Hotelier 3

This chapter is dedicated to Gucci_btslover, wanderlust0601, AsamiMiko, narwhalfluffy, thank you for your support here too 🥰

🏢🏢🏢

Suho was there waiting for us at the arrivals area holding a bouquet of flowers.

"Baby!" I squealed running over to his open arms. I can hear my twin fake barfing but I ignored it. Too happy to see my boyfriend.

"There's my favorite girl!" He chuckled as he lifted me off my feet.

"D'you miss me?" I grinned, wrapping my arms loosely around his neck while his were around my waist.

"So much." I giggled when he pecked me on the nose and offered me the flowers he brought.

"Jisoo." He acknowledged my twin and smiled at the rest. My twin didn't bother to hide her disgust as she rolled her eyes.

"She's still at me?"

"Don't mind her. She's just grumpy I'm not going with her." I shrugged, dropping the hint.

"Wait, you're not going to the states with her?" He was surprised but didn't look happy about it and I almost frowned. He might've noticed my reaction when a smile adorned his face and he hugged me tightly. It must've been my imagination. Jet lag most likely.

"I'm so happy to hear that. But how about your scholarship?"

"I don't need it. I'm thankful of course, but there's still alot of good schools here. I don't mind." He nodded.

"Well, you must be tired from your flight. Let's drive you home." I sighed and rubbed my temples

"I want to make up for the times we weren't together." I pouted.

"I know, me too. But I also have to attend a last minute meeting. I'll be back by the evening. Ok?" He held my chin and caressed it with his thumb and I smiled, nodding. He gave me a peck and held the small of my back while the other held my luggage.

Jisoo was still adamant about suho. She even refused to ride with us when suho will just be dropping me off home.

"What will she do once we get married?" Suho nonchalantly asked on our way and I raised a brow at him.

"Are you proposing to me right now?" He chuckled and drove with one hand, holding my hand.

"We're bound to go that way don't you think?" He kissed the back of my hand and caressed it with his thumb.

"Where's my ring?" He laughed.

"Someday." Butterflies filled my stomach. It's times like this that I'm skeptical as to why my twin doesn't see what I see in him?

"I'll hold on to that." I leaned back and closed my eyes as he turned uo the volume of the music for me.

We've known each other since we were kids but only got together on seventh grade. It's been five years but we seldom fought.

As much as I want to get married, I want to finish my studies first. What's the hurry? And I want everything to be perfect. I've been dreaming on how my wedding would go ever since I was a kid with a few changes as preferences changed as I grew uo but nothing much.

I honestly want to hold a dluble wedding with my twin but when she starts showing her animosity towards my boyfriend, which most likely would be my husband, that all went down the drain and let's nit talk about her persistent pursue of her long time crush.

I think I'll have kids and she still won't be his girlfriend but then again, maybe at that time, he'd be married too so she'll finally let go of the idea of her with him.

"I'll come by later." I nodded and suho kissed me briefly before driving off.

"I thought you'd be kind to him already?" I annoyingly pushed my luggage to the couch where jisoo is slumped down on.

"I promised to be civil but I can't just act to be ok when he's around. The guy's giving me creeps." I scowled.

"Seriously? You're going to be like that?"

"I tried ok. I was fine with him here if our parents are around or your mutual friends but don't expect me to continue the act when I'm alone with you guys or with our close friends."

"Are you still mad I'm not coming with you?" She sat up and huffed

"We've been talking about this since highschool joohyun!" She's really mad if she calls me by my korean name.

"I know soo and I said I was sorry. I just realized I can't be away with suho for a long time. It almost drove me nuts over the summer." She snorted

"Goodluck with that." My brows furrowed

"What's that supposed to mean?" She stood up and grabbed her luggage.

"Nothing. I'm gonna take a rest." She left me and went to her room. Ever since that day she's been indirectly hinting me about suho's faithfulness like saying her chasing out her one-sided childhood crush is more genuine than my relationship.

I was hurt cause I want her support but I'll just let her be for now. I know she's disappointed that I'm not going with her anymore but she won't understand. She'll never understand.

I stood up and grumpily pulled my luggage to my room. I flopped down in bed and closed my eyes.

I wish my twin and boyfriend could get along cause I don't want to chose between them.

I stood uo and changed into my night gown and walked towards my twins' room and softly knocked on it.

"Come in." I peeked to see her wearing the same thing.

"We can't fight like this especially if you're leaving in two days." I walked towards her and sat on the foot of her bed, resting my arms on her dangling legs.

"I know. I'm sorry. I'm still just disappointed you're not coming with me." She sighed

"I'm sorry too." I looked up to her as she stood up and crawled on her bed and then tapped on the space next to her making me grin.

"I can't promise I'll be good to your boyfriend but I won't say anything anymore about it cause I know it hurts you. As long as you're happy, I'm ok." I felt my eye sting and she strated crying too.

"Yah, why are you crying?!" I chuckled wiping her tears

"I don't know! You cried first." She wiped mine and we laughed. We slept there together side by side.