Chapter 53 : A House Full Of People

Maggie's POV,

I woke up in mine and Brad's new bedroom. I roll onto my other side to see a sleeping Brad. I smile to myself before placing a gentle kiss on his lips.

"I could get used to this," he smiles. Oh god. His sexy morning voice. I could get used to that.

"I could too," I smile at him and we kiss a few more times.

"Anyone else up?" Brad asks.

"Don't know, just woke up," I say and rest my head on his tanned chest, while he plays with the ends of my hair.

"I see, what we got planned today?" He asks me.

"Morning questions..." I roll my eyes. "I don't know Okaii? I've not yet thought of anything to do," I admit.

"We could have a lazy day? Invite everyone over?" He suggests.

"That doesn't sound bad!" I tell him smiling.

"Everyone meaning, James, Connor and Jemima," he says.

"Course!" I agree, a bit confused.
-
"James!" I scream and ran up to James, hugging him tight.

"Hi Connor, nice to see you again, I've missed you, how's Rex?" Connor says.

"Hey Con! Nice to see you again! Missed you, how's Rex?" I copy him, letting go of James and hugging Con.

"I'm good thanks Mags, yeah Rex is fine, missed you too," he chuckles and let's me go.

"Mima" I hug her too, before shutting the door after them all.

"Oh and Brad!" I hear James say as I come into the living room to join everyone.

"Yeah?" He looks up from the TV to James.

"Joe wants to Skype us! Apparently he has good news!" James smiles.

"Let's do it!" Brad says and grabs his iPad and logs into Skype, and soon, Joe is on the screen.

"Sup Joe," they all say in unison. Wow.

"Hey boys!" He replies smiling.

"Hey Joe," I say and the girl say after me.

"Alright girls?" He asks. We replied with a yes.

"Alright boys, I have news, gold news," Joe says.

"Don't make it long, we can't wait!" Con pouts at Joe earning a laugh.

"Alright calm down," Joe smiles. "We have a mini tour planned for you! A small one to promote both Can We Dance and Wild Heart! You're fans are so excited!" He says.

"Yes!!!" The boys all hug it out.

"That's brilliant news!" I smile and get a kiss from Brad, I then sit on his lap and the conversation continues.

"The only bad thing, is that it's tomorrow evening, try not to get totally pissed tonight ok?" Joe tells them.

"How did you know?" James freezes.

"One, I just told you good news and Two, you're at Maggie's and Brad's new house," Joe finishes. "I'll let you guys get on! I'll be picking you up tomorrow at 6!" He adds before he hangs up.
-
"Alright, let's play truth or dare!" Connor says. We've all had a few bottles of alcohol. Even Lizzie and James, and they never drink. They said it's a one off.

"Okaii, let's make a circle," I say feeling like a teacher. We all sit down in a circle with out bottles of alcohol we have left.

"Maggie you first!" Tris and Lizzie giggle.

"Throw it at me bro," I say trying to sound sassy.

"Truth or dare?" Tris lift his eye brow. If I choose a dare, I'm sure it'll involve something dirty, so I go with truth, I'm not drunk enough yet.

"Truth," I smile. Tris rolls his eyes and then looks at Lizzie, and they both smirk.

"How many times have you and Brad have proper full on sex?" Tris asks laughing his head off. I blush before looking at Brad.

"That's not fair!" Brad whines at Tris for the question.

"Well?" Tris nudges into me.

"Properly? Once." I reply, playing it cool.

"Cool," Tris sounds disappointed.

"Connor, truth or dare?" Brad asks.

"Dare!" He shouts.

"I dare you to... Go outside naked, run up and down the drive shouting 'the aliens have my clothes'!" Brad says.

"Boxers or I refuse," Connor says. We all agree it's fair if he keeps them on. I take my phone out and film it.

"THE ALIENS HAVE MY CLOTHES!" He runs up and down the drive.

"Alright Con, come back," Jemima goes for Connor.

"Who's next?" I ask.

"I'll go!" Lizzie nominates herself.

"Ok, I dare you to go and knock on the next door neighbours asking if they seen your dog," I say. She shrugs and does so.

"My turn!" James says as he comes back.

"I dare you to eat a lemon, a full lemon, as if it was an orange!" Jemima shouts out!

"Ew!" He pulls a face but agrees. I film him as he does it, he pulls hilarious faces that the fans would love too see, I'm sure.

"It's 4 am, Joe said don't get too pissed... Oops," Connor laughs.

"Let's go bed," Brad says and we all say good night.
-
I wake up with a banging head ache. I reach to my table and take some pills and swallow them with some water.

"Can I have some?" Brad asks sitting up on the bed.

"Sure," I say and hand him two paracetamols, along with my glass of water.

"I'm so ... Just Eugh..." Brad says and collapses back onto the bed.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hello 💕
Updated :) drunk Vamps make me smile xD
I've got drama planned for the next few chapters!
Who do you think will be involved?
Please vote and stuff!
Sorry for any mistakes!
~ILoveYouBraddyBoy x