Chapter 62: Interview with Nick Grimshaw

Maggie's POV,
*Please read authors note and vote, oh and HAPPY HALLOWEEN*

My alarm woke me up at half 5. I sighed and pressed ok, rolling back wards and into another body. Shit. I forgot James stayed. He groaned a little before rubbing his eyes and sitting up.

"I'm so sorry James," I quickly apologise.

"Hey, it's fine," He says in his morning voice. Why does he remind me of Brad?

"I guess I got used to an empty bed," I shrug and get up.

My dad rang me yesterday, telling me he has already done mums funeral, and where she is buried. He didn't invite me. He said I would want answers from him. Does he not care about my feelings? I wanted to be there! I wanted to be at my mother's funeral! I don't know why he is so different. Has he never loved me? Did he just pretend because of mum?

Hundred questions were running through my head as I walked down stairs. I put on the kettle and got out my favourite mug and put coffee into it.

"You're up early," A familiar Birmingham accent sounds.

"Oh my god you scared me, didn't realise you were, erm, sat there..." I said shocked. He was sitting on a chair, looking into an empty cup.

"Sorry..." He mumbles.

"It's fine," I say then pause. "Want another cup?" I offer. He nods silently and gives me his cup. I make him as well as my self a cup of coffee and sit down opposite him, giving him his mug.

"So... what's wrong?" I ask him, curious of why he is up so early.

"I'm not sure I want to talk about it and ruin your day..." He says looking into the cup, before looking at me. My eyes lock with his deep brown ones, the eyes that I could get lost in any day of the year.

"Brad, I'm always here for you, you know it." I reassure him, sending him a warming smile.

"I...I'm not sure I want to..you know... date Rachel... as much as you may think I am an ass hole with no feelings, I'm not ready Mags, I still love you," He pauses. "But you have James, you've moved on, maybe I should too," He sighs. He still loves me? Brad still LOVES ME!!!! "Mags?"

"Sorry..." I apologise for day dreaming off. "Hang on a minute, I thought you moved on, and that maybe I should too." I tell him.

"Oh..." is all he replies.

"Anyway, I need to go and get ready, going BBC soon," I say getting up.

"Enjoy," is the last thing I hear Brad say. I didn't even finish my coffee.

I walked into my bedroom and found that James was sleeping again. Why do I have the feeling like I have to choose between them two? I shrug of that idea and walk in into my walk in wardrobe and turn on its light. I choose some white heels, blue ripped jeans and a white crop top. Over my crop top, I put a white see-through flowery top. I walk out, turning the light off and walk into my en suit. I do my make up natural, adding some foundation, eye liner and lipgloss. That way the make up will wear off by 5pm. Next, I put my hair into a side plat. I realise the time. 7am. It will take us a while to get into the centre of London. I grab my phone and walk downstairs.

"Ready?" Jemima asks. She was wearing some black skinny jeans, black high boots, which went past her knee, a blue top and had her hair curled.

"You look great, and yup!" I reply and we get into my car. Just before we set off, Jemima and I take a selfie, and I tweet it.

@MaggieMerrygold: With @JemimOfficial on our way to @BBCR1 :)
-
"Welcome!" Nick Grimshaw welcomes us.

"Hey," Jemima and I say

"It's a pleasure to have you girls on the show! How are you this morning?" He asks us.

"It's very early, but I think we are awake," Jemima says with a huge smile.

"It is rather early indeed, now tell us a bit about what you girls do," He questions us.

"Well, we are models, we model clothes for websites, erm magazines, leaflets etc," I say.

"We kind of mess about as well, like, we take it seriously and all, but it's not always as serious so we can take it a bit laid back." Jemima adds.

"I see, I heard you have a photoshoot today?" Nick knows so much about us?! I blame Leanne.

"Yeah, autumn clothing," Jemima and I smile.

"We have a few questions now!" Nick claps making us all laugh. I was hoping there wouldn't be a Q & A as it's all filmed and everything.

"Let's do it!" I say enthusiastically.

"So girls, first question is from @Only_Matty and he asks: Are you girls single?" Oh god. Why ask that?

"I'm not, as you guys most probably know I'm dating Connor Ball," Jemima says, she sounded proud bless her.

"From The Vamps?" Nick confirms.

"Yup," Jemima smiles.

"What about you?" Nick asks.

"I am single at the moment," I force a smile.

"Oooooh fellas, a hot model on the loose" he makes us all giggle. "Next question is from @TheLollypopLadies what great name!" He chuckles. "What are your favourite things to wear during a photo shoot?"

"Mine is like comfortable clothing, I love shooting for autumn and winter." I tell him.

"I liked when we took photos in those designer bikinis, that was fun," Jemima admits.
-
"Well done girls!" Leanne hugs us as we arrive at our location. We walked into a huge building and took the lift to the 14th floor.

"Thanks," We smile at her. She leads us through and we get given our clothes. I go and get changed. I have some white jeans, brown boots and a brown long jumper, along with a white beanie. I get changed and get my hair done. The hair dresser does my hair straight, applies a smokey eye effect and sends me onto set. They take some photos of only me, throwing leaves down. Then a few of just Jemima, then a few of us together.
-
"Today was toooooooo long!" I sink into the sofa.

"Tell me about it! It's 10pm!" Jemima sits next to Connor, who embraces her into a tight hug, before he kissed her head.

"I'm sure you girls did ok," Brad comes in and sits on the other end of he sofa I am sitting on.

"I hope," I smile at him. I decide to check my twitter.

@Lucyorwhatever: Just stayed up late in America with Beau and Luke to listen to my gurl @MaggieMerrygold and her friend @JemimaOfficial do their interview with Nick! You girls rock!

I retweet it and reply

@MaggieMerrygold: Thank you guys <3 love youuuuuuu <3

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Hello! 💕
How are you all? So a bit of Maggie's life without so much of the boys.
WHO DO YOU WANT? JAMMIE VS MADLEY! LET ME KNOW BELOW OR DM ME!
Vote, Comment and DM!
-ILoveYouBraddyBoy x