Chapter 11 : Becoming A Model

Maggie's POV,

I woke up the next day in my bed. I'm not sure how I got there, last thing I remember is everyone getting into the van. I looked at the clock it was 11 am. My phone had a text from James telling me to sleep. Lizzie was still sleeping so I sat on her bed.

"Wake up Lizzie!" I sang.

"Shoo," she said and pulled the blanket over her.

"I have to get ready to go and show myself off!" I screamed.

"Alright I'm up!" She said. I took a quick shower. When I came back Lizzie had a dress on the bed ready for me. I sighed.

"You'll be fine, I'd kill for your body! I mean, I'm pretty thin, but you, and those gorgeous curves!" Lizzie said.

"Awh thank you, I'm just so nervous! I mean you seen that model who I am with to get used to it? Think her name was Jemima?" I said and looked at mine laptop.

"She's gorgeous!" Lizzie said as I showed her a photo.

"She is, I just hope she's nice!" I said.

I eventually put on the dress. I looked at my scars, they aren't as seen. They've healed. I'm proud. Proud of them. They mean that I've managed to get through my tough time. My dress was blue. But it went from light blue at the top to dark blue at the bottom. I put on foundation and blue eye shadow, and added sparkles. I got sent everything that I should wear for today's shoot. It included a nice head band and cute blue earrings.

A car pulled up. It was a black Range Rover and looked very fancy. I saw Jemima walk out and I knew I had to go.

"Good luck! You'll do great!" Lizzie said and started to cry.

"Stop that!" I said and she took a photo of me on my camera.

When we got to the shoot it was at the beach. Jemima hasn't spoken a word to me. I guess she thought she was prettier than me.

"Welcome Maggie!" She said as she opened the door smiling. I guess I was wrong. Very wrong.

"Thanks," I smiled.

"I'm Jemima! I'm so happy I finally get someone to be with me! I always end up like a loner in photos, yeah the pay and popularity is good, but I needed someone!" She said and hugged me.

"Popularity?" I gulped.

"Yes Maggie, you will be in magazines, on websites, loads more!" She said and lead me to 'boss'.

"You must be Maggie! Look at that hair! So natural! And those curves! I see I've chosen the correct style! I'm Leanne by the way." She shook my hand. This was all so nice.

We took some photos walking along the beach. We had to do some 'sexy' looks, but it was easy when I had Jemima next to me, I didn't feel embarrassed or bad about myself.

"Good work girls! We need an interview from Jemima and Maggie, the rest may go!" Leanne said. Interview?

"For the magazine! You two girl are so beautiful that you will be the next top model I swear!" Leanne said.

**********

When I got home Brad and Lizzie were at mine. As soon as I opened the door Lizzie hugged me and nearly killed me with all those questions.

"Stooooop!" I giggled.

"Maggie, may I ask, why don't you wear dresses more often?" Brad asked me. I froze.

"Maggie how was it?" Lizzie said instead. I thanked her for not letting me explain.

"It was AMAZING! I had an interview for the magazine 'Shout' and the photos will be there too, online and in the shop 'Next' because that's where the clothes came from. I want you all to meet Jemima, she's so nice!" I smiled and went into the bathroom and put on some riding pant and a hoodie instead of the dress. When I came out only Brad was in my room sitting on my bed.

"Where did Lizzie go?" I asked.

"Tris took her out," he said and pulled me into a hug.

"Awh he better ask her out soon!" I said.

"You want to go riding?" Brad asked me.

"I was planning on it, but if you'd rather not then-" he cut me off by kissing my lips.

"It's alright. In the arena though?" He asked me. I nodded. All the boys had another night at James's before they all left to go home.
I tacked up Lady and Terragon. Brad put on a riding helmet. God he looked attractive with those curls sticking out.

"What?" He stuck his tongue out.

"Nothing..." I smiled and gave him Lady.

"You never told me you can ride?" I questioned as we lead them into the arena.

"Tris tough me!" Brad smiled and mounted as I shut the gate behind me.

"Ah the best!" I giggled.
We rode around and even made a few jumps.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hi! 💕
This is kind of a filler!
Maggie and Jemima the next top models!