Chapter 60: Nose Bleed To Starbucks

Maggie's POV,

"Oh James," I sigh as we walked around another corner. We have been walking for about a minute. I just got my bag and we left the others, Brad could explain. Eventually we stopped, and sat on a wall, still overlooking the beach and sea.

"I'm sorry, he knew..." James sighs, taking the tissue from his nose, which is a hundred percent covered with blood.

"Why didn't you hit him back?" I questioned, I was curious of why he didn't, I was behind him ish, so he couldn't see me behind him, so how did he not punch him back?

"I couldn't hurt Brad Mags, he's like a younger brother," James tells me. I nod understandingly getting a clean tissue and slowly applying it to his nose, making him flinch a little at the pain.

"Sorry" I mumble wiping of all the blood.

"It's fine," He replies and our eyes meet. He sends me a warming smile which I instantly return, his hand hold gently onto mine. His hand travels up my arm and to my face, turning me a little. His touch sends warm shivers up my spine, and his eyes tell me that everything is going to be alright.

I don't move, I just stay there, absolutely still. James leans in, his hand cupping my cheek, his other pulling me in, closer to him. I knew what was coming next, and for some strange reason, I let it happen. He placed his lips slowly onto mine, sending an electric shock all around my body. I've not really felt this before. He was being so gentle, as gentle as a kiss could possibly be. I couldn't help myself, I kissed him back. His lips felt so good on mine, and I didn't want it to end, I put my arms around his neck, pulling him in closer. Was I really falling for James?

We pulled away, all James did was smile at me, before apologising.

"I'm so sorry," He quickly said.

"James, honestly, it's fine, I mean-" I was starting to drift off. James took hold of my hand and squeezed it tight. Everything was fine when I was with James.

Maybe Brad and I were not meant to be? No matter who I will be with, I will always love Brad, deep deep deep down, I've forgiven him already. But there's two things that are keeping us apart. Rachel and James. With Rachel, he keeps seeing her, he obviously likes her. And with James, I think...I think I might like him?!

"Shall we go back?" James asks jumping off the wall, offering me his hand once more, which I accept and jump down.

"Yeah we should," I smile at him. We link arms and start skipping down the path we came from, oh James and I, we are like two five year old kids sometimes.

When we got back, everyone was engaged in their own conversations.

"Oooh look who decided to come back!" Con points at James and I, who are still skipping towards them.

"What on earth are you two doing?" Lizzie asks.

"Skipping, what does it look like? Duh!" I reply, giggling.

"Someone is in a better mood!" Tris winks at me, I just roll my eyes at him.

"Where's Brad?" I ask. They all look at each other then at James and I. "I asked, where's Brad?" I repeat myself.

"He went to see Rachel," Jemima whispers. Why did this hurt me so much?

Brad's POV,

She went off with James. I knew she would, I was no one to her anymore, she hated me. Rachel text me that she's in London now, and if I was busy. I replied with the fact I wasn't and told her where to meet me.

"What happened?" Lizzie asked as I came back.

"Did they not tell you?" I was surprised.

"Nope, they said you would..." Lizzie replies.

"Oh well, James and I got into a tiny fight, well, more like, I hit James, but he didn't hit me back..." I scratch the back of my neck.

"You're crazy, why did you?" Con asks me.

"Because...he likes Maggie," I sigh. I see a bit of a shock from everyone's eyes. Except for Lizzie's. She saw it coming as well as I.
I picked up my stuff and left.

"Where you going bro?" Connor shouts after me.

"To meet up with Rachel, I'll see you back home later yeah?" I shout back. I see Connor shake his head before he sits down and hugs Jemima.
-
"Brad!" Rachel waves at me from the table that she has sat at at Starbucks.

"Hey," I simply say and sit next to her. The waiter comes and I order a frappucino.

"So..." She sighs.

"So..." I copy her.

"I need to know what you are feeling Brad, I feel like you don't know if you love me," She takes hold of my hand across the table. I put my other hand over hers.

"I do" I reply. Why am I regretting what I have just said? I mean, come on, Maggie has basically moved on already, I bet you she has snogged off James's face by now. Well, I hope she hasn't, I still want her back, or, do I?

"Really? Because, I don't want to feel used, just to be here until Maggie forgives you," She makes a point. I wouldn't want her to feel that way, but if she does forgive me, I will want her back.

"Really," I smile. She leans over the small table as do I, our lips meeting. Her cherry flavoured lipgloss was on my lips instantly, that's how I remember her lips, because of that lipgloss of hers.

"So, how is everything?" She asks sitting back in her seat.

"Alright I guess, a bit awkward in the house, but I just ignore her," I kind of lie. I can't ignore her.

"Awh, at least it's not too bad," Rachel gives me a sweet smile. I smile back and look behind her to where the window is. As if they knew where we are. Maggie, Lizzie, Jemima, Connor, James and Tris all walk past, then open the door and walk in.

"What you gazing at?" Rachel smiles nervously, her eyes then meet them, and her smile fades. They haven't noticed us, yet, which I guess is good. I see James hugging Maggie protectively as they look at what they order.

"A Vanilla Frappucino!" Maggie smiles.

"Make that two," James winks at her. I wish we sat further away, then I wouldn't be able to listen to what they are saying. It was all going well, they didn't see us, until Maggie got her frappucino and turned around. She was still smiling when she looked at me, but when her eyes locked with Rachel's her smile faded. She looked at me and bit her lip, shaking her head, I saw James get his frappucino and turning to speak to Maggie.

It took him a while to see where she was gazing to, but once he has, he took her hand and walked her out and around the corner. If I had any chances to be with her, I am pretty sure now, they are one hundred per cent gone.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Hello! 💃
Oh My Days! What does everyone think?
Is this definitely the end of MADLEY? Or will the future bring them back?
To be honest, I quite like the idea of Maggie and James, though her and Brad <3.
Sorry for any mistakes as always.
Please vote, comment and follow <3
-ILoveYouBraddyBoy