We got... Married?! (Part 2)

Minho~

"Jagi!" I call from the kitchen. Taemin had been sleeping late for the last few days and I know it's going to be hard for him to concentrate on his schedule if he doesn't get up now. Stumbling out of the room, Taemin comes out rubbing his head. 

"Annyeong Hyung."

"Hey Minnie. Did you sleep well?" He nods. 

"You?"

"Mmm." I hand him the ramyun that I made and he smiles slightly, beginning to eat his breakfast. I sit down and watch as Key and Jonghyun battle to get out of the bedroom. 

"Come on Jjong stop being like this!" Key screams and pushes him into the door frame.

"This is my house too and I'm older than you so let me out first!"

"I'm sexier than you so there." Key pushes himself out and runs to us. He glares at me. "Did you only make ramyun for you and Taebaby?"

"Ne."

"Racist."

"You can't just throw that word around whenever you want to."

"I do as I please Mr. Choi. Minnie-ah?" 

"Ne Umma?" It's strange to hear Taemin still calling Key Umma even though he's legal now. It seems weird that he's so focused on growing up but he won't lose old habits. 

"Ramyun?" Key does a series of aegyo moves and Taemin laughs.

"Araso." Passing him the bowl, he leans back against his chair. 

"You shouldn't steal food from the Maknae. Didn't you learn from Yunho and Changmin-Hyung?" I say innocently and walk out of the kitchen. "Changmin almost killed him."

"Ani. Hyung is sweet." 

"Wrong. He's kind of terrifying." 

"Not really." I walk into the practice room and sit down on the floor. I'm beyond bored these days. Even though I have a 'wife' I still haven't found anything that interests me. I sigh and try to decide what to do with the rest of my day. It seems impossible to fill up time slots when all that we're doing is radio shows. 

"Hyung." I look up and see Taemin standing in the doorway. 

"Hey Taemin."

"Is something wrong?" 

"Ani."

"It seems like it." He walks into the room, shutting the door behind him, and hesitantly sits down across from me. 

"What do you mean?"

"You barely see us and you hang out with other people. Even though we're married..." His voice trails off.

"Even though we're married?" 

"I guess I'm just saying that you're spending a lot more time with the Ji Min-Noona and I'm..." It hits me quickly. Lee Taemin is jealous. 

"Tae are you... jealous?" His eyes widen with surprise.

"Aniya!" I smile slightly. 

"Omo my Taemin is jealous of his Noona. That's so unlike you." 

"I'm not jealous!"

"You so are."

"No I'm not! Why would I be jealous of Ji Min-Noona?" 

"You said it yourself. I'm spending more time with her than I'm spending with you and it's getting on your nerves because we're married." 

"I d-did not say that. I just pointed out that you were spending a lot of time with her. I didn't say it was getting on my nerves."