Hotelier 41

I stared at the two-storey house infront of me with hyunjin in my arms. I jolted a bit when I felt a hand on my back. "It's hot, let's get inside." He ushered me in as he carried our stuff with his other hand, refusing for me to help.

"This is your house?" He raised a brow at me, putting down the things. "Our house." He corrects.

"You don't like it?" I shook my head. "No, it's... nice." The first floor was wide and only consists of a large living room and a cozy kitchen connected to the dining room. I see a door an opened it to find a common wash room.

"You can take hyunjin upstairs, you can also take a rest. I'll just get the things inside." I nodded and trudged up the stairs finding four rooms.

I went inside the room saying Baby's crib. I gaped at the room and knew hyunjin would love it, from his customized car bed to the galaxy painted on his walls and the solar system hanging up on the ceiling. There were two light switch and I gasped in awe when I turned it on, the solar system glew a warm light and the other was for the striplights attached to the corners of the wall. It feels like you're in the galactic.

I set hyunjin down to his bed and turned off the light of the solar system and went out to find my room. I went to the one adjacent hyunjin's room, one has a a sign on the door saying Husband's office which was locked.

The next one to it is Wife's study. I raised a brow at it and turned the knob. It was open. I went inside and roamed my eyes and loving everything I see! From the Creamy white and velvetty red accented walls, to the study table and mini library which are mostly books I would need for my studies and business. On the side, there's even a mini kitchen so it's would be easy for me to bake without having to go down. I checked the fridge and cabinets and everything was full! How did he know me so well?

"Your mom and jisoo helped." I twirled and found him leaning on the door frame, hands on his pockets.

"Do you like it?" I shook my head and grinned, "Are you kidding? I love it!" I gushed.

"You can continue looking around, I'll be in our room." I nodded but froze realizing what he just said

"Our what?" I hurried afer him as he went inside the room next to hyunjin's. My eyes widened as he smirked at me while unbuttoning his polo shirt.

Contrast to hyunjin's room, this room was rather simple, Light gray walls with lavander accents. A beautiful dresser set up next to the king-sized bed, Two double doors occupied one side of the room and when I opened it, a walk-in closet greeted me. One is mine and one is his. I closed the doors and went to another door on the side which lead me to the bathroom.

I huffed and turned to him and found him laying on his side with only his boxers on as he watch me with his elbow propped up and his hand supporting his head like some kind of model for a nude painting.

"Can you put on clothes?!" I glared and he annoyingly pointed at his boxer shorts where my eyes darted down to his crotch which I immediately averted back to his face. "This is my clothes."

"Stop joking around! Are you saying we're staying in one room?!"

"What kind of married couple have separate rooms?"

"The fake kind! Like us?" I told him like duh.

He got up trudge towards me. Squinting his eyes. "Our marriage is real, whether you like it or not." I took a stepback when he got close

"Our contract states we'll be proper husband and wife and you didn't have any objections on that. You don't want to confuse our son too" I gulped when he got me cornered, with nowhere else to go.

"Anything we do in private as a married couple..." I looked away when he leaned down. "depends on you though." I hear him smirk and I felt his lips touch my collar bone.

"Hyunjin-ah! Papa's coming" He yells, skipping out of the room. Yes! He literally skipped even singing lalalala~ like little red riding hood off to her grandma's house.

I slid down to the floor, putting a hand to my palpitating heart. Aish! what did he mean it depends on me if something happens between us? Like I'll make the same mistake twice! Yeah this time make sure to use protection. I nodded to myself but then realized what I just thought and annoyingly have a boxing match with the air.

After calming myself and clearing away useless thoughts, I got up and went out to check on hyunjin. I hear his giggles echoing the hallway and I opened the door to see hyunjin on his lap as he talks to him and tickles him. I can't help but take a photo of the moment and leave them be and went back to our room.

I laid down in bed looked at the picture I took. It was a motion picture so it plays the happenings a second before I clicked the shutter and smiled at the sight. I was so busy that I seldom play with hyunjin but now, I can have the time for my son without worrying about work to make ends meet. I know I could've easily gone with the easier way and accepted my parents money but it is my child, I should be responsible for it.

The door opened revealing a derp faced jin and a giggling hyunjin. "Y-ya! What are you teaching my son?"

"Mama is possessed by a monster!" They charged, well, he charged while carrying hyunjin and my baby just laughed aloud

"Ya, don't you dare!" I warned but he had me pinned and told hyunjin to tickle me. I tried not to laugh but the giant ran over me and his hands dug on my sides.

"I.. can't breathe!" I can feel myself turning red from laughing as I squirm under Jin.

"Ah! baby! The giant is hurting mama!" I whined at hyunjin and he tilted his head towards his father with a frown then started punching him. Seokjin played along as he fell down off of me as hyunjin hits him. Wrong move asshole.

His back was on me as he lay sideways, continuing to act out. I pushed him so he lays on his stomach and got on his back and used the game as an excuse to pull on his chin. Jisoo loves watching wrestling and this is one of her favorite moves.

"Ya! That h-hurts! That hurts!" He slapped the bed thrice as surrender, I just cackled hearing him writhing in pain but he grabbed on my ankles and pulled it, causing me let go of him and tumble on his back.

Wriggling my foot away from him I quickly got up and grabbed hyunjin and ran for the stairs squealing and laughing as he chased after us.