Chapter 31 : GOK WAN?

Maggie's POV,

I woke up next to Brad. I can't was it to go home. This weekend has been way too much. Brad is going back to his for a while, on the other hand I have to get myself mentally ready for an uncomfortable photo shoot.

"Morning," Brad says in his morning voice. Oh that voice of his!

"How did you know I was up?" I asked.

"I'm magic!" Brad joked.

"Going home today," I sighed.

"I know babe, but I can come and see you whenever you want, or you could come up and meet my parents, they'll love you!" He smiles. I only just realised that I didn't know his parents. I've never met them. I've been with Brad for over a month now, yet, I've not met his family. It's kind of good on one hand, incase our relationship is to go down hill. I hope it doesn't, because I do love Brad, I'm so happy to have him.

"I should start packing," he sighs and gets up. He brang most of the stuff he had with him to mine. He said he left me a hoodie or two. I have a thing for boys hoodies ok? I got all my stuff when there was a knock on the door.

"Can I speak to Maggie?" A girls voice says.

"I don't think she wants to speak to you to be honest..." Brad says rudely so I walk in. Soon I understand why I wouldn't want to speak to her. It's Rachel.

"Please?" She asks me and Brad looks at me.

"Fine," I say and Brad let's her in.

"Brad?" Rachel half whispers and I think he got the idea.

"I'll just... Go and see... Urm... If the boys are ready... Yeah I'll go and do that!" He says leaving.

"Thank you," Rachel says and he walks out. I'm kind of scared.

"So?" I sigh as we sit on the bed making it dip a little.

"I'm sorry," she says. "I'm sorry for being a bitch. I'm not like that, I never wanted to be, I guess I got a little Jelaous you see, you and James, you have a great friendship, and I've ruined that..." She says as tears start to form in her eyes. Ruined it? How?

"What you mean?" I ask my voice shaking.

"I made him choose, between me and you," she sobs loudly. What am I suppose to think now?

"Oh," I simply replied.

"Look I'm ever so sorry, I just really like James, and I got really jealous at the fact how close you two were, well are. I'll tell him that I didn't mean for him to have to choose, because it's really unfair on him, and I'm sorry for everything I said and the way I've been acting every time I've met you. Could we possibly start again?" She asks.

"I'd like that," I smile at her. Maybe I can't forgive her straight away, but everyone deserves a second chance.

"Alright, hi, I'm Rachel, I'm 18 and I've been a real bitch, but now I want to be a real good friend," she smiles.

"Hey! Everyone is a bitch at some point. Hi, I'm Maggie. I'm 17 and I believe that everyone deserves a second chance, and I'd love to be a real good friend too!" I smile and we hug.

"Thank you!" She says and we pull away.
~~~
"I'll miss you again Maggie," Ast frowns as he meets us outside the hotel.

"And you bro, but you know where I live of you need me, and you, you are welcomed any time!" I smile and hug him.

"I know. I know, I'll come down soon, and be so annoying that you'll have to kick me out!" Ast laughs and I join in.

"Mags? Taxi is here..." Brad says putting his arm around my waist and kissing me quickly.