Chapter 12 : Meet Jemima

Maggie's POV,

"Thank you!" I gave Brad a quick kiss and took the tack of him.

"For that? It was fun!" He said and gave me a peck on the cheek.

"Aren't you two cute!" Jemima said.

"OMG you made it!" I giggled and hugged her.

"Yeah! I wanted to meet the boys since you told me so much about them!" She said and I blushed.

"I'm Brad," Brad said and shook her hand.

"Nice to meet you! I'm Jemima!" And with that all the other boys appeared along with Lizzie.

Jemima seemed to fit in really well. She had long blonde wavy hair, and had naturally tanned skin a bit like mine. She had clear blue eyes and wore some skinny jeans and a blouse. I think I saw Con look at her a few times.

"So you and Maggie done the photo shoot together?" Connor asked and we both nodded.

"When will the photos be out?" Tris asked.

"2 days time, we get to go and see them be released!" Jemima squealed.

"Any naughty photos?" Lizzie winked.

"Haha no!" I burst out laughing.

Jemima stayed with us for a while until she had to go. We said our goodbyes and I think she exchanged phone numbers with Lizzie and Connor. Hmm.

Lizzie went out again with Tris.

"Have fun Trizzie!" Brad shouted.

"Trizzie?" They laughed back.

"Yeah!" Brad laughed and turned to me.

"I have to go tomorrow," he frowned.

"Awh, I know," I hung my head. I felt his finger as he cupped my head and lift it up.

"I'll make myself come down, or you can even come up!" He smiled at me. I hugged him tight. How can he have such an effect on me?

We went back into my room and I got changed. I walked out of the bathroom and Brad was on my laptop smirking.

"What did you do?" I giggled.

I looked over his shoulder and saw he was on my twitter. I took my laptop and went onto my wall.

@MaggieMerrygold: I love @TheVampsBrad so much you guys have no idea!

@MaggieMerrygold: This is totally Maggie! (Not @TheVampsBrad)

@MaggieMerrygold: I have a bath once a month ;) fun fact

"Brad!" I hit him playfully. I don't take the tweets off, I don't mind having a laugh.

"Let's go for a walk!" Brad sits up and pulls me up.

"Where we going?" I ask as we walk hand in hand.

"You will see! You're so impatient!" Brad laughs at me.

"I just like to know where I am being led, what if your a murderer heh?" I burst out laughing and Brad soon joins me.

"Then I think I found my first victim!" He says and we stop. I look around and we are at the beach, there is a blanket there and a picnic basket.

"When did you do this?" I gasped.

"Secret weapons!" He winked at me.

"Simpson, you are full of surprises!" I giggle and kiss him.

"So are you!" He smirks and we sit down.

We watched the sun set and ate some pizza which he got. I'll miss him. I don't want to cry. Or say goodbye.

"Come on!" He says and reaches for my hand. I realise I must of been in a proper day dream.

"Sorry Brad," I apologise and get up.

"Don't worry about it Mags," he says. Mags? No one ever called me it before.

"Thank you Brad, this is so nice," I smile at him.

"I'll miss you," he turns around so we are both facing each other. He intwines his fingers with mine.

"Awh Brad, I'll miss you too, a lot," I tell him and look straight at him. He looks into my eyes and then onto my lips before returning to my eyes. I smile and lean in to kiss him. The kiss was a long. I felt Brads tongue slide across the bottom of my lips asking for entrance. I let him. Suddenly the kiss got more passionate, and I didn't want to be the one to pull away.

"Sorry," Brad blushed. He blushed?

"What for?" I giggle.

"The kiss?" He looks down.

"If I didn't like it Brad, I would of pulled away," I wink at him and he smiles.

We were walking back when we bumped into Trizzie!

"Trizzie!" Brad shouts.

"Eeewww it's MADLEY!" Tris shouts back. Oh the pair of them!

"So, what were you up to?" I asked them.

"We went for a romantic walk to the park... And we're together!" Lizzie squealed and I hugged her. We kind of left the boys to walk behind us as we talked.

"He asked you out?" I smiled.

"Yes! Duh! Finally! Eek!" She's so excited!

"OMG! That's good!" I say and look behind us.

"Omg that's so good!" Brad mimics me and they both start walking funny like 'girls'. Me and Lizzie burst out laughing.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hi! 💕

Sorry for the wait 👎

I've had a busy few days 💋

Trizzie is their ship name ✌️ Thank you everyone for messaging me 👌

Sorry it's short 💕