Chapter 71: Tour Bus

Maggie's POV,

"Everyone got everything?" Joe asks as we all roll out our suitcases to the lobby. It was going to be a long drive in the tour bus all the way to Canada.

"Yeah I think so," we all say one after the other.

"There's heaps of fans outside, James I want you and Maggie to walk out together first, then Lizzie and Tris, Con and Jemima and lastly Brad. Boys feel free to stop for short photos and signatures. Girls walk straight to the bus." Joe informs us on what who should do. I understand why Brad and I can't walk together.

The fans don't know, and I can't imagine what will happen if they do. I myself, haven't checked Twitter for a while now, and I wasn't sure I really wanted to.

Joe opened the door and we walked briskly to the tour bus. Only Lizzie, Jemima and I made it to the bus straight away, the boys stayed behind for around twenty minutes.

"Brad! Brad we love you!" Connor mimics as they come in.

"Tristan bang me as hard as your drums!" James laughs shaking his head as they walk into the tour bus Joe has arranged for us.

"Huh?" Lizzie's head jolts up from her phone.

"The fans out there are crazy!" Con says sitting down and puts his hand around Jemimas waist, bringing her closer to him and kissing her fire head.

"Aren't you guys used to it yet?" I ask re downloading Twitter.

"I don't think we ever will be..." Brad admits sitting next to me, yet keeping some distance.

"She doesn't bite," Tris tells Brad. I try to hide my blushing by lifting my phone in front of my face.

"I don't know what you're talking about." He simply says.

"We all know, we're not stupid, and James said Maggie didn't stay the night back in her room so..." Tris carries on.

"Fine, we are back together!" He smiles at me and I smile back at him.

"The fans don't know right?" Joe walks into the back and the bus slowly starts moving.

"No...can't they know?" Brad questions him.

"I don't know, it's your personal life Brad," Joe simply shrugs.

"I know." Brad replies to him putting a hand around my waist sending electricity through my body.

After a while of sitting down I decide to explore the bus. We were all currently sitting at the bottom at the back, on black leather sofa. These boys sure got the luxury. I stand up and smile at Brad before walking through the kitchen part, which contained a fridge and a sofa with a table. I grabbed a quick can of sprite before I walked up the stairs. There, were bunk beds. I ran like a little kid all the way to the front.

You could see out of the window, but people couldn't see in. I watched as the bus passed the dark lights of New York City. I loved this place, and one day, I would love to live here. I grab my book from my bag which is just under Brad's bunk and climb in.

Around half an hour later the curtain of his bunk bed opens revealing the one and only Brad Simpson. I send Brad a quick smile before returning to 'Brida'.

"Ignoring me?" He asks as he climbs in making me having to move more to the right so he fits in.

"Nope, just into the book." I glance from the book to him once more and send him another smile before returning to it.

"Reading is boring..." He adds.

"Eugh Simpson you're annoying, go and annoy Connor or something," I roll my eyes reading on.

"I don't want Connor, I want you," he says and takes my bookmark, marking the Paige and closing the book before he puts it under the pillow.

"Now I'm bored," I tell Brad and attempt to climb over him, which doesn't work out and I end up straddling him.

"Well I know exactly how I could keep you entertained." He winks at me, smirking and looking me up and down.

"I am not having sex with you, in your tour bus, in your bunk bed..." I roll my eyes.

"You're no fun," he pouts playfully. I lean down and give him a quick kiss. Brad takes this opportunity and lies me back down where I was, his lips not leaving me. He gives my waist a squeeze, making me gasp and letting his tongue enter my mouth.

Sneaky Simpson, very sneaky indeed. His hand travel up and down my skin, sending electricity all the way through my body. Why did he have such an effect on me? I never felt like this with anyone except for him. He makes me feel good about myself, and he doesn't even know that he's doing it. His lips travel from mine and along my jaw line, then to my neck, where he starts nibbling me weak spots.

"Brad...not...here..." I whisper, stoping myself from screaming out his name. He shuts me up by replacing his lips back to mine.

"Alright then," he pulls away and is about to climb out of the bunk when I pull him back.

"That didn't mean I want you to leave." I smile at him. He smiles back and lies down, I rest my head on his chest listening to his heart beat. It wasn't long til I felt myself drift off.

Brad's POV,

Soon I felt Maggie's breathing become heavy and regular. I stroked her hair and held her close. I couldn't describe how happy I was to have her back, am I glad she forgave me once more. This time, I don't want to do anything to hurt her.

I would lie if I said I was comfortable with Rachel around. Because I wasn't. But I knew we can't just kick her off the crew, in a weird way, she had a few things to learn off Joe, before she got her own artist to work with. I untangle my body from Maggie's, replacing it with a pillow and pulling the cover over her, before awkwardly getting out of the bunk. We would spend the night in here.

"Where did you disappear off to?" James asks focusing on Fifa that he was currently playing against Con.

"To see Maggie, she's asleep though." I tell them.

"She alright?" James quickly asks.

"Yeah she's fine," I smile to myself, knowing I could of made her loose herself. I loved the effect I had on her. I knew exactly how she liked it.

"Brad?" Tris waves his hand in front of my face.

"Huh?" I snap back to reality.

"I asked you if you wanted to play? James and Con went to get drinks." He says. I agree and take a controller. We change the game to 'Call Of Duty' and start playing.

"It's Lizzie's birthday soon," Tris says quietly, almost whispering.

"I know, Maggie mentioned something the other day to James," I told him.

"Well I was wondering if maybe you'd help me set up something romantic?" He questions me.

"Course! Anything in mind?" And with that Tris told me what he had on his mind. Lizzie was in for a treat.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Hello 💕
Thank you so much for over 9K! I love my readers! Don't forget you can contact me in many ways!!
What do you guys think? And lizzie is in for a treat ;)
Vote, Comment and DM!
Sorry for any mistakes.
~ILoveYouBraddyBoy x