Chapter 44 : Other Views

*this chapter is from others points of view, a one off, all the same day as Maggie's in last chapter*

James's POV,
Lucy waved at me as her taxi passed me, I threw her and Beau a smile and a wave back. They're so cute, them two, together. Although, I wish someone else was at her side. Someone who wasn't Beau, someone who was...me? I know what you're thinking, James how could you? I don't know. When Maggie asked me I couldn't find my words properly. I do like Lucy. I love the way she dresses, the way she smiles, the way she starts to play with her hair when she gets bored or is nervous. Yup, I picked that up within 3 days of being with her. It could of been more, if we didn't come back to England, but I'm not blaming Maggie, she's my best friend and she needed me. All this thinking makes me realise that I'm at home.

"James!" Mum says my name and hugs me. Soon my sister and dad come to greet me too.

"I know you only have like 2 days at home and then we're off to Spain, but I'd love someone to help me with the garden," mum smiles at me I send her a warm smile back and sigh.

"Let me get changed," I tell her and walk up the stairs. I shut my bedroom door behind me and spread myself on the bed. I don't know why, but tears enter my eyes.

"James I missed you and can I ask you a favour-" my sister comes in, without knocking, singing to herself and skipping.

"Sophie just fuck off!" I yell at her. James you've never yelled at your sister in your life. She sits down, with her head in her knees and starts to cry.

"Sophie, I'm so sorry I didn't mean it," I get up immediately and sit next to her, hugging her. "I am so so so sorry Sophie I didn't mean it at all, I'm just a bit tired, and maybe a bit upset," I tell her as we lean against my bedroom door.

"You just scared me, that's all," she said hugging me and cuddling into my chest.

"I know, and I am really sorry," I tell her and kiss her fore head. "What did you want to ask me?" I smile at her waiting for her to speak. She looks up at me and smiles, then sits opposite me and begins.

"The girls and I love you and your band, so we were wondering if 1) you would all follow us on Twitter. 2) you could all take us to tour and 3) if you promise me to have a good time with me in Spain," she finishes smiling.

"Alright then, 1) if you tell me the names I'll text the boys and ask them 2) if we are allowed I'll definitely get you back stage tickets, but you can't always be with us and 3) I promise you," I smile.

"James, you're the best!" She screams, hugs me and jumps to her feet. "I have to tell them everything!" She says. I move out of the way so she can get out of the door. Sophie is only 13, and she's an emotional teenager. I get changed and leave to help mum in the garden. Why is Lucy still in my mind?

Luke's POV,
My mind keeps tracing to the conversation Maggie and I have had. It came so naturally and I felt like I could tell her anything, even though I didn't know her well enough, and for all I knew she could go and tell everyone everything and use it agains me. I trust her with everything I've told her.

"Stage in 1 hour boys," our manager comes in. We nod to him and everyone carries on with their conversation.

"Can't wait to go to Australia with you again, I miss your mum heh," Lucy giggles. She's talking to Beau, we all come from Australia. I went to America to meet Lucy and Beau before we came to England. Jai and I were currently the only 'single' ones. I wasn't really looking for a relationship, and I'm certain that Jai is just focusing on the band. James, Daniel and Beau all have their own girls. Him and Lucy have been together ever since they met, and we weren't even famous back then. I think I'm falling for someone. But I know I can't have her.

Jemimas POV,
"Finally back at my flat!" I smile as Connor and I walk in. We went to his mums and dads house for dinner, but ended up deciding to come back to my place. More privacy I guess.

"Looks great," he does in his Davy Jones accent.

"Thanks," I giggle and put the kettle on.

"Tea? Coffee?" I ask.

"Jemima with no added sugar please, she's sweet enough," he replies as his warm, strong arms wrap around my waist.

"Very cute there Connor," I tell him, turning around and kissing him. Instantly, Connors hands go from my waist, one cupping my hand, the other on my back, tracing small circles. Suddenly, he lifts me up and onto the counter. I smile into the kiss, deepening it at the same time. Connor starts moving backwards, making me jump off the counter, only breaking the kiss for a few seconds. He leads me to a door, hoping it's the bedroom, but it isn't. Connor hasn't been here before.

"Bathroom? You've got to be kidding me," he sighs. I feel so bad for him.

"Let me," I giggle and kiss him, taking control of it and walking to the right bedroom.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Hello 💕
This is something different, it's to celebrate the views and votes and comments and positive direct messages I've been getting.
Thank you ever so much, it all means a lot to me. I won't really be doing other points of view of other people again, as this is, Maggie's story. People just asked about everyone else so I did this for you :) next chapter will be back to normal for those who didn't like this.
Please vote and stuff 💕
I don't know if the girl in his picture is his sister, but it just goes ok? :)
~ ILoveYouBraddyBoy x