Fractured Haze~ Minho

• Dedicata a http://xwatashiwamizerablex.deviantart.com/art/Maknae-Taemin-600-reads-on-Wattpa

Minho~

I lay close to Takeru as we watch a Japanese movie. Not as close as I would if I were laying with Taemin but still close. He looks over at me and smiles. "You're that tired?" I shake my head to try and wake up a little more. I'm still thinking of how Taemin would feel about this. That's probably why I look much more tired than I feel.

"Yeah."

"Go to sleep."

"I don't feel like sleeping." That sounded a lot less dirty in my mind. Maybe he didn't hear it the way I did? Taemin would've gotten it quickly. I feel so guilty about doing this. About being too close to another person.

"When you're tired you need to sleep." Thank God he didn't say anything about what I said. All I can think of is Taemin. I wonder what he's doing right now. Probably hanging out with Key or something. Maybe reading or listening to music. He wouldn't be laying with another guy. But here I am doing just that. If he knew it would break his heart. "What are you thinking about?"

"Huh?"

"I can tell you're thinking about something."

"I'm just thinking about my friend."

"Taemin?"

"That's the one."

"Call him."

"He wouldn't want to hear from me."

"I'm sure he would."

"He'd be really angry considering how I left things."

"How did you?"

"We had a fight, we made up and I panicked for some stupid reason. I left when he was sleeping."

"By make up do you mean...."

"No!" Why does he look relieved?

"Are you sure he was sleeping?"

"Yeah. He was sound asleep and I left."

"I'd be pretty mad." You're not him though.

"I think they're all mad at me because I hurt him."

"If they're you're friends too then they won't be mad. They might be hurt because you left them too."

"I didn't think of it like that."

"You need to use your head for more than just a place to keep that pretty face."

"God they probably hate me." He leans against the head board.

"Tell me about this Taemin."

"He's amazing and talented. He's kind, sweet and understanding. He'd never do anything to hurt anyone. He's my best friend."

"Sounds like you two are close."

"Mmm Hmm."

"What does he think about you?"

"He told me that I'm nice and funny and talented and cute. Not at the same time of course."

"I'm going to ask you something personal. You don't have to answer."

"Okay."

"Do you two like eachother?"

"In the past we've kind of.... kissed before."

"Ooh. Tell me everything." I laugh. He sits up and crosses his legs. "Proceed."

"It's not the most romantic story."

"I'd love to hear it."

"I went to a party with Jonghyun and came back drunk. I went into his room and kissed him. This was before I knew I liked him."