Chapter 73: 'You Don't Deserve Him...'

Maggie's POV,

"Stop staring" Brad says as he grabs a shirt and puts it on.

"oh I'm sorry Simpson, I won't check you out anymore!" I roll my eyes.

"No, you can continue," he smirks. We were going down to the beach during the day and in the evening the boys had a show and a few interviews.

"whatever," I tell him, getting my clothes that I have chosen for today. I went with a red skater dress and my red sandals. I had my black and white zebra pattern bikini under neath. I put my hair into a fish plat before starting to add make up. I went with a red eye liner and mascara, deciding not to put on lipstick. Brad better thank me for that, it wold of gone with my outfit.

"You look great," he smiled at me as he stood behind me, hugging me from behind and resting his head on my shoulder.

"Thank youuuuu," I winked into the mirror at him.

"Do we have to go? I mean, I can think of so many other things we could do while everyone is at the beach!" Says Brad before kissing down my neck.

"And what would that be?" I smirk.

"Well, I'd have to show you," he replies.

"Hmmm, I think we should go with everyone," I get out of Brads grip walking away. I hear him sigh before he grabs his shoes putting them on.
-
"Finally!" Jemima runs up to Brad and I, who are holding hands walking towards the rest, who have already set out their towels and essentials on the beach.

"We're late?" I question.

"Nope," Jemima says popping the 'p'. "Just thought I'd say that," she then admits. The tree of us walk to the rest and I place my towel down next to Lizzie's.

"You're coming into the water," Brad warned in his American accent.

"I think, that I will try and get a tan actually." I loved disagreeing with him. I unzipped my dress and took it off so I was just in my bikini.

"Merrygold you a re annoying," Brad rolled his eyes at me before taking off his shirt so he was in his shorts, and ran in with Connor. Jemima, Lizzie and I made small talk while the boys were in the water. Around ten minutes later Brad ran out of the water and came towards me. I smiled at him and took off my sunglasses. Before I knew it, Brad was on top of me, soaking wet.

"Eugh Brad," I moaned at him. He wasn't that heavy, he was just wet.

"I love you," he said, our faces only about two centromeres apart.

"I love you too," I told him and soon Brad closed the gap that there was by placing his lips on mine.

"Alright love birds get up, we're playing volleyball!" James announced, making Brad get off me. We walked to the court to find seven boys playing already. It didn't take me long to realise who it was. No way. Is it? It can't be! Shawn Mendez?

"Is that?" I ask Jemima.

"I think so," she says.

"It is..." Brad adds taking my hand and holding it tight.

"Hey guys!" Shawn walks up to the boys be does the man hug thing. Um hello? I'd love a hug!

"How are you man?" He asks Brad.

"I'm fine, you?" He tells him.

"All good, who's this?" Shawn asks winking at me, before looking me up and down. I take it as a compliment? Brad doesn't seem to like that, as he puts his hand around my waist and pulls me closer. I like it when he's jealous.

"That's Maggie, my girlfriend." Brad States clearly giving Shawn the evils. Oh if looks could kill.

"Fair, want to join us playing?" He offers.

"Yup," I smile at Shawn and getting out of Brads grip and walking off with Lizzie and Jemima to get ready to play. We played with them for a good half an hour before we finally won.

"We won!!!" I jump up and down with Lizzie.

"It's coz we let you win!" One of Shawn's friend tells us.

"No it's coz we had a good team," I smile at Brad and the boys. I exchanged numbers with Shawn, I mean, a celebrity as fit as him, who wouldn't?

"See you," I wave as we walk back to our towels.

"You enjoyed winding me up?" Brad says through gritted teeth.

"What do you mean?" I ask him, kind of shocked.

"Shawn..." He adds.

"Oh my god Brad!" I roll my eyes at him before getting up, putting on my dress and walking off. I heard him say my name a few times, but I decided the best thing to do was to let it cool down. I walked back to the hotel, and into mine and Brads room. As I walk down the corridor to our room, the door is opened. I'm pretty sure we shut it? Maybe it's house keeping? I walk forward and open it, to find the whole place trashed. The bed was messed up, the wardrobe was on the floor and the clothes all over the place. I took my phone a videoed it, before calling Brad.

"Mags! I'm so sorry! Are you ok?" He asks. Bless him.

"It's okaii, but erm..." I pause. "Our room got trashed..."

"What? We're coming." He quickly added before hanging up. I put my bag down and decide to investigate. The bathroom isn't trashes, and there's writing in lipstick over the mirror.

"You don't deserve him...Bitch! Xxx" I take a picture of it.

"Maggie?" I hear Brads worried voice.

"In...in the...in the bathroom," I start to cry. I hear Brad behind me before he lets out a huge sigh. He then turns me around so I'm facing him and kisses the top of my nose.

"You do deserve me, if anything... I don't deserve you," he adds. Soon the other come in as well as the police. I want to know who did it. I think I might have a clue, the only person who wasn't with us...
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Who do you think done it?
Sorry for any mistakes!
Vote, Comment and DM!
~ILoveYouBraddyBoy x