Chapter 77: It Was Her...

Maggie's POV,

"The DNA belongs to..." There was a pause of silence as Joe and Derek exchanged worried looks. Brad took my hand in his and squeezed it tightly. I took a deep breath and let it out again. Whoever it was, I want to know and I want to know why. Someone must have a real good reason, because it's a crime. I looked over at Brad who was biting his lip, this silence was too much to handle.

"It belongs to your friend...Rachel." Derek finally breaks the silence. Our friend? Bitch please, she is nowhere near a friend, and now? She never will be. I started to feel dizzy so I sat down again Brad straight by my side.

"Why?" I question Derek. As if to answer, Rachel walks past with her suitcase.

"Because I love Brad, and I never will stop, I thought you'd leave ok? I've got fired so I am returning to England, but that's not the last you heard of me, Maggie..." She says and walks off, her heels making the clicking noise, and her hair hanging from side to side in her pony tail.

I don't know how I felt, it was a mixed emotions. I was angry, sad, furious and happy. Why happy? Because she got fired. That's why. She won't be hanging around any longer. She won't be able to flirt with MY boyfriend, she won't be able to turn any of my friends against me.

"What do you want to do now Mags?" Brad asks playing with my fingers which are intertwined with his.

"I don't know, get the room cleaned?" I suggest looking up at Derek and his team, who have now finished their job. I want to get packed and go home, this is effecting me more than I thought it would.

"Yeah let's do that then, come on," Brad says standing up pulling me up with him. I sent the everyone a fake smile before Brad and I shut the door behind us.

"It will be alright," He pulls me into a hug which I accept, and hug him tightly, hoping that I won't have to let go.

"The police didn't do anything though, did they?" I ask as it clicks, She got fired, that's it.

"True, but I'm sure she won't approach us again." He kisses the top of my head before letting go and gathering the clothes from the floor. I knelt down and started doing the same.
Around 2 hours later the room was pretty much back to normal, except for the mirror. I stand there looking at it, and feel Brad standing behind me. It's not long before his arm slides around my waist.

"Want to wash it off? Or should I?" He asks handing me a cloth.

"I think I want the pleasure," I smirk at him taking it, spraying some window cleaner on the mirror then wiping it. Five minutes later the mirror is clean.

"There's just one more thing I want to do today." I tell Brad as I throw the cloth into the bin.

"And what may that be?" Brad asks looking over the room, there has definitely been an improvement. I just can't wait to go home.

"Get a new red lipstick." I smile.

"Let's go then," Brad puts on his shoes again and coat. I do the same, taking my purse checking I have my money and cards before holding Brad's hand and locking the room.
The walk was short and before I knew it we were at 'Boots'. We walked in and I went straight to the designer part where my lipstick was from. They had a new red called 'Sexy Cherry Red' and it was stunning. I got that one and the one I usually get, as well as some more foundation and new eye liner. Might as well right? I saw some hairspray and got that too.

"That's.. a lot?" Brad chuckles.

"Hey I need it!" I smile at him.

"No you don't, you're beautiful without make up," He says tucking a strand of my hair behind my ear. My cheeks heat up immediately.

"Awh," I say and get ready to pay. The lady scans all my items.

"That'll be $40.00." She smiles. I get my purse out but before I know it Brad has payed.

"Brad!" I frown once we get out.

"What?" He asks taking the small bag from my hand and putting it to his other, before linking our fingers together.

"I was fine paying myself..." I tell him.

"Yeah? Well I like to treat my girl sometimes you know!" He kisses my cheek and just as he done that we hear a camera go off. Paparazzi. Don't they ever get bored of their jobs?

Once we got to the hotel I opened up Twitter and the first thing that came up was people spamming me with a link, so I opened it. :
Bradley Will Simpson is such a gentleman! We love #Madley!
Today we have caught Bradley Will Simpson and Maggie Merrygold walking from a local 'Boots' store. What a cutie Brad is! Holding her bag, her hand and kissing her cheek! We wish this couple the best!

Well, at least it's not hate.

"You seen it?" Brad smiles at me.

"Yeah, cute eh?" I return the smile.

"Come here," Brad hugs me.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Hey!
Sorry if this is a bit too happy!
Basically I need to end the book soon! So my ideas (which will be in the Sequel) can start to develop!
What do you guys want before the end? Any events? Thinking a chapter or two before the end? Sorry for any mistakes!
Vote, Comment and DM!
-ILoveYouBraddyBoy x