Happy Halloween

*This is a chapter on Halloween, it does NOT fit in with the story at the moment, but it is posted for Halloween, enjoy, costume on top/side*  

Brad and I have finished carving the last pumpkin.

"Looks great," He smiles, hugging me from behind. We have carved 'WELCOME' into it, as ours is put by the gate, Jemima's and Connor's is put by the door along with Lizzie's and Tris's. James decided not to do a pumpkin, and instead he decided to decorate the door in fake spider webs and spiders. We decided to throw a party, inviting a few close friends.
"It does indeed, let's light the candle and put it outside," I smiled at him, He gave me a quick peck on the cheek and lit the candle, before closing the pumpkin. We took it outside and put it at our gate, which we left open for when people started to arrive. We let the neighbours children come and get some sweets of us aswell.
"One day we will have our little child, and we will be taking it out," Brad walks back to ours hand in hand.
"Well I need to get ready so... See you soon," I give him a slow passionate kiss.
"SAVE IT FOR THE BEDROOM GUYS!" Connor walks in covering his eyes. We laugh at him and I walk into mine and Brad's room.
I walked into my walk in wardrobe and got my costume out from underneath my other clothes. I didn't show anyone except for Lizzie who came with me, as I wanted to surprise Brad with it. My whole costume came to £79.99. It was a sexy cat. I pulled out the leather outfit and took of my other clothes, putting on my leather outfit. I pulled over the short skirt and attached the tail. I then added my cat ears. I walked into my en suit and decided to do my make up. I put on eye liner and then fake eye lashes. I changed my lip ring to a pitch black one, and added on a sexy red lipstick. Next, I put on my hoop earings and added a belt to my outfit. Now only the shoes. I got them only yesterday, they went above me knee and were too, leather. I think I was ready. I heard a few people down already, and the music started to play. Earlier we prepared apple bobbing, loads of food and drinks, of course, including alcohol. As well as decorations all around the house, and not to forget a few pranks. There was a knock on the door.
"Come in," I smiled walking out of my en suit.
"Hey.. WOAH! You look so darn hot!" Ast said. I engulf him in a huge hug.
"I feel like my costume is shit compared to yours." He adds. He was being a pirate, with a black eye, a hook for his hand and an outfit.
"You look just fine don't worry hun," I tell him.
"Has Brad seen this?" Aston asks me. I shake my head.
"I'm sure he will want to take you into bed after he does," Ast joked, winking and poking me.
"Well, you better not interupt us then," I joke back. Aston freezes for a bit before he laughs with me.
We walked down stairs to find loads of people there. I spotted one of my best friends.
"SOPHIE!!!" I yelled and hugged her. She had a dead girl zombie kind of costume. Her make up was AMAZING, she was soo good at it, no wonder she is the make up artist for our photo shoots.
"Maggie, you sure look sexy," She tells me.
"You look amazing hun!" I tell her. I walk a bit further on and find Lucy and Beau.
"LUCY! BEAU! OMG GUYS YOU CAME!" I ran up to them and hugged them both. Lucy was being batwoman and Beau was Batman. I like what they did there. We exchanged a few words before I walked over to the kitchen, it was a bit quieter there.
"Maggie?" I heard Brad say my name. I smirked to myself before putting on a slight smile and turning around.
"Hey Brad," I looked at him. He was wearing a sexy fire man outfit. I. JUST. DIED.
"You look so hot, I don't know how I will able to keep myself calm all night..." He admited. I smirked. I could say exactly the same thing. I walked closer to him, and leaned in for a passionate kiss.
"Oi love birds, we're playing dare or dare nexto door, joining?" Luke asked. I ran to Luke and hugged him, I've not seen his for absolutely ages.
"LUKE!" I shouted, as we pulled away he looked me up and down.
"Brad, if I were you, I'd look after her, and properly..." He smirked before he laughed and walked off, Brad and I following him. We sat in a circle and had the botthe fall on one person, who would be dared, and then at another, who would have to dare them. First it landed on Lucy, and Sophie had to dare her.
"I dare you, to full on make out with Beau." Sophie says. Lucy shrugs and does as she is asked. It starts to get a bit too heated and Tris buts in.
"She said make out, not have sex..." We all burst out laughing, including Lucy and Beau, who starts to blush a little, The things alcohol can do these days eh?
Next it landed on me, and then on Lucy.
"I dare you... to walk over to that guy, and start screaming at him," She says. I got an idea.
"YOU!" I shout and point at him. standing up and getting his attention. The girl who he was dancing with freezes as she sees me, and he seems confused. "How could you? I was just going to the loo, and you already found another girl? You diisgust me, I hsould of slept with your brother when I had the chance!" I screamed at him and walked off, leaving him clueless. As I sat back down, everyone was laughing their heads off.

A few hours later most people have left, and nearly all of us were absolutely wasted, except for Lizzie, she was keeping it low, she only had about two drinks, if even that.
"Let's go upstairs," Brad whispers in my ear, then smirks at me.
"I'm tired, I should get some sleep, night?" I say and stand up quickly.
"I'l come, night everyone." Brad takes my hand and leads me upstairs. As soon as I shut the door behind me he pins me up, making me gasp for air a little. His lips attach to mine harshly. I kiss him back almost immediately. He picks me up, I wrap my arms around his neck and put my legs around his waist.
"You have been teasing me all night," He growls in between the kisses, a bit out of breath.
"Have I? Ooops," I bite my lip ring. Brad carries me onto the bed, and connects our lips once again.
"I love you," He says.
"I love you too," I tell him.
*Use your imagination for the rest*

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hey! Double update! IT'S HALLOWEEN, YOU GUYS DESERVE IT! THIS IS A ONE OF CHAPTER, IT DOES NOT FIT IN WITH THE STORY. JUST THOUGHT I WOULD GIVE YOU A BIT EXTRA.
Vote, Comment DM!
-ILoveYouBraddyBoy x