Chapter 35 : Where Am I?

Maggie's POV,

I woke up and what I saw was in no way familiar. I looked down and my clothes were still on. I didn't drink last night. Last Night. I remember it al. That Rachel. If she gets anywhere near me, or him, wait, she has him. I ended it yesterday. What did I do? I'm not sure it's the correct decision. Actually, it might be. How can I be with someone who can do that to me? He knew about Rachel. She didn't even want to be friends. I bet you she just wanted to get to Brad. I now knew where I was. Charlie took me in. I have a lot of nice memories with him and Aston.

"Morning," he says as he comes in.

"Morning, and thank you so much!" I smile at him and take the coffee from his hand, while he sits down on a chair next to his bed.

"Where did you sleep?" I ask to keep the conversation going.

"On the sofa downstairs," he says looked at my phone. I look over and see missed calls and unread messages. I pick up my phone.

3 missed calls from Brad.
19 messages from Brad.

'Maggie answer me. Where are you?'
'I love you'
'Maggie mistakes happen, I'm so sorry, please reply'
'James told me you're ok, thank god, I love you'

The rest of the messages contained the same kind of stuff. I don't want to talk to him. Yes, he has done an awful lot for me, but I'm not sure I can get over this.

"Does you sister still live with you guys?" I ask Charlie.

"Not really, she usually stays with her boyfriend, his name is Beau, he's a really good singer, I could see him big one day!" Charlie says. Lucy is Charlie's sister. She's my age, and in London was one of my only friends. She was a bit more girly though, while me and the boys build forts she'd be brushing her dolls hair, until it was ready.

"Could I borrow some of her clothes?" I asked.

"Charlie!!! Oh...my....god... MAGGIE!" Lucy came in hugging me. I Got out of bed and hugged her back. We both started to cry.
"I haven't seen you in ages!" She starts to sob slightly, making me sob a lot.

"I know, borrow some clothes, it's fine!" She says and leads me to her bedroom. She tells me to smile so I do.

@Lucy_Loves_You : I can't believe it! 6 years! I've missed you @MaggieMerrygold!!

I retweet the tweet and borrow some of her clothes. I put on a black tank top, some yellow skinny jeans and a yellow cardigan. (Neon yellow). Next, I put my hair into a messy pony tail before taking a snapchat and posting it on my story.

'Love is a bitch. Smile for me?'

"Maggie?" Lucy sang as she skipped up the stairs. I was happy to see her. I feel so bad because I didn't recognise Charlie yesterday.

"In your room," I kind of shout to her. She opens the door with huge American pancakes.

"Oh the heaven these bring!" I take a deep sniff off them before pouring golden syrup over them and tucking in.

"I still remember, they're your favourite," Lucy smiles to herself.

"Who's this Beau?" I ask her teasingly.

"He's amazing! We've been together for almost 2 years. He's 21, I know, 4 years older, but he's fine trust me," she says. I give her a hug.

"What's that?" She gasps. She takes off my cardigan and looks at the hickeys. Oh great. I burst into tears.

"I broke up with him yesterday, he was...he was... Kissing, my ... Enemy?" It came out more like a question than a confident answer. I told Lucy and Charlie everything, and we all sat and cried together.

Time went on and Charlie dropped me off back at the lodge.

"Thank you!" I sigh and give him a quick hug.

"Anytime, don't hesitate to come over if you need ok?" He tells me. I nod and leave the car, and watch Charlie leave. I take a deep breath and walk in. As soon as I close the door I hear arguing.

"She ruined us!" Rachel cries.

"No, you ruined us, did you even ever like me?" James argues back.

"Guys stop!" Brad butts in.

"Brad fuck off, you ruined it for Maggie, so do me a favour and get lost!" James growled at him.

"Stop!" I shout. All three look at me.

"I'm going to go upstairs, then you guys can argue how ever the hell you want, but James don't get in it too much, them two aren't worth it," I laugh a slight at the end with annoyance. As I walk up the stairs I get a hug from Lizzie and Jemima, and burst into tears.

"He's not worth it," Lizzie says and we go into mine and Brad's room.

"I don't want to stay here," I sigh and wipe away my tears.

"Here in this room or here like in California?" Jemima asks.

"In this room, the memories," I sigh.

"I'm sure Connor won't mind you can stay with me?" Jemima offers.

"Only if Connor is ok with it," I say. I get my stuff together. Jemima returns and tells me that he will swap with me. I wheel my suitcase to Jemima's and mine room now, and get used to the look of it. Still another 3 weeks of being here. I text dad telling him everything, and he text me with a simple quote.

"Love is delicate."

Thanks dad...

"Dinner arrived!" Lizzie shouts up. Jemima gives me a hug and we walk down stairs. We eat dinner in an awkward silence. This will be so much fun...

Brad's POV,

I can't believe what I've done. I miss her so much. I miss her touch. Seeing her walk past me with her suitcase and into Jemima's room, it killed me. I don't know why I kissed Rachel. But I did. The thing is, I wasn't that drunk. I knew what I was doing. I did kiss her back, I did deepen the kiss. I did it all.

"Brad wash up and I'll dry?" Lizzie said. Everyday someone else did the dishes. I nodded and got up, taking everyone's plates. I took Maggie's, she looked up at me, only to look down. Her eyes, they weren't happy. They were sad. They looked as if they were nothing, as if someone or something took their life. I did that. It was all my fault.

"So you and Rachel?" Lizzie asked. I knew she cared, she most probably hated me, but Lizzie was caring.

"No, I don't like her, not the way I like Maggie, I don't like Maggie, I fucking love her. " I break down.

"I'll do the dishes. Brad sort this out. Please," she says and sends me a weak smile.
I walk out and to Rachel.

"What you want more?" She smirks at me as I close the door behind me.

"No!" I want to shout at her, but I said it in a normal tone.

"Then why are you here?" She asks.

"Because I want to know why!" I tell her.

"Why? Because I hate her! Because she had you! I don't know what it is Brad, I just want you! I liked James, but as a friend. But you? You are better!" She tells me.

"WH-what?" I'm taken back by what she is saying.

"You heard me. We are so close!" She smiles then frowns.

"But you won't love me, because you love Maggie, I kind of feel bad, but at the same time I don't. I want you Brad," she sighs. I don't know what to do. I sit next to her and she puts her head on my shoulder.

"I might of ruined it for me and James, but it can be me and you now," she tells me.

"No Rach, I'm sorry," I sigh and get up.

"I don't have any feelings for you!" I shout and slam the door behind me. I just want Maggie back.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Hello :)
Omg another update so early?
So what do we think? Will Rachel and Brad become a thing? Or will Maggie forgive him? Or will they all go their own way?
I dunno when I will update next, so just wait :)
Please vote and stuff <3
~ILoveYouBraddyBoy x