Hotelier 76

"You ok?" Chaeyoung asked me, a hand on my arm.

"Yeah." I chuckled nervously.

"You ready?" My friends asked me and I gave them a small smile.

"We'll see you there." I nodded as they went ahead of me.

I felt tearing up but I blinked away my tears. I can't cry. I looked at the flowers in my hand and clutched it tightly. I didn't know it could happen so soon. What can I do anyway? Sooner or later, I have to accept.

I held the flowers to my chest and took a deep breath before going inside the church to see him and when I did, I can't help but tear up.

Aunt bom's crying loudly and uncle seunghyun calms her down. I held my dad's arm for support and he pats my hand. Mom is looking at us, wiping her eyes.

Here we are under the moonlight
I'm the one without a dry eye
'Cause you look amazing

I fainted that day thinking I've lost him forever. It turns out that beep we heard? Was from the patient next to him.

I'm sorry for whatever I've caused
Before today you knew you felt lost
But now you're my lady

It was such a roller coaster of emotions. He had a head injury but it wasn't life-threatening. He broke an arm and a rib. It's also not serious for him to suffer any long-term consequences. Thankfully.

So take my hand now
Seen me
'Cause you've made me into this man

As for naeun, she heard about Jin's accident and came crying. She prayed for him to wake up and bargained that she won't take him away from me anymore which ended up with her having to confess that she lied about her pregnancy which earned her a slap from Aunt bom.

She's not pregnant, but I am. I should've known from the symptoms.

I was informed with my pregnancy after waking up from my collapse which almost made me faint again with thoughts of having to go through pregnancy with him literally gone when I heard his voice. Yelling he's gonna be a father again which caused me another shock. I mean I lost consciousness with his bloodied lifeless self and woke up with him all cleaned and bandaged up and have energy to scream but wheezes after, and groaning cause of his rib injury.

I promise I'll treasure you girl

My dad smiled and let go of my hand as he transfers it to Jin's hand who bowed to him in respect and smiled to me as we walked to the altar, holding my hand tightly.

》His POV

When my car crashed, joining three more cars from that multiple collision all I could think of was her, and that she's still on the line with me. I wanted to turn the call off but I couldn't move.

I was scared. More than losing my own life, I was scared to leave her with so many unanswered questions that will cause her pain and with her on the line with me when my car crashed, I doubt she didn't hear it so that's me adding more emotional damage to her and if I die? What will happen to her? I can't. I can't leave her like that.

You're all that I've needed
Completing my world

I accepted her hand from her father and gave my respect and stared at her eyes. A pair of beautiful eyes that have unexpectedly enamored me when I first saw it.

Although she was glaring fiercely at me for stealing her kiss, it didn't hide her mesmerizing eyes.

You
You're my love, my life, my beginning

I didn't think I'd see her again, and even if I did, I wasn't really planning to make a move on her considering how she's been telling me she has a boyfriend since day 1 but then I saw who she was with.

Again, I wasn't in the position to do anything. We were not even friends and she already sees me as an enemy so if I have told her what I knew, she wouldn't have believed me.

And I'm just so stumped I got you
Girl you are the piece I've been missing
Remembering now

All the times, I've been alone
Shown me the way
Let me hear, let me hold
Right through the door straight to you
You're my love, my life, my beginning
It's you

But I have never wished for her to find out the way she had. When I saw her broken state, I have sworn with all of my life to never let her be in that state ever again. That's why I fought with fate for my life or I would've had left her more damage than he did.

Someone needs to come and pinch me now
I just can't believe what I have found
Standing here by me

"-Joohyun, take Kim Seokjin as your Husband?" My heart thudded to my chest as she smiles and answered "I do."

Giving me the greatest gift you can
Saying yes and now our life begins
Choosing you daily

I, Kim Seokjin, have officially become the happiest and luckiest man alive. For real this time. No pretending & not one-sided. I mean, it's about time for this handsome face which thanfully only got away with a scratch during the accident.

So take my hand now
Seen me
'Cause you've made me into this man

"I now pronounce you Husband and Wife. You may now kiss the bride."

I lifted her veil and smiled as cupped her cheeks and dipped down to give her a kiss.

I promise I'll treasure you girl
You're all that I've needed
Completing my world

You
You're my love, my life, my beginning
it's you

- End -

🏩🏩🏩

A/n: It's done! Thank you all so much for patiently waiting. To those who stayed despite the long wait. This was supposed to be uploaded long time ago but I got stuck with real life commitments. Thank you pages!