lips and I know where this is going so I willingly closed my eyes and I feel hisbhand cup my face. I could feel his breath letting me know his lips are drawing near to mine.

"I'm sorry, am I interrupting?" My eyes quickly snapped open and looked over his shoulders, where he was looking.

"Na eun" so that's her name

"The door was open." She shrugs and I stepped away from Jin, fixing myself.

"What are you doing here?" Jin asks while I awkwardly stood there, not really wanting to leave my husband with this trespasser.

"Pabo ya, did you forget our meeting?" She giggles

"I could've sworn I rescheduled it..." Jin mumbles to himself as he checks his phone, probably looking at his schedule.

"Oh, I didn't get the memo. Should I?" She faltered and I glared at the back of Jin's head. Make.her.leave.

"No, I'll be right with you, I'll just go change."

"I'll be back." He says, turning to me and dashed up the stairs. I just forced a small smile and headed back to the living room to tend our guest.

"Please sit down, sorry about the mess." She was looking around while I picked up the scattered throw pillows.

"I don't see your son."

"Pardon?" Was she talking to me? She was looking at somewhere else.

"Your son... I don't see him. Is he sleeping?" She asks, finally taking a seat and looking at me

"No, he's with his grandparents." She nods.

"Want something to drink?"

"Water please. I know Jin-jin's gonna take some time to pick something to wear." She chuckles while my brow raised at her nickname.

"Jinjin?" I can't help voicing out. It was reflex. "You must be close knowing his traits and having nicknames.."

She tilts her head at me "Didn't he tell you?"

Her voice held malice, something in her tone I didn't like or was it the way she looked at me with that tiny smirk hidden very well?

I didn't wanna ask, but again, it was like an automatic function to do so so I asked, "Tell me what?"

"I was his fiancée until he found out he got someone else pregnant and want to hold responsibility."