Hotelier 27

"When did you buy all this?" Jisoo asked me, looking her previous room that is now turned to a nursery.

"I think it is true when they said pregnant women are lucky with draws." I grinned.

"You won all these? Wow." I shrugged

"What can I say? Looks like my baby's lucky." I patted my bulging stomach. First I won a raffle with my online purchase then when I went grocery shopping, then during my online class too. Amazing thing is, I may have not won first place on everything, everything I won are for the baby.

"Isn't it fishy?" Jisoo furrowed her brows

"It's luck I tell you." I'm pretty happy with it. I was going window shopping and took note of the things I needed to buy but I don't need to anymore cause I already won it.

"I don't know... It just seems weird to me." Jisoo says.

"What's weird about it?" I arched my brows as I took a seat on the couch and she followed me, handing me a cup of warm milk.

"Is it a coincidence all that you won are baby related things?" I paused blowing on the cup and looked at her

"Maybe cause they saw my stomach?" It's really big now. It's getting harder to move around and the baby's due next week.

"How about those online things you won?" I just stared blankly at her.

"You should really stop watching detective conan. You're reading too much into everything." I did ponder on it but I don't see anything that could be fishy with it. If it's our parents, they can just directly buy it for me. I shook my head, I didn't give any personal information like card numbers or passwords when receiving it and they already have my name and address for school and online purchase. For the grocery, I had to fill out a form and dropped it on a drop box.

"Complete it and only then will I stop." She says, sticking her tongue out as she played the movie.

🏢🏢🏢

I clutched on to my stomach when I felt pain. Now that the due date is getting near, I've been experiencing contractions lately but it goes away.

I gasped and stood up when I can't take the pain anymore. "What is it? Are you ok?" I worriedly rubbed my stomach.

"Let's go out? Wanna take a walk?" I struggled to get up and walked out of out unit but midway to the elevator I felt another pain on my stomach that I had to lean on the wall for support.

I can't help but scream then I felt it. I looked down to see my water broke. Oh fuck. The door beside me opened and I looked up to see jisoo, jennie and taehyung looking like a mess and is that what I think it is in jisoo's hair?

"Did you have a threesome or something?" Their answer was cut of by my scream as I clutch on to my stomach.

"She's gonna give birth! She's gonna give birth! Eww I have cum on my hair!" Jisoo was pulling on her hair running in circles.

"Let's hurry!" Taehyung scooped me up as jennie put a shirt on and we hurried to the elevator. I held on to taehyung tightly as I feel beads of sweat starting to form on my forehead. While waiting, I can't gelp but give them a look to which jisoo raised her hand up

"Stop looking at us like that. I caught them doing it and the idiot threw me a pillow with their kid on it." I wanted to burst out laughing when she said the last line if it weren't for the pain I'm feeling.

"Let's hurry!" Taehyung carried Irene and we ran to the elevator and I put my shirt on. We ran out of the complex just in time yoongi arrived, giving his keys to the valet but jisoo quickly snatched it back and shoved it to him then pushed him back to his car.

"Drive, drive, drive!" He took one look at me and understood. I held on to jennie and taehyung's hand tightly. The pain is unexplainable. To sum it up, I don't want to get pregnant again!

"What's that on your cheek?" I hear yoongi ask and then jisoo cursing but I couldn't focus when I feel a movement in my stomach

"I think it's coming out!" I screeched. Not here baby. Please bear with me.

"Step on it!" I feel the speed increasing and then came to a stop. We're here.

I was immediately wheeled to the delivery room and my heart pouded. It was embarrassing when they cut my underwear off. Why did they have to cut it?

"Get ready to push." I nodded to the doctor and followed her instructions.

I pushed and held on to one of the nurses. Midway through another nurse came panting as he took my hand and gave me a nod to push again.

"Almost there!" With a final push, I feel the baby put of me and then a cry. Tears pooled my eyes.

"Congratulations! It's a boy!" The doctor smiled at me as they showed me my baby.

"Hyunjin.." I uttered, feeling dizzy.

"I feel dizzy." I mumbled.

"It's normal as you lost a lot of blood." I nodded.

"Can she sleep?" I was confused as to why a nurse had to ask that but he turned to me after getting an answer.

"You did well. You can take a rest." I shook my head.

"My baby." The midwife handed me my baby and I felt crying again.

"Hello there little guy." I chuckled as I wiped my tears.

"We're tranferring you to a private room." I nodded, I couldn't take my eyes off him as they wheeled me out.

They put me in a private room and I waited for my twin. Where are they?

"May I?" The nurse reached out to hyunjin and I gave my baby to him.

"You have a baby too? I think you can take off your mask now." I smiled at him.

"Hmm. My first born." His eyes crinkled with a smile and unshed tears and I feel my eyelids come to a close. I held on to the hem of his polo shirt as if he'll run away with my baby. Come to think of it, I don't think he's a nurse. He might be the duola I asked Dr. Gong for. I did tell her if possible I'd like to have a guy as my duola to you know, feel as if my non-existent husband is there.