Chapter 47 : London

"You got everything?" Brad asks me at the station.

"Purse, make up, ticket printed off, spare clothes for two nights three days and a dress incase Ast takes me clubbing. Yup got it all!" I roll my eyes. I'm lucky I brought that huge handbag yesterday, I managed to fit it all in, and an extra two pairs of shoes.

"If anything mum can pick you up Okaii?" He assured me.

"I know, thank you Brad" I kiss him softly. "You're the best,"

"I know I am," he smirks and kisses me some more.

"Bus for London Victoria Station is ready to board from stop number 2" the annoying lady voice announced.

"I'll miss you, but Con and I have a few things to do," Brad started.

"Brad it's the weekend, I'll be back before you know it, I promise!" I smile and kiss him.

"Text me that you're safe!" He adds as he lets me go.

"I will!" I smile and show the driver my ticket, who then let's me on."

I took a selfie posing with my tongue out and posted it on Twitter along with :

@MaggieMerrygold - On the bus to meet @AstonMerrygold and later @Janoskians! Buzzing!

I got a reply from both Ast and The Janoskians.

@AstonMerrygold - OMG! Finally! Tell the bus driver to drive fast ;) be ready to party girl! @MaggieMerrygold

@Janoskians - Maggie!!! Luke can't wait to see you! Apparently you're his girl best mate! Wonder how that happened eh? ;) see you soon - Beau

I giggled.

@MaggieMerrygold - @Janoskians you're just jealous that I'm his girl best mate and not yours Beau! :P

@Janoskians - You Wish! @MaggieMerrygold

I put my phone away and decided to take a small nap before we got there. I took out my iPod and started listening to Ed Sheeran's 'Lego House'.

"Miss, we're here," the driver wakes me up.

"Thanks," I smile and get off the bus making sure I have everything with me.

"Yo slut!" I recognised Ast's voice.

"Yo shit bag!" I giggled and ran up to Ast who picked me up and span me around. Everything is different when I'm with Ast. He's like an older brother who I never had. I could be myself and not care. He know everything. Except for my latest dream, but I don't see why I should tell him. I told myself I'd put it behind. And that's what I am going to do!

-

"What will you wear?" I asked Aston at his flat. He had a 3 bedroom flat where I was using his guest room. It has its own bathroom.

"Some jeans, a tee and a beanie, why?" He said casually.

"Coz I don't know what to wear," I frown.

"Anything will look good Mags, it's only Janoskians." He laughs at me.

"How about this, and this?" I hold out my black skinny jeans and a flowery blouse crop top thing.

"Yeah, got any heels to go with that?" He asks. I hated heels for concerts, but this had to do. I nodded and showed him my white pair of heels. He nodded and walked out of my bedroom to get something to eat. I got changed and out my hair into a fish plait. I put on my eye liner on, then added mascara and red lipstick. 'Brad would hate me right now' I thought to myself. It's weird how he has influenced me so much, I can't imagine my life without him, I kind of wanted to invite him along, but I wanted to ask Aston if we can go and see his brothers grave, as I wasn't able to make his funeral. My mothers funeral was still being arranged, and I've been waiting for an email back from dad, he has already answered once, saying he will help me arrange it and that he will come, but then that he didn't want to see me or hear of me.