We got.. married?! (Part I)

Taemin~

I sit in the chair and let them put a wig on me. Stylist-Noona puts a long semi-curly wig that's very close to my hair colour on my head. She styles it so that it fits properly. "Taeyeon?" I grin. I look in the mirror. I'm a woman. Well.. a girl? I don't really know how to explain.She puts the wig up into a bun with 'my' bangs spilling onto my face. "Aigoo Taemin-ah you're so pretty!" I laugh. 

"Not prettier than you Noona." She smiles and puts more makeup on me. Light red lipgloss and eyeliner, white eyeshadow. 

"It's too bad they told me to put makeup on you. You're so pretty that you don't need it." I smile and she puts blush on me. "This is going to be fun."

"I hope so." She finishes up and I stand, looking in the mirror. Wow. I look exactly like a girl. I look a lot younger too. Like a child, a pretty child. 

"Now it's time to get you into your outfit." I gulp, knowing exactly what's going on. 

~+~_+~

It's pretty. It'd be better on a girl of course but it's still nice on me. A long ball gown with a corset top that has diamonds along the neckline. I look like I should've been in the Dazzling Girl PV. "Wow." I turn. Key walks in behind me. He's in a wedding gown too.

"Unnie, you're so beautiful." I whine at him. He grins.

"Well of course. I am a Noona. But Dongsaeng, you're beautiful too." 

"Why thank you." We stand there for a few minutes and look in the mirror. It looks like we're girls fixing our makeup. Key bursts out laughing first. I follow along after. 

"Aigoo this is too much. We're dressed as women and we're fixing our makeup. This is crazy!" 

"I know!"

"I didn't think I'd be getting married as a woman." I grin. 

"Neither did I but I guess that's how things go." I turn away from the mirror. "Which one of us is going first?" He opens his mouth to speak and the loud speaker comes on. 

"Taemin-Sunbae please go to the chapel." Why is my heart racing? Key grabs my hand. 

"I g-guess it's me." He nods. 

"Do you know who you're doing this with?" I shake my head. "Whoever it is, you don't have to worry. Taemin-ah fighting!"

"Fighting!" I walk out of the room and head to the chapel. The hall is long, making me feel like It's never going to end. I try to stop myself from shaking as I stop where I'm supposed to be. The room is made up with lovely decorations. It looks like a real wedding. They really went all out for a photoshoot. I look at the altar. Luhan, Sehun and Kai are dressed up as women. Onew, Jonghyun and Kris are the best men. I gulp. Who the hell am I marrying?! The music starts. That's my cue. I start walking slowly down the aisle with roses in my hands. I have to stop them from shaking. It's driving me insane. My groom turns, hair gleaming in the light. 

Minho. 

A grin comes across both of our faces. I'm 'marrying' Minho. I don't know why I'm so happy. I wasn't expecting Minho. I come closer to him and stop. He holds his hand out to me. Luhan takes my flowers and I take Minho's hand. The way it feels to be close to him in this setting. It makes my heart race. "Minho-sshi, Taemin-sshi, in exactly 1 minute you'll be fake married. Please do what you feel is approapriate for this wedding situation." We both nod. One minute is taking forever. 

"Hey Taemin-ah." He murmurs. "Have I ever told you that you're beautiful?" I feel myself blushing. 

"Not recently."