Hotelier 31

Dedicated to: taetaevhyungie & JJ_Style

🏢🏢🏢

Jisoo and I were woken up by someone banging on our door and ringing the doorbell a couple of times.

"Coming! Sheesh" Jisoo grumbled and staggered her way out of our room and I went to check in on Hyunjin. Gosh, what time is it? I yawned and looked at the wall clock that reads 5 am.

I walked out of the nursery to see jisoo talking to the phone with yoongi in tow. I followed them and we all gathered at the dining table.

"We're all here, I'll put it on loud speaker." I gave jisoo a questioning look and she mouthed Jennie as she put yoongi's phone on loud speaker.

"Taehyung isn't home yet." Yoongi informs us. Jisoo and I looked at each other in alarm.

"Oh my gosh! Did you guys break up?!" We weren't able to send Jennie off as she flies off to Paris to let them have time together but I guess it didn't end well

"We did.." Jisoo and I gasped and even though yoongi didn't show any reaction, his brows shot up.

"Did he really cheat on you with that bitch cause I'm going to-

"I never cheated and never will!!" A deep voice intervened. We looked at each other in confusion and we hear Jennie sigh

"It's been a long day for both of us but to make the story short, We called to tell you we're getting married." What? Didn't she just say they broke up?

"OHMYGOSH! Are you pregnant?!" I shrieked

"WHO'S DYING?" Jisoo asked at the same time. It sounded absurd but someone was infact dying so it became really sad.

"Wait, so you're both back in Seoul?" I got up to get water and got two glasses for yoongi and jisoo then grabbed another one for myself.

"Err.. so, is this going to be some fake wedding to grant your grandma's dying wish?"

"NO!" They said at the same time.

"We did break up but that just lasted an hour or so. I was already on the plane but got off. We met back halfway and was actually planning to go to L.A. for an impromptu wedding when we got a call about grandma and immediately booked a flight to Seoul instead." Jennie explained

"Bitch that's some roller coaster ride you have there in one day." Imagine having a heartbreak cause of the sudden breakup, relief when they both realized they couldn't be without each other, overwhelmed with happiness and excitement as they decide to get married and back to sadness with Jennie's grandmother having not much time to live.

"So when's the wedding?" I asked

"The doctor said grandma has more or less than two weeks left." Jennie's voice cracked and we hear taehyung comforting her. We frowned at the news.

"I know it's sudden but I want you guys to be with me that day." She sniffed

"Of course we will jendeukie. We wouldn't miss it for the world." Jisoo wiped a tear and leaned on yoongi who just stared at her.

"True but uhm... Taehyung's gonna be your husband so.. my question is... Will he be there?" Yoongi darted his eyes to me and immediately averted them when I caught him. Did Jisoo tell him?

"Well, we did invite him but he's busy with his work so he'll just have his gift sent to us instead." I sighed in relief and we hear her movements, probably walking off somewhere.

"Since that's fixed, can I be your first client?" I beamed and took the phone off loud speaker and excused myself from yoongi and jisoo. Yoongi just gave me a nod after I pointed on his phone then went inside the nursery

"Are you sure you don't want someone else to organize your wedding?" I sat on my swivelled chair and turned the lamp on my desk.

"I wouldn't want anybody else but how about you? Are you sure it's ok? I mean it's like a last minute decision and-

"Bitch-" I caught myself and slapped my hand to my mouth, carefully glancing at sleeping hyunjin.

"Bitch, this is what I live for. Give me some credit." I whispered and she giggled.

"You're with hyunjin?"

"Hmm. He's still fast asleep."

"There might also be changes rene. We're still not sure with the date and we might need to rush it so something simple would suffice." I can't believe what I'm hearing. Jennie Kim and Simple can't be in one sentence.

"Then I guess I'll just have to make it simply magestic."

"I knew I could count on you." I scoffed playfully

"Really? It didn't sound that way earlier." She laughed and I giggled. We talked about the wedding and she told me they haven't thought where to have it yet but her mom will handle it and that she applied for internship with the help of her parents for the meantime. She said her goodbye cause she needs to go back to the hospital.

"Ok, Send my regards to your grandmother." I ended the call and smiled over to hyunjin. Jennie's getting married. We always thought I'd be the first one. Guess we can't really know with life.

I stood up and stretched. Too late to go back to bed now. i went out to the living room and yoongi bolted up so fast heat rushed to his cheeks. I squinted my eyes on him. Was the color on his cheek due to the sudden movement or was it because of something I migh have walked in on. My eyes darted to my sleeping twin then back at him.

He walked over to me and held his hand out. I put his phone on his palm slowly, eyeing him but he still has his blank face so it's hard to read him

"g-goodnight." he ran out of our unit while I followed him with my gaze, my head tilting. It's already morning though. I looked back to my twin who was sleeping soundly at the couch, her mouth open and her hair all over her face. Psh, maybe I was just overthinking.