Chapter 22 : Who Is She?

Lizzie's POV,

I got off the train and searched around for Tristan. Soon I saw a sign that said 'Miss Lizzie <3' and Tris holding it. A smile spread across my face. I ran to him and hugged him, not caring if I got any looks.

"It's so nice to see you!" He tells me and places a soft but sweet kiss on my lips before takin my suitcase for me. I was staying a week, then I was to go back. A week with Tris. Just him and I. I was looking forward to this, a lot.

"You'll have to meet my family you know," he said as we approached his car and he put the suitcase in the boot then opened my door for me to sit into the car.

"Thank you Tris, and I know, I'm nervous, what if they don't like me?" I questioned him.

"I'm sure they will, my mum was always nice to my girl...friends..." He says looking at the road ahead.

"Were there many?" I asked, quietly.

"A few, but I've not loved them as much as I love you," he says and puts his hand on my thigh. That was comforting.

"Awh," I say and smile. The journey to his house was short. Soon we pulled up to a huge house. His little sister ran out of the house and hugged him.

"Millie I was only gone for a few minutes!" He says and picks her up.

"I still missed you!" She says and cuddles into his neck.

"Who's that?" I can hear her whisper to him and I smile as she points at me.

"It's my girl friend, Lizzie," he says and puts Millie down who comes to me and looks me up and down with a thinking face. She then smiles and whispers something to Tris before running into the house.

"She likes you," Tris says and goes to the boot to take the suitcase. I was about to reach for it, but he took it.

"I've got it Liz," he said and I looked into his eyes. How did I get Tris?

"Tristan are you gonna introduce us or are you going to be staring into the lovely girls eyes?" I guess his mum said. I took a deep breath as we walked up to the house and through the front door. Tris put my suitcase by the stairs and went and sat on the sofa, he patted the seat next to him and I sat down next to him.

"This is Lizzie," he said taking my hand and intertwining his fingers with mine.

"It's nice to meet you Mr and Mrs Evans," I smiled shyly. Why was I so nervous? Maybe because they're your boyfriends parents where you'd be staying a week and you want to give them a good first impression?

"Dear, just call us Sally and Andrew," Sally said. I nodded. We talked for a while, I told them about myself and what I like to do, that I lived with Maggie and stuff like that. Soon we left to Tris's bedroom.

"It's small, and we have to share a bed, but I don't mind taking the sofa if-" he said but I cut him off by placing my lips on his. He seemed shocked, but he soon kissed me back.

"I don't mind," I whispered. Tris shut the door, for it soon to be opened by Millie.

"Millie, ever heard of knocking?" Tris rolled his eyes as she walked in on us kissing.

"Sorry big bro, I just, sorry," she said at the edge of tears.

"Hey it's alright, she can be here with us," I smiled at Tris and he nodded.

James's POV,

It was half 10 in the morning and Maggie was out with Brad. Great. No gym buddy. I walked into the gym and checked in. I started with a run in the treadmill. That's when I noticed her. A girl I haven't seen here before. Who is she?
She had medium brown curly hair which was in a pony tail. We made eye contact and she had dark brown eyes. She had hardly any make up on.

"Hi," she came up. She had a bit of a London accent, maybe a reason why I haven't seen her around?

"Hey, I'm James," I replied slowing the treadmill to a stop.

"I'm Rachel, but everyone calls me Rach," she says and we shake hands.

"You new here?" I asked her and she nodded.

"Yeah, moved in with my dad, I used to live with my mum in London, but lately things got out of hands and yeah..." She said trailing off.

"Ah right," I simply replied.

We spent the rest of the gym time together.
"Hey James, can I have your number? Maybe we could do this again?" She asked and I nodded. I typed in my number and gave her my phone.

"I'll text you later, bye James!" She smiled and waved. I returned the smile and waved back to her. On my Journey back home I got a text and saved her number.

Rach 💕 :
Hey James it's Rach! Hope to train again soon!

I replied to her saying I do too.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hello 💕
Other point of views :) feeling proud :)
I know I think I made Tris's little sister younger, but hey, it's a fanfic!
Thank you so much for the positive feedback I've been getting, it means a lot to me 💕 and I do read all the comments and lovely messages I get :).

~ ILoveYouBraddyBoy