Chapter 51 : Moving

Maggie's POV,

"The trailer is fine!" Lizzie says and gets into my car. The moving van will be driving behind us. We will also have to make a few stops to make sure the horses have enough water and aren't too stressed as its a long journey. Ollie is at the back seat in a cat box. Brad and Tris will be coming later tonight, which Lizzie and I weren't really expecting, but we're not complaining ;).
-
"Thanks so much," Lizzie hands money to the moving people who also put the furniture into the house. We didn't need much, only beds and sofa, the rest was furnished.

"I love this!" I turn to Lizzie and we both jump up and down screaming.

"It's great, once we're settled, we SO need a house party!!!" Lizzie brings up.

"I agree!!!" I agree with Lizzie. I've chosen the biggest bedroom of the house, with a walk in wardrobe and an en suite. Lizzie has the second biggest with an en suite and a smaller walk in wardrobe. I put my clothes away making sure to leave room for Brad's clothes.

1 text from Luke The Crush :
Hey! How's the new house? We miss England already :/ sorry I forgot to message you when we landed, we're all alive ;)

1 text to Luke The Crush :
I still need to change the name you saved yourself under xD and it's beautiful! You and the boys (along with LuLu!) will have to come and stay sometimes! Oh I forgotten about you anyway ;) jks :P

1 text from Luke The Crush :
NOOOOOO DON'T CHANGE ITTTT!

1 text to Luke The Crush :
Eugh fine! I'm doing more unpacking!

I unpacked the rest of my stuff, such as photo frames, posters (yes, I brang the poster of Luke and Big Bang Theory) and some other little things to make it feel homely.

"Maggie!" Lizzie shouts. I ran into her room to find her on her bed standing still pointing at the floor. My eyes meet with a huge spider.

"Holy crap how big do they get?!!" I say shocked.

"Get rid of it!!!" She tells me.

"I don't want to touch it!" I yell at her.

"OMG please!" She begs me.

"Would you like it?" I walk closer to Lizzie.

"NO!" She screams. "Maggie don't you dare!!!" She looks petrified.

"I wasn't gonna," I laugh and walk downstairs and outside to let it go. I look around and see the horses grazing. It's just like back a home, except it isn't. If you get what I mean.
I walked back in and put the bowl into the dishwasher and the notebook just on the side.

"Lizzie wanna come shopping?" I shout up the stairs.

"Nah I'm fine! You going to Tesco? I saw it around the corner?" She asks.

"Yup, want anything?" I quickly ask.

"Maybe some chocolate please! I'll pay you when you get back!" She replied. I grab my keys and leave the house. I walk down the stoney path and into my car.

At the shop I make sure to grab some Pop Tarts along with some microwaveable food. I am a bit lazy when it comes to cooking. I got some other food, and made sure to get fruit and veg, some cat food and Lizzie's chocolate.
-
"I'm back!" I tell Lizzie. She jogs down the stairs.

"Any more bags?" She asks.

"Yeah in the car," I say and we both go out to get the rest of the shopping.

"How much did you buy?" She asks as we finish taking all the bags in.

"Well, since Tris and Brad will be staying..." I start.

"True," she just agrees and we put the food away.

"Fancy pizza?" I asks. Already putting it in, knowing the answer.
"Yup,"

1 text from Brad 💕 :
We've landed back in the UK! Joe will drop me and Tris off! See you within 2 hours :) xxxx

1 text to Brad 💕 :
Yay! I've brought food :D can't wait to see you! Xxxx

"They're in the UK!" I tell Lizzie.

"Yay! Come and watch Doctor Who?" She asks.

"Eugh, doctor who," I pull a disgusted face (obviously joking) and sit next to her. I do kind of find Doctor Who bring after a while so I go onto Twitter to see what new.

@TheVampsBand : Just filmed our new single's video! We can't wait for you guys to see it!

I quickly retweet it before scrolling down some more.

@JemimaOfficial : Can't wait to see my boy ;)

Awh they're so cute! I favourite it and reply.

@MaggieMerrygold : I Know Who He Is! @JemimaOfficial ;)

@JemimaOfficial : shhh ;)

I carry on looking down to kill time before Brad and Tris arrive. I'm really looking forward to living with the boys as well as Lizzie. I know that they will need to get their stuff sometime soon. First, we're going to see how we are doing as a four, and then maybe ask the rest to move in too? What I see next on Twitter kind of shocks me.

@TheVampsJames : Saw @Rachel_Is_Amazing on my holidays! Was great to see you again!

I am kind of confused. I mean, I don't mind if James likes her, but, why didn't he tell me? I feel like James and I have drifted apart a little. Who am I kidding, I'm sure we have. I'm not sure what to think, it's James's life.

"What's wrong?" Lizzie asks.

"James saw Rachel and didn't tell me, when usually he'd text me or something," I sigh.

"You do know he tweeted that 2 days ago?" She asks and I nod.

"Maybe try talking to him." She suggests and turn her attention back to the TV. Maybe James doesn't need me anymore. I feel like I've ditched him.

1 text to James :
Hey! I feel like we haven't talked for ages :( like we've drifted apart, and now we moved I won't see you so often :( you're still my bestie ;) x

Almost instantly I got a text back.

1 text from James :
I know right! Can't believe you've left me! I have so much to tell you!!!! I'm inviting myself over sometime soon Okaii? X

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hello 💕
Thank you so much everyone for making sure I was ok :)
IM SEEING THE BOYS THE SUNDAY COMING AND I CANT CALM DOWN!
Ooooh so Rachel is back! I've decided to bring her back. How will everything turn out?
Please vote and stuff ;)
Don't be scared to dm me ;) I don't bite :3 as a few of you know from DMing me on here already ;)
Love you all!
Sorry for any mistakes!
~ILoveYouBraddyBoy x