Hotelier 14

Thanks for supporting this too FrauleinKT, taennie__vj & thanks for the upvotes and comments potatoesofbae, who______ & pinkmelissa 💞

⚠️ JinRene Smut Ahead 🔞

P.s. not perfect cause I'm inexperienced (nbsb) 》No Boyfriend Since Biasesss 🤷‍♀️《. It's all based with stories, movies and not so movies. Yes, I went there 🙈

🏢🏢🏢

I gasped as my back hit the door. Both my legs are now wrapped around his waist and he was pressed against me, his size becoming obvious from the close proximity of our privates.

My mouth parted and a breathy sigh escaped my lips as his traveled down my neck. Perhaps, it's the lack of alcohol in my system or was it the heat of his tongue that made me sober.

I hear the door click lock as he gripped my waist tightly and I held unto his nape while his hand cupped the side of my face and his heart shaped lips were on mine once again.

I feel myself getting drunk. Drunk from his taste and I want more. His tongue asked for entrance and I glady let him in. Our tongues danced in harmony as he carried me over to the bedroom. He didn't bother closing the door as he gently laid me down the mattress.

"Tell if you wanna stop." He whispered, his forehead resting against mine and I shook my head no.

"Please continue." I panted. He dipped down and gave me one lingering kiss before trailing his kisses to my jaw and down to my neck. A moan escaped my lips as he licked, nipped, and sucked on my earlobe while his hand caressed my breasts down to where the only cloth remained.

"You're a virgin. You need a lot of foreplay so it won't hurt much." He said in between the butterfly kisses he's spreading down to my chest.

An unkown sound came from my mouth as I arched my back when he took one my peeks on his mouth while his fingers played with my clit and the other hand gave attention to my other breast.

"Oh my..." I didn't know what to do. The new sensation was overwhelming.

My breathing begins to pace as he worked with his fingers down south, still rubbing my clit in circles while his tongue gave equal attention to my breasts.

"Don't.. don't stop! Faster!" The jerk just have to tease and stop

"Yah!" I yelled impatiently and he chuckled.

"You'll get there." He gave me peck. He reached out for a pillow and put it on my back, just above my butt. I propped my elbows to see what he's doing.

"Relax." He smirked and went down to get rid of my panties. I blushed when he smiled at me

"What? I was prep—aaaah!" I screamed in pleasure as he pressed a thumb on my clit and inserted a finger on my hole with his other hand.

My elbows weakened and I fell on my back. The pillow helped me raise my hips and it felt nice. He was gentle with me as he pumped his fingers in and out of me but my eyes rolled back when I felt his tongue on my hot sex

"Seokjin!!" I moaned for his name and my hand reached out to his hair, clutching on it. My chest rise and fell as something is building up on my stomach.

"Ohhh ooohh ohh my ghaaa~" my toes curled and I don't know where to put my head anymore when he pressed above my clit and sucked on it while his fingers pumped faster and faster within me. I feel my walls tighten and my body shook onky to be cut short.

I was so close! He was quick to discard his remaining clothes and my eyes widened at his size. He's going to rip me with that thing.

"This going to hurt a bit. Ok?" He positioned himself on top of me and wiped his precum away. I felt the tip on my entrance and I squirmed.

"Look at me." He hovered above me and gave me a smile.

"You look beautiful." He put butterfly kisses on my face to distract me and then took the plunge. I screamed and clutched on to his back tightly. I dug my nails into his flesh I think I drawn blood to it.

Tears slipped my eyes and he soothed my back, drawing small circles on it and muttered sweet nothings on my ear. He didn't move abruptly. He let me adjust to his size.

I bucked my hips and he took that as a signal to continue. The pain subsided almost immediately and was replaced by unexplainable pleasure.

"More!" I moaned but he took his pace. He was treating me delicately and I felt precious. He was going faster and faster when he cussed.

"I don't have a condom." I almost cursed too but I was more worried he's going to pull out so I lied. I didn't want him to stop! Not when he might not be back in. So I took the risk.

"Go all the way! I'm taking pills. I'm an irregular." He took my word for it and he didn't hold back

"Hhnnnggg~ ah!" I feel my walls tighten around him and with a few strong thrusts, my body shook with orgasm and I moaned his name again as I came, he didn't stop yet, the slapping of our sexes were surprisingly turning me on then he sexily grunted and came. Hot liquid filled my womb and he dropped on top of me. He was careful not to crush me, our ragged breaths are the only thing you can hear aside from our heartbeats beating as one.

"Want to be on top?" He asked after a while. Mind you, he was still in me. But who was I to say no? This was a one time thing.. or one night. Might as well take advantage of it and be embarrassed later.

"Thank you for that passionate fuck but... fuck me hard?" He didn't need to be told twice and pulled out as he repositioned me on top of him.

After guiding me and letting me take control, he took me behind where it allowed him to go deeper, faster, taking me to a whole new experience as he granted my request.

Kim seokjin went hard, when I say hard, like really hard that I think my screams would reach my twin. Exaggerating, I know.