Chapter 20 : What's That?

Maggie's POV,

"Maggie," Lizzie whispered and shook me. I opened my eyes and looked around, I was in my living room on a sofa. Across the room was Aston. I guess they stayed.

"Maggie, you should get ready if you want to wave the boys off!" Lizzie said and dragged me to my room.

"I hate goodbyes, I mean it's not forever, but it's ages." I sighed and washed my face before applying my usual make up.

"It's the same for me and Tris though." Lizzie told me and left my room. I picked up some black skinny jeans and a white crop top. I put my hair into a bun.

"Ready?" I asked Lizzie as I met her in the corridor. She nodded and we left the house. We talked about our plans for the rest of the week on our short journey to James's house. Lizzie knocked and Tris answered and they hugged. I ran past them and into Brad's arms. He lift me up and span me around before placing me back down and giving me a kiss.

"Alright love birds moooooove I need to get through with my suitcase!" Connor smiled and Brad rolled his eyes.

"What time do your trains go?" I wondered.

"Connor's and mine leaves at 11, and Tris's at half 11," Brad says as he drags me up to James's room. Brad closes the door behind us and pushes me against it lightly.

"Mr Simpson what do you think you are doing?" I smiled at him.

"This," he says and kisses me. Oh god I will miss this.

"Jump," he says and I do as he asks. He support my thighs with his hands and carries me to the bed. What? The kiss hasn't broken as he puts me on the bed and starts kissing my jaw line and down to my neck. I can tell he's looking for my soft spot.

"Brad..." I moan and he starts nibbling. That's gonna leave a mark. I was scared how far this would go, as much as I love Brad, I don't think I am ready...

"Brad... Stop..." I say. I can't do it. He doesn't say anything, he just hugs me and keeps me close to him. He looks down at me and smirks. I follow his gaze and see the purple mark he has left.

"Brad! How am I suppose to cover it up? I'm wearing a crop top!" I roll my eyes.

"Easily, you don't," his smirk stretches.

"Well I don't think I can go with you to the train station then..." I say and Brad gets up and gets his hoodie and chucks it to me.

"Thanks," I say and put it on, before Brad takes his suitcase and we walk downstairs.

"The love birds!" Connor says sarcastically.

"What took you so long?" Lizzie asks. "Wait, don't answer that!" She adds.

"Lizzie!" I give her the evils.

"Don't give me the evils young lady, a lot can happen in 10 minutes and 34 seconds you know!" She says which makes me roll my eyes and sit next to Brad.
-
"I'll miss you," Brad says whispers in my ear at the stations.

"I'll miss you too," I hold back the tears and kiss him.

"Brad, we got to go," Connor says. Brad leaves me with a sweet kiss and we waved them off. We have a bit of time with Tris so we sit in Starbucks for a bit.

"What you doing once Tris goes?" James asks me because the other two are having a make out session.

"Go home and see Aston, before he leaves with his family, you up for an evening hack?" I offer.

"Sure," he smiles and we walk out of Starbucks and wave Tris off.
-
"Thanks for the lift!" Lizzie and I say and enter the house.

"I'll be upstairs..." Lizzie says and I go into the living room and see Aston on the Xbox.

"Can I join?" I asks and he hands me the other controller.

"When are you coming to visit me in London?" Ast asked.

"Don't know, when do you want me?" I asked and smiled, concentrating on the TV, so I didn't bump into the edge with the car.

"Whenever, since I don't really do much you know, with JLS gone, I'm a bit lost you know, a part of me is missing, I still meet with the boys occasionally but it's not much." He says.

"Awh come here," I say and give him a hug.

"You give the best hugs," he says and it makes me smile. It always has. And he would always say it. Aston was always like my big brother, no matter what.

"Smile!" Aston says as he takes a selfie,

@AstonMerrygold: The Merrygolds reunited! Can't wait to see my lil sis again soon!

"Ast, we're going," his mum came in. Aston had his own apartment in London, but he came here with his mum and dad.

"Visit me soon yeah? I'll throw you a 'Welcome To London' party," he said as we stood up and hugged once more.

"Sounds like a plan!" I smile and waved Aston and his parents off.
-
"Lizzie?" I knock on her door.

"Yeah?" She replies.

"You alright? You seem quiet," I say with concern.

"You know me and Aston don't really get on, they gone?" She asks and I nod.

"Want a movie marathon?" She suggests.

"Sure, you spend ages finding films, while you find the films, me and James will take the horses out," I smile and stand up.

"Ok," Lizzie smiles back.

Within half an hour James and I are in the saddle and walking on the beach.

"What's that I see?" James says pointing to my neck. Shit. I forgot about it.

"Erm..." I blushed and looked down.

"Brad sure knows how to leave a mark, it's as obvious as if he written 'hands off, mine'" James laughs. I smiled and put my hand on it, while my other held the reins.

"Is it that obvious James?" I ask.

"Erm, yeah Maggie," he says.

"He left me his hoodie," I smile. I like boys hoodies. I have a few of James's. I don't steal them. I get them offered, then don't return them.

"That mean I can have mine back?" James asks as we ride onto the road and back to mine.

"Nope," I say and kick Terragon on into a trot back home.
-
"So what are we watching?" I went into the TV room to find Lizzie there.

"Harry potter!" She grinned at me. She loves Harry Potter.

"All movies?" I sighed.

"Don't diss Harry Potter!" She giggled and put the first movie on. I wish Connor was here. I'd leave them two to watch, they're both so obsessed with it.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hello 💕
Here is the next part :)
I think Jemima should re appear soon ✌️
Please vote
Sorry for any mistakes! :(

~ ILoveYouBraddyBoy