Hotelier 49

As soon as we made entrance, I hear gasps and murmurs from both guests and employees. Good thing we don't really wear school uniforms in college but I wish I could've had a change of clothes. I'm just currently on my jeans and plain white shirt.

I was startled when jin held my hand and gave it a small squeeze, "You ok wifey?" He asks, pulling me close as he carries hyunjin in one hand

"Is it normal for you to get these many stares?"

"Obviously, I'm head turner." Why did I ask again? He chuckled at my glare and said "It's our first appearance as a family. I'm obviously handsome but my wife's not too bad either" Was that supposed to be a compliment? "and there's my son, the most adorable child in the world." Hyunjin smiles and gave me a wink. Heol. What has he been teaching my child?

"Is the room ready?" I raised a brow at him but he was focused on talking with the receptionist

"Yes, sir. Here's your key." She handed Jin the key and smiled at me which I returned and jin pulled us to the elevator.

"You booked a room?"

"Yeah, you can take a swim at the pool area too while you wait for me."

"Yayy shwim! swhim!!" Seokjin smiles and bounced hyunjin on his arm, "You like to swim?" Hyunjin enthusiastically nods his head

"You play with eomma cause appa still needs to work ok?"

"Ok. hyunin ith a good boy I have a thtar!" He proudly shows his stamp on his hand. Our parents have begun preparing hyunjin for pre-school.

"Wow!" I exclaimed dramatically which he grinned at "do you know how to sing the abc already? can you sing for us?"

"Eyy bi shii dee ee eff gee ethhh ayy theyy keyy elemenodewgduig." Jin and I giggled  at his attempt. There are some letters he still can't get right but I'm sure he'll get there.

We arrived at the penthouse and jin puts hyunjin down who ran excitedly inside the room "Careful!" I called out after him, he could be very hyper at times.

"Relax and have fun." I nod "Thanks."

"No need to thank me. You're my wife."

"Tch, why can't I say thank you just because I'm your wife?" He pursed his lips and hums before answering "You know the saying Love means you never have to say you're sorry?" I nodded remembering how my twin keeps on saying that quote after we watched the drama Love Rain and we both put our two cents on what it meant.

"I also think love means never have to say thank you because whatever your partner does to make you feel grateful isn't something you should thank him for cause it's what you deserve." My heart skipped a beat as I stared at him

He smiled and puts a hand on my head and ruffled my hair before turning to leave. I just stood there, rooted on my spot until I feel small hands tugged mine.

"Eommaa shwiimmm!" I pulled away from my trance and sighed, squatting down to hyunjin

"Maybe next time? We didn't bring spare clothes or bathing suits." he pouts  and I pouted back. He gave me a puppy dog eye and I did the same. "Arayo~" I grinned. I won. Ha!

"Let's just play?" He smiles and pulls me along with him

🏢🏢🏢

I groaned and rubbed my eyes then checked the time. It's already noon. I got up and put my coat back on and headed out. "Suhyun, did you bring their lunch up already?"

"The chef is already preparing it sir." she informs me and I nodded

"I'll be with my family then." she grins birghtly and nodded.

"Appa!!" My exhaustion went away as I see my son running up towards me

"Did you play with eomma?" Irene avoided my gaze and I raised a brow at her then turned back to my son

"You didn't go for a swim yet?" He pouts and gave me a hug

"I told him we'll swim next time. We didn't bring spare clothes." She finally looks my way but briefly

"You could've told me so, I'll handle it." She was about to protest but hyunjin's excited squeals silenced her. A knock came and I  opened the door for the room service.

"Eat alot and you can swim later ok?" He nods and I put him down

"Aren't you going to et?" I shook my head and removed my coat then loosened my tie

"I'll just take a sleep. Wake me up at one?" she nods, looking away again. I smirk and walked towards her and pinched her cheeks together, making her look at me and I bent down to capture her lips.

"Good night."

"Nado~" I chuckled and gave hyunjin a peck too and threw myself in bed. I peeked at their direction and chuckled at my wife's puffed cheeks whike glaring at me. Now she's looking at me. I fell asleep with a smile on my face.

🏢🏢🏢

"Eomma, ahh~" I darted my eyes from the kissing monster and smiled at my son, feeding him. I watched as he ate happily and demanded to feed him more which I gladly do so,

Soon, he won't need me to feed him and will be able to do it on his own. He's almost three and will start pre-school soon and he's tall for his age. I caressed his hair with a frown. My baby's growing too fast.

By the time we finished eating, hyunjin was feeling drowsy and when he yawned, it made me yawn too. I carefully laid him down at the bed but not too close to jin so he won't get waken up after I wake his father which is what I'm going to do now.

"Ya." I shook his body but he won't budge. I stare at his sleeping face with his mouth open and soft snores escaping his lips, he must be exhausted.

"Seokjin wake up." I tapped in his cheeks and he stirred

"It's already 1:00 pm." I informed

"Five more minutes." Ah, the common lie.

"You're the one who to-ya!" He pulled me down to the bed and crushed me with half of his body running into me.

"Let me sleep more." he mumbles against my chest. I couldn't move, I'm completely trapped in his embrace while my bottom half lays over his. I bit my lips and calmed down or he might hear my heart beting for him. FML.