Hotelier 55

I was getting ready for bed when I hear my phone beeping in succession, receiving multiple texts. Seokjin is putting hyunjin to sleep in his room. Now that I think about it, we'll be alone tonight! I hurriedly went under the covers and closed my eyes shut trying to sleep asap but my phone won't stop beeping.

Sighing, I sat up and reached for my phone at the bedside table and flinched at the screen brightness. I lowered it down and checked my inbox and gasped with the texts from my friends. From my main bitches to my college friends.

Ayee are you sure it's just marriage for convenience? Doesn't look like it.

Wushuuu~ You look like one happy family yeee~

So that's where you went yesterday!

Bring us along next time!

Is it safe to put hyunjin's face out there?

Girl, you going viral

"What are they talking about?" I whispered to myself and clicked on the link lisa sent me and my eyes widened.

MATCH MADE IN HEAVEN! KIM'S HEIR'S WIFE AND CHILD REVEALED.

After the news of the Handsome Hotelier's betrothal, a lot of people, mostly girls that are brokenhearted by the news are curious as to who the mysterious lucky girl is. If she's worth having their popular bachelor or if their marriage is something that was forced on by their families but with the looks of it, we doubt! -A goddess have appeared and it's no wonder why the latter chose to tie the knot! Taken yesterday at one of their Hotel's pool lounge, The Kim's Heir was found having fun with his mother and child! You might think she looks kind of familiar right? She's the daughter of-

I looked up to Seokjin as he enters the room. "What?"

He walked over to the bed and I showed him my phone. He took it and I watch as his brows creased reading the article and tossed my phone back to me as he pulled his from his pocket and dialled a number "I want it all down ASAP. Have those photos deleted, I want every screenshots gone." He barked his orders and for some reason my heart skipped a beat with him looking so serious with his jaw clenching while his hand roughly brushing his hair.

Just a few seconds later, the article I was reading is already unavailable and I tilted my head at him as he angrily marched to the bed and laid down. "What's wrong? Why did you have it deleted? Do you have any business rivals that could harm hyunjin?" I wasn't expecting him to act that way. I thought he'd smirk and raise his chin proudly and say how good he looks in the photos.

He angrily sat up and started yelling "HOW COULD THEY TAKE PHOTOS OF YOU LOOKING LIKE THAT?! WHO GAVE THEM PERMISSION?! I'M GOING TO SUE THEM!" He pants, looking like he's ready to punch someone while I blink rapidly at him. Why is he so furious?

He lays back down and closed his eyes but his brows still sewn together. I leaned to get a better look on his face but quickly backed away he opened his eyes and sat back up again then glared at me. What did I do?

"You."

"W-what?" he just stares at me and lays back down leaving me confused. Shrugging, I put my phone on the table and slowly laid down and looked at seokjin whos laying sideways with his back on me. What's wrong with him? Ah, molla. I shook my head and went to sleep.

🏢🏢🏢

"Joohyun." I silently whispered and no answer. I slowly peeked and see her already sleeping. I slowly went out of the bedroom and scrolled through my phone, checking every news sites and social networking sites and my eye twitched, dialling the number of my secretary "I still see sceenshots of her in a swimsuit! It better be all gone tomorrow, you hear me?!"

"HA!!" I exhaled loudly and pinching the bridge of my nose. How dare they take photos of my wife looking so sexy?! Sure there were a few guys there but that's just it. They can see her looking like that but they can also see me with her. It's different in the web, many people can grab her photo and do who knows what, not caring if she's married or not, whether whose spouse she is, they don't care. Just thinking about it is making my blood boil.

I hear the door creak open and I turned to joohyun, covering her mouth as she yawns. "Why are you screaming in the middle of the night?"

"Our room is soundproof." I made sure of that

"It blocks the noise from the inside, not the outside." She rolls her eyes. I walked towards her and smirked "want to test it?"

Scoffing, she pushes me and walks down the stairs "Where are you going?"

"To drink water." I smiled and followed her to the kitchen.

"I won't drown in a glass of water." she sarcastically says, pouring herself a glass

"Who knows you might need a CPR" She spilled on her drink and glared at me as she continues to down her water. Unable to stop myself from following the water sliding to her pretty neck, I pull her close and licked the wasted water making her gasp

"Y-ya! I almost let go of the glass." she stutters.

"Hold on to it then." Her eyes widened and I held her nape, crashing my lips against hers.

🏢🏢🏢

I held on tightly to the glass as I feel my eyes flutter close and respond to his kisses and held on tighter as our tongues collides. He slowly took the glass from as he backs us both to the counter and I hear him setting it aside. I moaned as his hands massaged my butt before making me sit on the counter top. I pant as he broke the kiss and he removed his shirt, reaching over his head and yanking it over his head, disheveling his hair in the process, looking sexier with his swollen lips from kissing. I bit my lips and he held my my jaw, making me look up to him and his thumb releasing my lips from my teeth and bends down for a kiss as he slowly lays me down.