Eighteen - The old self

Start from the beginning

Jimin only nodded his head, not having any energy to move or talk anymore. "H-Home..."

"Yes?"

"I want to go home."

***

"So, I'll get going now. Do you need something before I go?" asked DaeHyun, he already helped Jimin to get on the bed in Jimin's bedroom and the boy had finally stopped from crying, due to the exhaustion. But Jimin refused to talk, not having any expression on the face except the sadness.

Jimin raised his hand to point it out towards his study desk at the corner of his room and it made DaeHyun looked at the way right in second.

"What?" DaeHyun didn't know what the boy wants so he walked towards the desk and pointed his finger to everything to ask Jimin what was the thing that he actually wants him to take.

Until his finger landed on the iPad, he immediately received a nod.

"Okay, here."

"Thanks."

"You're welcome. Take a rest, you're tired. I know this is hard, nothing can do better for not making you sad. I'll come back again tomorrow, you don't have to go to school. I'll let the teacher know about it." DaeHyun was ready to leave, but he stopped as he really wanted to know what happened to Jimin.

Those scars and bruises on the younger's face had really made him worried because all of it still looks fresh like the boy had just got it just hours before. But he just shrugged it off for now as he didn't want to let the boy talk much. So, he immediately excused himself with a promise that he will come again tomorrow.

Jimin nodded and eyed the elder finally walked out of his room. And that was when everything hit him once again. The feeling of silence in the room had no longer excite him. The feeling of loneliness had grown madly that made him bite his lower lips in order not to cry. His life will now be turned into a blur.

He needs someone to comfort him but he knew he got no one as all of his relatives live far away. He switched on his iPad and went to the photos to look for his picture with his parents, lowly sobbing in sadness. He hugged the iPad closed to his chest and broke into a loud cry, no one's gonna be there to comfort him, making him stop from crying.

He jolted his body up from lying down on the bed and quickly moved his finger to open the Webtoon app. "Take me in... Please..." he begged for it, he didn't want to stay in his room any longer as it brought him so many memories. But nothing happened at the moment almost 20 minutes that he begged to enter the web world. It caused him to feel frustrated and he threw the iPad off to the floor.

He cried his heart out and hugged his both knees close to his chest. And that was when the iPad flashed a light and in just a blink of an eye, Jimin was now in his second room in Jungkook's house.

***

Hye-Joo helped Jungkook to enter his house with a bit difficult as the boy was bigger than her and heavy to help him walking straight. Jungkook was resting his hand around Hye-Joo's shoulder and he kept on mumbling "I miss him." for non-stop. She brought him to sit down on the couch in the living room as she knew she can't afford her energy to walk him up on the stairs.

"Jungkook, stay here. I'll make you a hangover soup."

"Mmmh, okay."

He quickly let go of Hye-Joo's hand and closed his eyes tight, the feeling of his head throbbing in pain was truly making him feel annoyed by it. He grabbed a cushion near him and was planning to lay down on the comfy couch but then, a sudden light came from the upstairs and it leads him to have a weird feeling. He felt like someone was calling for him. He wanted to shrug it off as he thought it was maybe the effect of him being drunk.