Chapter 74: Room Change

Maggie's POV,

Brad and I weren't allowed back in the room while the police investigated. They were looking for any sort of DNA or traces of whoever did it. Everyone kept asking me if I was okaii, and to be honest it was really bugging me now. I know they are just looking out for me, and I know I would do the same for them, but they should rest. Unlucky for me, Brad has to go with the boys for a few interviews.

"Want to come and chill with me?" Lizzie offers.

"Is that alright?" I flash her a smile, oh am I thankful for a friend like her. Jemima was going with Joe, Rachel and the boys, though I thought it would be better if I stayed behind with Lizzie.

"Of course, you can borrow a onesie hey?" She returns the smile before leading me over to her room. It's tidy, and everything is put away perfectly, not like the mess mine and Brad's room was in.

"Here" she passes me her minnie mouse onesie, my favourite. She herself, got changed into 'Eyore' and we decided to turn on the TV, and watch the interview. Though I wasn't paying much attention, my mind is else where. Why would someone break into our room and write that on the mirror, in my favourite lipstick? Note to self: Buy a new one.

"Earth to Maggie?" Lizzie waves her hand in front of my face.

"Sorry," I quickly zoom back into the reality.

"The boys are being asked about their relationships, and it's Brad's turn!" She winks at me. We haven't told the fans we are back together, and to be honest, I was surprised when he told Shawn yesterday. I mean, I know it's not Shawn's business and he wouldn't of gone telling the whole world, but you never know. I guess it was because he was jealous, or being protective.

"I am currently..." There's a pause and I see Brad's eyes dart behind the camera, I guess looking over at Joe. "I am currently taken." He smiles proudly. Oh boy.

"We are ALL ears!" The interviewer whose name I believe is 'Milly' says enthusiastically in her perfect American accent.

"I am allowed to announce that 'Madley' are back on track, after our little down fall." He smiles. But I see that the smile is half hurt. That's partly my fault.

"We wish you the best of luck, that's it from the boys and me, do check out their youtube which I will be leaving a link to below as well as their newest single 'Wild Heart'!" She finished and the interview is over. That meant after photos and a greet Brad would be back, back here to protect me. It might sound really cliche but I feel safe when he is around, like nothing can hurt me, you know?

"Liz?"

"Yeeeeeeees?" She turns towards me giving me her full attention.

"What do you want for your birthday? I mean it's like, tomorrow..." I sigh. I did order her a new phone case she wanted, but that is at home and therefore I will have to tell her about it tomorrow.

"I don't need anything, just a hug and a best friend will do!" She smiles. I give her a hug which she accepts.
-
"Brad!" I practically ran to him and hug him as soon as he comes into Lizzie's and Tris's room.

"Mags, did you watch the interview?" He asks me. I nod and smile at him. "I had to quickly check with Joe it was okaii to say, and when he said it was I just had to go for it. I don't want to be walking down the street and not be able to hold your hand incase someone sees!" He says. I give him a quick kiss before Joe comes in.

"I've got you guys another room, as you can't go back into yours. Brad ask one of the boys for a tee or something, you literally can't get anything from your old room." He says handing Brad the keys.

"Thanks Joe." We both smile at him before I thank Lizzie for letting me stay and then we walk into our new room.

"Sorry about this Mags, I can't stop blaming myself for all of this." Brad scratches the back of his neck.

"Don't blame yourself, you couldn't help if someone broke in while we were out." I reassure him by hugging him, then kissing his warm lips. I wonder if he felt it like I do, every time, the electric sparks that fly all around my body.

"Let's go bed," He says. I agree and we climb into the double bed. Brad's arm automatically wraps around my waist and our legs intertwine. I can feel his warm breath at the back of my neck. I am never letting him go...no matter how many rooms get trashed. I know he can look after me, I know he is the one.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++Hello! :)
Don't forget you can ask me questions! ask.fm/ILoveYouBraddyBoy
What do we think?
I have a really busy week! I will write you a long update for the weekend I promise!!
Vote, Comment and DM! (sorry for mistakes!)
-ILoveYouBraddyBoy x