Chapter 42 : Everyone Is Leaving

Maggie's POV,

"Maggie," Brad shook me lightly holding a tray of what I guess is breakfast.

"Morning Brad," I smile and sit up, as he puts the tray on my lap, before linking his lips with mine.

"Morning princess," I love it when he calls me princess.

"Did you sleep well?" I ask him, taking a bite of my Oreo pop tart.

"Yeah thanks, you?" He asks, taking one himself. I nod, remembering Luke's and mine conversation. I do hope he is ok.

"Everyone is leaving today..." Brad sighs. "Including me," he links his hand with mine. That's when it hit me. Lucy, Beau and Luke are off to London for Janoskians tour. Connor and Jemima are off to Birmingham. Tris is letting Lizzie go back with him, and James is suppose to go on a holiday with his family. I'm going to be alone. I let out a long and loud sigh.

"I was feeling better until it hit me," I tell Brad tears entering my eyes. Why am I so weak? I feel like I have no one. Brad embraces me into a tight hug.

"Shhh. It's alright, I'm sorry," he says gently running circles on my back.

"I'm gonna be alone," my lips tremble.

"No you won't," he sighs.

"I will Brad, everyone is going somewhere," I sob on his shoulder feeling crap.

"Why don't you come up Birmingham with me?" He offers.

"I'm sure you're family want to see you, not me," I tell him and we pull away from the hug. Brad puts one finger under my chin and lift my chin up so we link eye contact.

"They won't leave me alone, they all want to meet the girl who stole my heart," he smiles at me. I return the smile and quickly kiss Brad.

"I stole your heart?" I smile while wiping the tears away.

"Did I really say that?" He scratches the back of his neck embarrassed.

"My mum says that," he continues.

"Yeah you did, it's cute," I tell him and kiss him a bit more passionately this time.

"Brad! Maggie! Breakfast?" Lucy shouts up the stairs.

"I made her some!" Brad shouts back and gets a reply of "Okaii Lovebirds!" From Lucy.

I decide to get changed. I put on a dress that goes up to my knees. It's white and it has red cherries all over it. I pair that with some white heels and a red bandana. I do my eye liner with a flick and add some mascara. I finish my look with a red lipstick.

"Why you got to look so hot and not let me kiss you!" Brad moans at me.

"You can kiss me," I smirk and stand up.

"And have that lip stuff on my lips and all over my face? No thanks," he rolls his eyes while I giggle.

"Sorry," I wink at him and walk downstairs.

"Oh daym, if you weren't taken Id use a chat up line," Luke says. I'm sure he's just joking.

"Luke!" James elbows him then looks at me, and his jaw drops.

"Any special occasion?" Lucy asks closing James's mouth and earning a hug from Beau. I saw James look at Lucy and Beau and kind of frown? Oh no. James please no. Her and Beau have been together for over two years, and they seem happy, I need to speak to James.

"Yeah actually, meeting Brad's parents." I smile.

"I'm sure they'll love the look of you gurl, you look like the hottest thing I've ever seen!" Jemima walks up to me snapping her fingers, then giving me a short hug.

"James can I have a word?" I put on a half smile.

"Sure?" He half questioned. We walked into the bedroom he was staying in and shut the door behind us.

"You like Lucy?" I go straight to the point. James sighs and sits down.

"Oh my god JAMES!" I try not to shout.
"I know! I won't make a move I promise! I love her and Beau together! I can see them engaged some day! He makes her so happy! I know I seem to move fast, but Rachel wasn't for me, I'm sorry," he puts his head in his hands.

"Hey don't apologise!" I remove his hands and embrace him in a hug, regretting nearly shouting at him.

"I know, feelings don't make it easy do they?" I say and pull away. James just shrugs and we both walk out to find everyone with their suitcases.

"I phoned the girl, she'll look after the horses," Brad smiled at me. I saw my pink suitcase. I smiled at Brad. I wait for everyone to leave and shut the door behind me, locking it too. There were 3 taxis in front of my house. One for Brad and I, one for Lizzie and Tris and one for Jemima and Connor. Even though, we were heading the same direction as Connor and Jemima, we got our own taxi. We said our goodbyes, as we won't see each other for a while.

"FaceTime me sometimes yeah?" Lizzie wink as she pulls away from the hug.

"Of course!" I giggle. Brad takes my hand and we get into our taxi. I'm really nervous.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hey!
I was ill ok?
Thoughts?
Sorry for mistakes :(

~ILoveYouBraddyBoy