So Many Nights I Wonder Why ~Minho

Minho~

I open my eyes and adjust to the early morning sun streaming in through the open window.. strange, I don't remember opening that. "Aish.. Taemin-Ah... come clean!" I turn on my stomach and squint. My eyes are hurting today. The place is a complete mess. Flour everywhere, water split on the floor, vegetables on the floor... a cupcake smeared in my pillow? Why is it that I don't remember what happened when he's the one who is drunk? "Taemin-Ah! You made this mess so come on." I stand up and check myself for damage. I'm covered in flour and my sock is painted with ketchup. Huh? "Taemin where'd you go?" I walk to the closet and pull the door. He's not in here. There's not many places for him to hide. Beside where I was sleeping, there's a note. How did I not notice? 

Minho-Ah, 

You're probably going to be really angry with me when you read this. There's something I need to do and it's very important that I do it alone. If I would've woken you, you would've tried to stop me. I need to do this Minho-Ah, okay? Don't worry okay? Don't come after me please. It's something I need to do alone. 

Your friend, 

Taemin. 

No. No way. This is not happening. Quickly putting on my shoes and jacket I run out the door and from the building. He's nowhere. I grab my phone and dial Onew's number. "Minho?" 

"Hyung, have you seen Taemin?"

"No. Is something wrong?" I don't know!

"No no everything's fine." Why am I lying to him? "We were playing a game and I lost him." Worst excuse ever. He knows I'm lying. 

"Are you sure? You sound scared."

"I'm not scared. If you see him can you tell him to call me? Or better yet, keep him there and I'll find you."

"Okay. Anything else?"

"That's okay. Thank you. Bye."

"Bye." Damn it! He just left me. Without telling me where he's going. I guess now I know how that feels. The SHINee Team Card! If he went anywhere, he'd need money and the SHINee Team Card is what he'd have to use because we don't carry Won on us! I call the account. 

"SM Entertainment Treasurer, how may I help you?"

"Hello Noona, It's Choi Minho from SHINee. I'm calling about the last use of a card."

"Is it your card?"

"No." 

"Do you have the card number."

"Yes."

"Please tell me."

"104831284."

"Do you have the password?"

"SHINEE TAEMIN 10." 

"I'll check now." I hear her typing on the computer. It takes a few minutes (Very impatient ones on my part) to locate the information. "Last use was at Incheon Airport in Seoul. A private ticket."

"Can you tell the location?"

"He'll be arriving at Haneda Airport in Ota, Tokyo, Japan." 

"Do you know what time?"

" He's departing at 9:50 AM and arriving at 11:50 AM." 

"Thank you Noona. Goodbye." I hang up and start to panic. Why would he be going there? We're not even supposed to be in Japan! Maybe I could catch him. I check my watch. 10 minutes. 

--.--" 

Running in a crowded airport isn't fun. Especially when you look insane because you're covered in flour. I can't find him. It's like he's disappeared. I call his phone and it goes to voicemail. "Taemin-Ah, this isn't funny. You haven't returned any of my calls or texts. I don't know where you're going." I run. "It's not nice to do this. If this is some trick, you're finished." I scratch the back of neck. I'm running out of time. "Okay please Taemin-Ah. Please tell me where you are. I can come get you. Please. I'm begging. Don't leave me like this. If something's wrong I can help. Just tell me. Aish, Taemin-Ah why are you doing this? I'm running all over Incheon covered in flour with a sock full of ketchup to find you and you won't even answer me? Call me back."