Encounters Chapter 27

Start from the beginning

Pastor Murphy gestures to the tarp. "Right here, untouched just like you said." Belle smiled and Derek watched utterly confused. What was happening?

The teen begrudgingly smiled, "thanks Pastor." Belle muttered, ignoring the excited noise he emitted.

Belle walked over to the tarp, the men climbing into their truck and heading off.  Derek right behind her, "What is it Kiddo?" He asks, as she rocked on her heels excitedly.

"This..." she smiles as she rips the cover off. "Is baby." Derek's eyes widened as his eyes fall on a solid black 2016 Yamaha VMAX, with dual sidebags. Belle sighed as she opened one only to present a sleek helmet. "I've had her for a while." She mutters, fingers running over a decal on the side, it was the same pentagram symbol she wore on her side. "Well, what do you think?" She asks, mischievously, as Derek watched, mouth gaping.

"You... ride a motorcycle?" He said, his hand raising to his chest. "I might pass out." He gulps, nodding.

Belle laughed, "I've had Baby since I was 15," she says kindly, "I was riding a year before that, I'll be okay." She says, easing the elder mans worried face.

Her eyes flashed to his watch, "You better head to work, or you'll be late, and I don't want to hear that I've been a bad influence from G-man." Belle says, swinging her leg over one side, turning the key as it roared to life. "Goodmorning Baby." She whispered, patting the gas tank.

"Are... are you sure you can get home alright?" He asked, his hand clasped on her leather clad shoulder. "I don't want you hurt kid."

Belle smiled, "I will be, I'll take a quick ride around. Then head home, I promise, maybe I'll hit up a cafe and get breakfast." She says, a smile growing on her face as a warm buzz filled her chest. She hasn't had someone worried about her since...

Let's just say it's been a while.

"Can you..." Derek trailed, "can you text me when you get to the cafe? And then when you're heading home and when you get there?" He asks.

The teen nods, "I think that's a good compromise, now go before you get a calvary after you, and say hi to Doc and Penny for me, yeah?" She asks.

Morgan nods, "See you at dinner tonight kid, we're having burgers."

"Sounds good." She smiles, as he clambered into his car and drove toward headquarters. Grunting her eyes flashed to the other Saddlebag. Opening it up and grabbing the false bottom to see... everything. Her Taurus Model 99 sat nestled on the side, silver bullets, Deadman's blood, Olive Wood, salt, holy water, silver knives, fake IDs, burners, and others sat scattered. Then,  her eyes caught it, fingers ghosting over the spine, and unknown emotions built in her chest.

Shaking her head, she tossed the helmet on, kicking her baby to life as she spead off, mind thinking back to when she first got baby.

Two years ago, Sioux Falls South Dakota

Belle grunted, head aching as Dean and Sam snapped back at each other. Fighting about god knows what. Her eyes flickered to the time, 3:33 am, October 31st. "Happy Birthday." She whispers to herself, taking a sip of her beer as a loud bang resounds in the house under her.

Oh, did Belle not mention she was on the roof of Bobby's house? Oops.

Another loud bang resounds, and Dean slams the door open, Sam hot on his heels, walking over to the impala they both climb in, slamming the door shut and speeding off.

Yeah.

Happy Birthday.

Finishing off the beer she chucks the bottle in the direction of a rather large pile of cars, the bottle splintering brilliantly as is made contact with the metal. Shaking her head. Belle reclined, eyes watching the moon and stars before closing and dozing off.