Chapter 34 : A Night Out

Maggie's POV,

We got back at around half four. I had to re do my make up as soon as we got back. It didn't get to me that the sea would wash it off...

"What you wearing?" Brad asked me as he hugged me. I put my hands around his neck before replying with

"Clothes," and letting go, turning on my heel and walking into the walk-in wardrobe.

"Funny!" He said sarcastically.

"I know right?" I giggled.

"MAGGGIIIEEE!" Jemima came running in.

"WHAAAAAT?" I ask her.

"I shrunk my dress in the wash," she says, not knowing whether to laugh or cry.

"Omg," I start laughing.

"Maggie this is serious!" She frowns at me.

"How about you borrow something?" I ask.

"You sure?" She questions me in return.

"If I wasn't would I be offering? No. So yeah I'm sure!" I smile sweetly at her. She gives me a hug and I show her where in this wardrobe my dresses are.

"MAGGIIIEEE!" Lizzie comes running in with two dresses. One green one, which is tight around her top but loose at the bottom and goes to her knees. The other is orange, it goes to her thighs and basically, its a mini dress.

"Whaaaat?" I sigh.

"I don't know which to wear!" She says panicky.

"The green one!" Jemima and I agree.

"Thanks," Lizzie says and runs out.

I take a while looking through the dresses that someone packed for me. For Jemima I take out a baby blue dress, which will go perfectly with her blue eyes and blonde hair. It went just above her knees.

"Thank you!" She hugged me and went off.

My turn now. I wasn't sure really, I didn't want to look slutty. In the end, I chose a black mini dress with red roses printed on it. I paired that with red heels. Next, was my hair. I decided to leave it down with my natural curls. I did my make up, a smokey eye, and some red lipstick. I added a bit more make up on my hickeys. I think I was done.

"Ready?" I walk into the living room where everyone is waiting.

"Yup!" Lizzie says and we all walk towards the door, where there is a limo waiting. I don't know who asked for a limo, but I wasn't complaining.

"You look beautiful," Brad whispers in my ear as we sit down and the limo starts driving off.

"Thank you," I giggle.

"What for?" He asks.

"For calling me beautiful," I feel myself blushing.

Around 30 minutes later, the limo comes to a halt and we all get out. We are outside a bar called 'Californian Dream'. Sounded nice. The moment we entered loud music was coming from the speakers. At the moment I believe that they were playing 'Earthquake' by Labyrinth. We all kind of followed James, and we ended up in a booth.

"Who wants what?" James asked. Everyone told him what they wanted.

"Maggie?" He asked. I shook my head. I didn't need to get drunk tonight. James smiled and left.

"So Rachel, what do you do?" I ask her.

"I do beauty and therapy at the moment in University, then I want to set up my own salon maybe, or just work for one," she says. As she finishes, James comes back and hands me a glass.