Moving Day~ Minho

Minho~

I wipe my forehead. Moving boxes is the hardest thing. "I don't get why we're moving." Key says and groans. He uses his back to push the box up the stairs. "I was perfectly happy before." 

"They want everyone to be equal. Us having a house with two floors and bedrooms of our own wasn't fair." Onew says from inside the moving truck. 

"What's not fair is them making us do this ourselves." Jonghyun takes the box from Key. "I mean they got moving trucks but didn't get movers?" 

"We can still do things on our own. Just because we're Idols doesn't mean we can't do things on our own." I say and rest on the stairs. 

"It just means we don't want to." Key sighs and flops down beside me. "SHINee movers, call 1 800 SHINee!" He sings and sways. 

"You're so funny." I lean back. "Where's Taemin anyway? Why doesn't he have to help?" 

"You didn't hear? Taemin was selected to go on that date show." 

"Date show?" Jonghyun and Onew walk in the house with more boxes. 

"He's on a date with Kai or getting ready for it right about now." 

"K-Kai?" 

"Does that bother you?" 

"Shut up." 

"Don't worry. It's just for a show." He taps his chin. "You two are in a good place right?" I nod. "Friends?" I nod again. "I think that's good. If you can keep up with the idea of being friends." 

"We've always been friends." 

"No you haven't. You've always been extremely close." 

"That's the same thing." 

"No it isn't." I glare at him. 

"Start bringing those boxes in."

****

I start putting things away with Onew. We've been working for hours and Taemin still hasn't come back. I keep worrying about him. I set up a table in the space in front of the kitchen. This house is nice and it feels like a family (The SHINee family) should live here. I'm sure I'll like it here probably much better than the old house. So many problems happened there. This is a fresh start. I for some reason, can't escape thoughts of Taemin. He's in my head and I can't get him out. 

"Minho?" I look up at Onew. 

"Yeah."

"I'm enjoying the layout but don't you think putting the dishes on the shoe shelf is a little odd?" I look. Omo, I've already screwed up moving day. 

"Sorry." He pats me on the head. 

"It's okay Hyung. Your head's in a completely different place than mine right now." He grins and picks up the dishes and puts them away. Aish. Why am I so out of it? "Hyung you should probably get some sleep. You look tired." I smile. 

"Are you sure?"

"I'm sure. I'll just get Key to help." I stand up. 

"Thanks Sunbae." I walk into the bedroom. It's so nice. 2 bunk beds seperated by a big bed (Claimed by Onew) in the middle. We've already decided our words. I share a bunk bed with Key, he's on the top bed. Jonghyun will share a bunk bed with Taemin and Jonghyun will be on the top bed. I get in my bed and sigh. Key and Jonghyun are already fast asleep. I don't get how they're able to sleep. I want Taemin to be here. I'm worried.

------------

I look out the window at the dark street. 11:01pm and he's not home. A date shouldn't run this long!! He was supposed to be home by now. I've been trying to keep my mind off of him but it's no use. Taemin will be on my mind until he comes back and if safe in bed. "Minho-Ah do you know how late it is?" Key asks and comes to stand beisde me.