Nineteen - The truth

Start from the beginning

"Then? For who?"

"It's for Jimin."

Jungkook's head tilted to the side and was having a little taken aback. "I'm sorry? What?"

"This food is for Jimin. Seokjin-ssi said Jimin isn't feeling well and asked me to make a porridge for him."

"What do you mean Jimin? He's not here. Did you have a dream?"

"Y-Yeah? Jungkook-ssi," she laughed lowly, "Ah, I forgot that you were drunk last night. Jimin had come back last night and you even slept with him."

"Don't try anything funny," Jungkook turned serious as he felt like he was being played by the maid. It was a serious matter for him and he didn't like it, at all. "I slept on my bed."

"Yeah and that was because Seokjin-ssi brought you back to your room."

Jungkook wanted to explode, wanted to tell the girl to stop. He turned his head to gaze at Jimin's room and a flashback of his fiancé saying something had made his legs whirled around at a fast speed and ran straight to the door.

"Say thank you to your brother, he lifted you up and put you on the bed."

KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!

He bams his fist loudly onto the door, hoping that the door will be unlocked.

KNOCK! KNOCK—

"Yeah, come *Cough* Coming!"

His eyes widened while his body had been completely in froze. It was indeed Jimin's voice and he didn't know why his heart was beating so fast that he can't hear any other sound anymore except for his own beats.

Seconds after, another cough can be heard, and then the door that he was hoping to be opened had been pulled by someone from the inside. And his eyes quickly landed on Jimin's face. The boy seemed like he had just finished taking a shower as he was only with a towel around his waist. Jungkook didn't move, can't manage himself to be fine. He couldn't believe his eyes that the person he had been looking for days was now standing in front of him, looking puzzled.

"What?" Jimin sounded irritated.

"You..." Jungkook didn't get the right word to come out, he stepped forward and grabbed both of Jimin's shoulder in his hands, pushing the boy into the room. It led Jimin to freak out in puzzled.

"Wae? Wae? Wae??" Jimin stepping back with eyes wide looking at Jungkook. "What are you doing?" he asked while covering his body with his arms.

Jungkook was about to close the door but the maid calls for him to deliver the food to Jimin. He groaned in annoyed cause he can't wait any longer to have a talk with the latter. He grabbed the tray out from her hand and bam the door closed.

"Yah! Who said you can come into my room?" Jimin glared at Jungkook with face contorted in annoyance but then in just a second, it had been replaced with huge eyes after Jungkook cornered him to the wall.

"Where did you go?" Jungkook stepped so close to Jimin, looking down into the boy's eyes with a sharp glare, didn't want to let the chance out of his hand.

"What are you saying?" Jimin rolled his eyes, "I didn't go any—"

"Where did you go?!" the taller suddenly howled loudly, making Jimin jumped on his place and a surprised look dawned on his face.

"I... I didn't go anywhere..."

"Where did you go, New Face? These days. Where?"

"Jungkook."