Chapter 30 : No More Drama

Maggie's POV,

I quickly exchanged the bowling shoes for my own and ran out of the bar. I could finally let the tears out. There were some paparazzi outside, because of the boys. I was so happy for them. Tears running down my face I ran, I could hear Brad and Lizzie shouting my name, but I didn't reply, instead, I ran even faster. Running was so hard in my heels, that I had to slow down.

"Maggie STOP!" Lizzie shouted after me. Unwillingly I stopped to catch my breath. As soon as Lizzie ran up to me I gave her a hug.

"It'll be ok, I'm sure James will she what she's like!" She says.

"NO!" I shout.

"No what?" Lizzie looks at me confused.

"I don't want them to break up, I want no more drama!" I shout whilst I'm still in Lizzie's hug. Soon Brad comes.

"Sorry, paparazzi..." He sighs and gives me a hug. I knew that the boys were getting big, and I knew how many amazing fans they had, but I didn't know that they had paparazzi following them everywhere.

"I love you Brad," I said and return his hug.

"And thank you Lizzie," I say and smile at her over Brad's shoulder.

"What for?" She asks.

"For being you! For being here for me!" My smile stretches and so does hers.

"Tris is askin if we're coming back?" Lizzie asked.

"I don't think I want to, but you guys can, I'll be in my hotel room..." I sigh as I pull away from Brad's hug.

"I'm sure we can come with you, you know, we know that us girls won anyway!" Lizzie giggles and I soon join her.

"Oi! You didn't even see what I got! Next time, I will beat you all!" Brad says.

"Of course you will," I laugh as we all start walking to the hotel.
-
"What movie?" Lizzie asks.

"I don't know, anything that isn't cheesy, not in the mood for cheeeeeeese!" I say streching out the 'e'.

"How about Dispicable Me?" Brad suggests.

"YEAH!" Lizzie and I agree at the same time. We all said we'd meet at mine and Brad's room in 10, so we could all get changed into PJ's and order some pizza. You can't have a movie night without snacks right? I walked out of my hotel room and took the lift down. I remember that there is a SPAR down around the corner of our hotel.
I pick up a few bits, such as popcorn, Ben N Jerry's cookie dough a phish food and some coke.

"That'll be £12.89 please," The cashier says and I hand her a twenty pound note and get my change before walking back.
-
"I could watch this again!" Lizzie giggles.

"Yeah me too!" Brad agrees.

"Me three?" I say unsure.

"Can't wait for the second one, we all have to go and see it together, VIP seats, in peace!" Brad says and gives me a kiss.

"Alright love birds, Tris is back, I'm off, enjoy your evening," Lizzie says and gets up. I get up with her and walk her to her room.

"You didn't have to walk me you know," She says.

"I know, I wanted to," I reply, turn on my heels and walk off.

"If you need me you know where I am!" Lizzie shouts before I hear her door shut. I love how close me and Lizzie are. After everything we've been through, I'm happy to call her my best friend.

1 message from Jemima :
Hey Maggie! Hope you're ok, you seen this yet? www.paparazzinews.co.uk/bradupsetmaggie

Instantly I open the link and it opens up to an article about Brad and I.

"Tonight we have seen the teen model Margaret Merrygold run out of a bowling bar with Bradley Will Simpson from The Vamps running after her. Maggie had tears running down her face and Bradley looked very concerned. Is this the end for this couple? Game on girls, Bradley Will Simpson might be back for grabs! None of the celebrities have commented on this, even though we did stop Bradley Will Simpson, but he didn't reply to a single question we asked, looks like he has some stuff to clear up..."

"Urm.. Brad?" I say my voice kind of shaking.

"What?" He says as he comes and sits next to me on the bed.

"Look," I say and pass him the phone. He reads it and his mouth opens.

"Oh serisously..." He says and instantly gets his phone out.

"Twitter is going mental, questions and hate..." I tell him.

"Let's make it clear than shall we?" He smiles and I watch him post a tweet.

@TheVampsBrad : Don't always believe what you hear. Madley is still official ;)

Soon I made one too.

@MaggieMerrygold : Brad and I are alright, I did run out crying, but it's personal reason and I don't have to explain myself. Madley is still here guys 😜

"Sorry about all of this.." Brad says and leans in to kiss me. Instantly, I kiss him back. The kiss starts to get a bit heated as Brad asks for entrance with his tongue, which I allow, and end up throwing my phone accross the room and putting my hands around his neck and start to play with his curls.

"Brad..." I say as I feel his hand slip under my top. I don't want to. Not yet.

"Sorry..." He clears his throat then gives me a soft kiss on my lips, before he dissapears into the en suite.

James's POV,

"How long are we staying here for?" Rach asks me.

"Goin back tomorrow I think, why?" I asks her back, putting my hands around her waist and pulling her closer to me.

"Just wondered," She says and kisses me.

"You know, I don't know why it bothers Maggie so much, she shouldn't let her past get her now, she's finally happy with Brad, with her job, with everything, so why let something ruin it?" I say and Rachel moves out of my grip.

"James she is all you've talked about! You're like obsessed with her or something! You know what? It's her or me!" Rachel says with tears in her eyes. She's right, I have mentioned Maggie a few times, but that's because she's my best friend, and I want to protect her if anything!

"Well?" Rachel says with her suitcase opened on the bed.

"Rachel do I really have to choose?" I ask her stepping closer to her.

"Yes! Because I can't date someone who is more interested in their best friend than his girlfriend!" She says.

"Alright..."I say and take the suitcase of the bed and kiss her. I choose Rachel, I love her.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hello :o
What do you guys think? I'm pretty proud of this chapter, over 1000 words and I've tried a few things I've never done before (the paparazzi part).
Thank you for the views and stuff, you guys are amazing I tell you all the time!
What do you think will happen next? Will this cause more drama that Maggie doesn't want? How will the boys react? Should Rachel change?
Well, you'll have to wait for me to update next ;)
Please vote and stuff :)
Sorry for any mistakes, as always!
~ILoveYouBraddyBoy