Chapter 5 : Meeting Lizzie

Maggie's POV,

I opened my wardrobe to pick an outfit. It was boiling outside and I wanted to wear a skirt, shorts or a dress but I couldn't. I haven't told the boys, I don't want them not liking me because of it. In the past people ditched me because of my scars, because being friends with a self harmer wasn't a good look.

I ended up with some ripped black skinny jeans and black and white baseball shirt. I did my make up light, just eye liner and mascara, then let my hair down and put on a black and white bandana. I added some black sandals and looked out the window but the boys weren't there yet.
I made my way downstairs.

"Maggie, do you want the boys to stay the night? I'm sure it'll be fine, dad and I are going out so..." Mum said and I smiled.

"I'll ask them, I'm going into town then picking up Lizzie!!" I screamed and hugged her.

"She can stay as long as she likes!" Dad added and then the doorbell rang.

"Hey!" Brad was at the door smiling as always.

"Hello" I smiled back and shut the door behind us. We walked down my drive to all the other boys and I gave them each a hug.

"Erm, mum offered if you guys wanted to stay the night you can? My friend is also coming down so..." I said waiting for their reply. I've only known then a day and a bit, but it feels like I've known then since forever.

"That'd be great!" Connor said and the boys agreed. Phew.

We walked over to Claire's and I started picking loads of accessories and a few more bandanas. After what only felt like a few minutes James started moaning how long I was taking. I giggled and went to pay.
Next, we went to Starbucks and got some frappes. Then the boys dragged me into top man.

"OMG James you're taking absolutely ages!" I said teasing. He shot me a smile.

"You like?" I asked him as he stopped at some ripped jeans. He nodded and took them and went to try them on. Now I'm being serious. He took longer than any girl.

"Let's go and pay!" He winked at me and he went to pay before we met the boys outside.

"Where now?" Brad asked. I knew exactly where I wanted to go.

"Primark?" I asked and saw them all roll their eyes except for Connor who took my hand and we ran to Primark. Connor was so crazy and not quiet once you get to know him. We went to the onesie section and he picked out a pink giraffe one.

"Does it go with my eyes?" He did his Scottish accent and I couldn't help but laugh.

"Of course," I did a Scottish accent back and he put it in his basket.

We walked out once we paid and the boys were taking pictures with some fans. Connor went to join them and I was the bag lady.

"Ready?" I asked as they all walked back to me. They nodded and we made our way to the train station.

We got there around 10 to 6 which was perfect timing of you ask me.

"Is she as beautiful as you?" Tris winked at me definitely making me blush.

"Prettier," I simply replied. Lizzie had dark brown hair, which was mostly straight, her eyes were green and her skin was perfectly tanned. She was always in fashion and obsessed with leopard print.

We saw her come towards us, wearing shorts, leopard print flip flops and a short sleeved Tshirt.

"Maggie!" She screamed and I ran towards us, hugging her tightly squeezing life out of her. "I can't breathe!" She added and I let her go.