Chapter 15 : Can We Dance

Maggie's POV,

I woke up to stones being thrown at my window. They weren't big so they didn't brake the window, they were delicate and it sounded more like rain. I got up and rubbed my eyes as I walked towards the window. Was I dreaming? When I looked out I saw Brad with a riding helmet on, and both horses tacked up. I opened the window.

"Good morning Maggie! And surprise?" He says grinning. I am shocked. Not only is he here at 7 am in the morning with my horses, but also he is seeing me without make up and in my pjs.

"2 minutes," I smile sweetly and quickly got changed. I put on some riding clothes and went out. I gave Brad a hug and took Terragon off him.

"Not trying to sound rude, but what are you doing here?" I ask mounting Terragon while he mounts onto Lady.

"Good question, deserves a good answer wright?" He asks me and I nod. "Joe is meeting us later, because..." He pauses and we ride into the arena.

"Because?" I raise an eye brow and shut the gate behind Terragon.

"We will be recording our new song, it will go on iTunes, this is it Maggie!" He grins at me like a 5 year old. I instantly smile.

"That's brilliant!" I tell him. "I'd hug you, but I can't!" I add.

"I'll hug you later," he winks at me and kicks Lady on.

We spent a while riding about until Tris, James and Connor came up.

"Maggie!" Tris says and comes through the fence and stops Terragon before dragging me out of the saddle and giving me a hug.

"Omg hello to you too Tris!" I say and hug him back.

"Condora!" I scream and give Tris the reins before running at Connor.

"Maggie ," Con smiled at me and pulled me into a hug.

"Ew it's James," I say as I pull away.

"Ew, not you again," James laughs and I give him a hug too. I turn around to find Brad And Tris both riding and jumping over the jumps. Typical of Tris to steal my Terragon.

"Well done on your single!" I smile at Con and James.

"Thanks, Can We Dance" James says.

**********

"Lizzie hurry up! You're taking ages in the shower!" I knock onto the bathroom door.

"Use one of the other bathrooms then!" She shouts back. I sigh and walk to the downstairs bathroom and take a shower. Brad asked me out on another date which was very cute of him. I don't know what to wear, but he said something comfortable and not a dress. I went back upstairs and opened my wardrobe. I picked up some light blue skinny jeans and a simple white top. I added some converse and put my hair into a side plat. I put on foundation and eye liner, before adding some lip gloss.

"Finally!" I say as she comes out.

"You look good, where you off to?" Lizzie asks me.

"Out with Brad, I don't know where," I tell her and smile.

"Awh, bless!" She smiles and gets into her pjs.

"Why don't you go and see the boys?" I ask her.

"I don't think they'd want me around, I'll Skype my parents or something, enjoy yourself Maggie!" She says and sits down.

Brad picked me up in James's car.
"Stealing cars are we?" I winked as he pulled me into a hug before opening the door for me.

"Borrowing," he smiles and shuts the door.
The journey was around 20 minutes, I didn't look exactly. We didn't talk much, we mainly sang to the songs that were playing on Radio 1. We arrived outside a tall building. I had no clue where we were.

"Don't worry and come on," Brad took my hand then locked the car.

Brad's POV,

Maggie looked lost.
"Don't worry and come on," I took her cold hand and locked the car. Her hand was so delicate compared to mine. I opened the door to the building and I saw Maggie smiling.

"A climbing centre?" She asks and I nod.
"I remember you told me you always wanted to try it, but never got the chance to, we don't have to do this-" I was interrupted by a hug.

"Thank you so much," she said into my chest. I put my hands on her back and returned the hug.

"Absolutely not a problem," I whispered into her ear and I felt her body stiffen then relax.
I went a payed for the guide and tickets. There were huge walls to climb, and a few that move.

"Hello my name is Riley and I will be your-" she froze. It's Riley the girl we met a few days ago.

"Riley!" Maggie and I both smiled at her.
"Nice to see you Maggie , and you Brad!" She says.

"Well this will be fun, let me show you how to get your harnesses on!" Riley smiles and tells us.

Soon we are all kitted out. Riley is so nice, and I think Maggie will enjoy this.
I climbed first all the way to the top and touched the roof.

"Impressive!" Maggie smiles.

"Your turn," I say and she looks at the floor.

"I don't know if I can do it Brad," she tells me.

"You can jump high on a horse, you can do this," I give her a reassuring hug and Riley smiles.

"It's awkward Brad, but I don't want people staring at my butt," she whispers into my ear. Is that what she's worried about?

"I won't look, now go on," I whisper back to her and she nods. Soon she is on her way and climbing high.
-
"Thank you Riley!" Maggie said and hugged her and they exchanged numbers.

"No worries! Thanks for coming," she says and Maggie and I head for the car.

"Where now Mr Simpson?" Maggie says and kisses me. It was just a quick kiss.

"Dinner?" I say and she nods. I took her to an Italian restaurant. We ordered a pizza to share.
-
"Thank you Brad," she says as we sit in the car.

"It's nothing Maggie," I say and look into her eyes. I feel myself leaning in and she does so too. Her lips crash onto mine, they're so nice and warm. I put my right hand onto her cheek. Soon the kiss deepens as I ask for access which she allows. Our mouths move in sync. I slowly pull away.

"I love you," Maggie says quietly. That's the first time she said it. She loves me. She does! Shit!

"I love you too," I tell her and kiss her once more.

"See you soon," she gets out of the car and walks into her house.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hello 💕
You guys wanted more MADLEY so there it is 💕
I haven't asked this yet, but I'd love it if you guys voted 💕
Thank you 💕

Sorry for any spelling mistakes :o