Chapter 43 : Meeting Brad's Parents

Maggie's POV,
*thank god I'm editing this, had his parents called Emily and Thomas -facepalm- it's Anne and Derek!*
The taxi ride wasn't as long as I thought. For most of the journey Brad and I shared his headphones and listened to his music. I had my head on his shoulder and he would trace small circles on my thigh.

"We're here," I see Brad's eye lit up. He always talks about his house, the memories, the place, everything.

"I'm worried, what if they don't like me?" I ask worried.

"They will, stop worrying, oh and by the way, you still look hot," he winks and hands the driver money as we both get out and grab out suitcases. His mum is standing at the door, waiting for us to come closer. Nervous butterflies enter my belly and my knees feel like jelly. Brad takes my hand and we walk up to his parents and sister, who have joined his mum.

"Brad!" They all hug him, so I let go of his hand, stand back and let them greet him. He had a great family, they always seemed to care.

"And you, must be Maggie, the girl who stole my sons heart," his mum says, I smile nervously.

"Mum," Brad says annoyed. I recover a hug from her.

"I'm Anne," she introduces herself.

"I'm Nat, you can call me 'Nat Is Better Than Bradley'" she jokes, earning a giggle from me, and then a hug.

"I'm Derek," he says simply and shakes my hand.

"You sure have taste son," he then adds. I take it as a compliment, yet I get worried. My past fills my mind. An older man, liking my appearance. Don't panic.

"Maggie? You've gone white! You alright?" Brad asks concerned.

"Yeah, could I please have some water? Guess I got travel sick," I lie, Anne rushes me in, while Thomas and Brad take the suitcases.

"Here you go dear," Anne gives me the glass of water.

"What a great first impression hey? Nearly fainting," I frown at myself.

"There's been much worse," Nat giggles.

"NAT!" Brad snaps.

"Quit it the pair of you!" Anne shouts at them, before turning back to me. "It's fine dear, first impressions were by the door, when you introduced yourself, it's all good ok?" She then adds and I nod. I feel very homely here, kind of reminds me of my home. With mum and dad. Mum and dad. Mum.

"Why don't you show Maggie where you two will be staying before dinner is ready?" She suggest. I thank her for the water and follow Brad to his room.

"Cute," I smirk looking at his Lego buildings.

"They're old," he assures me.

"Awh ok, I love Lego, nothing wrong with it you know," I tease, yet tell the truth.

"What happened downstairs?" Brad asks putting out suitcases under his bed to be out of the way for now. I can't tell him that his dad reminded me of my old one can I? That would be just out of order and very rude.

"Just suddenly felt sick, sorry, nothing to worry about," I smile and kiss Brad. At first he's taken back, but then slips his hand under my chin and by my ear and kisses back passionately.

"I've been meaning to do that since this morning," he smiles as we pull away.

"Waited for the lipstick to rub off? You're like the only boys who does that, when you could just wipe your mouth after?..." I kind of make a point.

"No? It's sticky and just smudges! I don't even wear it and I know that!" He rolls his eyes at me making me giggle.

"Smells good," I take a sniff of dinner as it fills Brad's room.

"Mum is like, the best cook," he smiles.

"If it taste half as good as it smells, I'll agree I promise you!" I open his wardrobe til I find a black hoodie and put it on.

"That's mine?" He clears his throat.

"So am I? Your point?" Two can play at this game Bradley.

"Oooooooh what a comeback, and I can't disagree... Please don't use it too often," he says and kisses my forehead, then brings me into a hug.

"Brad?"

"Maggie?"

"I don't want to live on my own," I tell him hugging him still.

"We'll figure something out ok?" He tells me. I nod.

"Dinner lovebirds!" Nat comes in and walks out. We walk down the stairs, which have a luxurious brown carpet covering them. Their kitchen is small, but very modernly furnished. Brad leads me through and into a dining room. It has decorative objects all over it. A TV, an aquarium with goldfish and a birds cage.

"You keep birds?" I ask Brad.

"Nope, I do," Nat tells me. "Liked them since forever, sorry if they wake you up by the way..." She states. Oh well, I'll only be really grumpy.

"What we having?" Derek asks sending me a warm smile. I made my judgments too soon. He was just showing admiration, or was trying to pretend he likes me.

"Roast chicken, with potatoes and vegetables, now don't eat what you can't, but do help yourself to more," Anne tells me. I thank her and we all dig into our food. During our dinner, I find out more about Brad's family. By now I'm sure, that Thomas is no threat to me. You might think I'm crazy. And maybe I am, but that's something I can't change.

"Thank you, it was sooooo tasty!" I thank Emily.

"No problem, care to join us for Xfactor?" She asks and Brad and I agree.

"Maggie, you are always welcomed here alright?" Thomas states.

"Thank you," I smile.

"We mean it, it must be so hard for you, and we just want you to know, we are here, and we will support you all the way!" Nat butted in.

"Thank you," I thank them all once more. After watching the Xfactor Brad and I decide to call it a night and go upstairs. I pull out the pink suitcase and take out some towels and pjs. I walk into the bathroom and have a quick shower, brush my teeth then get changed.

"You smell like strawberries," Brad laughs as I walk in.

"And what's wrong with strawberries?" I ask putting my clothes away.

"Like, nothing," he quickly backs out.

"Good, because strawberries are so god damn tasty," I tease him purposely, sitting on him, straddling him.

"If everyone wasn't awake and downstairs you'd regret saying that," Brad controls himself. This is why Brad is the one.

"Would I?" I wink and get of. Brad get on top of me and links his lips with mine, not forgetting to leave a few kisses up and down my neck.

"That's all you're getting," he whispers, he stopping half way up my jawline.

"Not...fair..." I pretend to cry. Brad pulls me into a hug and we both fall asleep.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Helllooooo Beautiful Readers <3
Here is a longer (ish) updateeeee :)
Reasons?
1.) Going Teen Awards with my best friend :)
2.) The Vamps will be there
3.) Felt like you deserved a longer chapter :P
FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER...
I will be doing something special so... look forward to that :3
I feel like this authors note is longer than I wanted it too beeeee :P
Anyone else going Teen Awards 2014?
Please vote and stuff :)
~ ILoveYouBraddyBoy x