Chapter 39 : Spoilt Brat

Maggie's POV,

Today is the day everyone is coming back. It's been two and a half weeks since mum left us. Dad hasn't been in contact at all. James has stayed all the time and so has Brad. Even though Brad and I weren't really talking, he still stayed, and I feel like I should just forgive him. But I can't. I don't seem to be able to. I know that I still love him, the feelings have never gone away. I hope they never leave, it must of been a drunken mistake, else he would stop trying by now, right?

"Can I come in?" I heard a familiar Birmingham accent from behind my door. Just the person I was thinking about.

"Of course," I smile as he enters.

"James went to go and get everyone," he informs me.

"Ah I see," I say and take a bite out of the toast he brang me.

"I shall...urm...go?" He said getting up.

"Stay," I say without thinking. He sits back down with confusion all over his face.

"I want us to talk," I tell him, and take hold of his right hand. He puts his left hand over both of ours.

"About us?" He suggested and I nod.

"Brad I never stopped loving you, I needed time, I'm still not ok with it, but if you still love me, I'd like you back," I tell him and his face goes into a smile.

"Of course I still want you dummy! Why wouldn't I? I'm so happy, I mean, I know, and-"

"Let's leave it in the past yeah?" I interrupt him. He smiles and leans in. I lean in too and get a sweet kiss. Those lips I have missed for over three weeks. He leaves me wanting more. I lean in for more, and feel Brad's hand cup my cheek.

"Oh MADLEY BACK IN THE GAME!" Connor shouts.

"Didn't hear you come in!" I blush.

"How long you two back together?" James questions asking what he has missed that tiny time while he was gone.

"Since like 3 kisses ago?" Brad says hugging me.

"You two back together?" Rachel asks. I nod. "Congrats..." She adds and walks out. I feel safe back in his arms. I think to myself; is it too soon?! No. It's perfect timing. I missed him so much, without him I felt part empty.

"You forgiven him?" Lizzie asks shocked. I nod.

"If you are happy so are we," Jemima adds. Brad and I smile at them.

Brad's POV,
"I want us to talk," she says and takes my hand, making me sit back down. She does? I put my left hand over both of ours.

"About us?" I question her and she nods. I remember what she told me the other time
'Why don't we just let go?' I hope she isn't saying that what she said counts.

"Brad I never stopped loving you, I needed time, I'm still not ok with it, but if you still love me, I'd like you back," she says. My face breaks into the biggest smile possible.

"Of course I still want you dummy! Why wouldn't I? I'm so happy, I mean, I know, and-" I start to say but get interrupted.
"Let's leave it in the past yeah?" She says. I agree.
~~~
"Why?" Rachel questions me as I exit from Maggie's room.

"Why what?" I ask confused.

"Why are you back with her? After everything I told you? Brad I want to be with you! I loved James, I did, but then I really like you, I feel bad for everything that has happened to Maggie, but I want you," she sighs.

"Yes Rachel, but I also told you how I felt, and the fact that I love Maggie." I tell her and leave her.

"I sent a few songs to Joe," James tells us as I sit down at the table with them.

"And? Does he like any of it? Shown it to the management?" I ask, needing to know the answers.

"He wants us to have 'Wild Heart' as our next single boys," James smiles. We all do a man hug before high-fiving each other a few times.

"That's great!" Connor exclaims.

"It's FABALAS," Tris adds and we all start laughing.

"What's all this happiness about?" Lizzie winks at us and then sits on Tris's lap.

"We have a new single to work on Liz," Tris tells Lizzie and kisses her.

"That's brilliant news guys!" Says Lizzie.

Rachel's POV,

Brad just left me. Standing there. Maggie came out of the room and we exchanged looks, and she throws me a smile. I give her a fake smile back and follow her downstairs. We hear the boys cheering. Maggie goes up to Brad and kisses him.

"Stop!" I shout. They all go silent.

"Maggie, you are so unbelievable!" I shout at her. She looks taken back.

"Why?" Asks Maggie curiously.

"First you hate him, and make him hate himself, then next thing we know you love him so damn much? I bet you he just feels sorry for you, because of your arm!" I get it off my chest. Everyone looks taken back, except for Brad, who looks at the floor. He knows I'm right. She made him hate himself. No one does that, no one with a good heart.

"I never stopped loving him," Maggie half whispers with tears in her eyes.

"Then why be a bitch and leave him to brake down? Push him away?" I ask as my own eyes tear up too.

"Because I was scared, I had to run," Maggie cries quietly.

"Running away hurting everyone, you ruined it, everyday everyone wanted to go back to England! You're no friend to anyone, you're a person who hurts, and has to have everyone around them, you're nothing but a spoilt brat" I say.

"Get out," Maggie says angrily. "Get the fuck out of my house," she adds.

"With pleasure," I say proudly and leave. I don't regret a thing I've said. It's all true. People say if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all, but sometimes, it builds up inside you so much, that it has to come out.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hey!
Oh MY DAYS!!! What did I just write? Just when the drama was about to be over... :D
What do you guys think?
I'm so ill at the moment, so sorry for any mistakes!!!
Please share this story with friends and stuff :)
Please vote and stuff!
~ILoveYouBraddyBoy x