Chapter 49 : Back To Brad

Maggie's POV,

I was waiting for my bus back to Brad. I missed him. A few days without him, I mean, yes, I enjoyed my time with Aston and Luke and everyone, but Brad is...well he's Brad.

"You'll have to visit me again soon," Ast said waiting with me.

"I was thinking about buying a house in London," I blur out.

"What?" Aston stares at me blankly.

"You heard," I repeated myself, turning to look at him.

"You told Brad?" He asked and I shook my head.

"Not yet, I will though, I mean, I know I'm young, but I'm alone anyway back at home... And I'd ask Brad to live with me," I smiled at Ast who smiled back.

"And you'd be close to me,"

"Yeah," I smile as I see my bus pull up.

"I'll miss you sis," he says the words I loved the most.

"And you bro," I hug him and get on the bus. The journey is long, and it's only 11am. I look around and see all the busy buildings. Later, the bus goes past a galloping herd of horses. I smile at the view and remember Terragon back at home. You know, I've been thinking, about the whole moving house. I don't want to live there alone. I know that Lizzie will be with me, so I wouldn't be so alone, but the house reminds me of everything. I'm unsure of how Brad will react...I was thinking of Lizzie and Tris, along with the others? My thoughts took me away until the end of the journey.
Everything was a bit more familiar now. I saw Brad waiting for me at the plat form. I smiled to myself and hurried off the bus. He instantly opened his arms for a hug.

"I missed you," I hug him tightly.

"And you," he kissed the top of my head and takes my bag.

"I can manage fine," I say trying to get it back.

"I'd be no gentleman if I let you carry it," he winks and takes my hand. I giggle at his cuteness and we walk hand in hand to Anne's car.

"Welcome back Maggie! How was London?" She asks me straight as I sit down.

"Helloooooo, it was great thanks!" I smile and we begin the journey to Brads.

"I'll drop you two off and go shopping for dinner, is roast ok?" She asks.

"It's fine!" I smile remembering it's Sunday.
-
"Brad?" I get his attention as we enter his bedroom.

"Yes beautiful?" I blush as the words escape his mouth and butterflies build in my stomach.

"Erm..." I wait to, unsure of how to start. "I don't want to go back, and live in Bournemouth, I'm going to sell the house there, and buy us a house close or at the outskirts of London?" I quickly blur out.

"Wait wait wait ... Slowly..." He sits down while I sit on his lap.

"Basically I want to move to London, I can't go back," I take a deep breath and hold back my tears. "It all reminds me of how close everyone was, how I had both mum and dad, now mum is gone, and dad doesn't want to see me, Brad I need to get out of there," I tell him, eyes beginning to water.

"Maggie that's fine, you don't have to go back..." He sighs.

"I kind of already looked, and there's a huge apartment for loan, we could ask Lizzie, and Tris, and Jemima and everyone," I stared to speed up my speech again looking at his reaction.

"Well...erm... Have you asked anyone?" He asks me.

"Nope," I say, "but lizzie said she wants to stick with me," I remind myself of what Lizzie promised me as soon as she got back from America.

"I guess, maybe, I mean," Brad starts. "I was thinking of moving out, just, my age, your age," he continues. "But if you want to, I'll do anything for you," he takes my hand in his.

"I love you," I smile at him, and lean in.

"I love you too," he smiles and our lips connect, letting us share a slow yet passionate kiss. I wrap my arms around Brads neck and make him roll backwards and onto the bed, not breaking the kiss. Brad carefully wraps his hands around my waist, as if to ask if it was ok. I smiled into the kiss. Soon enough, Brad's tongue asks for entrance which I allow. The kiss starts to get really heated and Brad flips us around so I'm underneath him. He then, starts to apply kisses to my neck, and gently tugs at my skin, making me moan slightly.

"Brad..."
I can feel him smirk into my skin. This boy has me where he wants me. He passionately starts to make his way back up to my mouth. I start to play with the end of Brad's curls and tug on them slightly as he bites my lip.

"I'm back!" We hear Anne shout. Brad sighs breaking the kiss and getting off me. I smile at him and walk to the mirror.

"Brad!" I say in an annoyed tone.

"What?" He smirks at me.

"Don't smirk at me, now I have to cover it up, or go to dinner with these marks later!" I roll my eyes and get my make up bag out. Brad's hands slip around my waist and he kisses my cheek.

"I love you,"

"Love you too, now let me cover them up and help your mum," I add kissing him. He untangles himself from me and I cover up the hickeys.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Hello 💕
Did anyone get a James follow today? I didn't, but I'm not giving up :)
Ooh got disturbed ;)
People wanted more MADLEY because they felt like Brad was getting excluded from the story, so you guys better be proud of me :D
Amazing views! Please vote and stuff! Don't be afraid to tell your friends about this fanfic.
I've been getting messages if I can follow people back. YES! I will if you would like me to, just let me know :)
Sorry for any mistakes :)
10 DAYS TIL I SEE THE BOYS
~ILoveYouBraddyBoy x