Chapter 19 : Dancing In The Rain

Maggie's POV,

I woke up to Brad's arms around my waist and his chin on my shoulders. We were both laying on our sides. I'm so happy he's mine and not hers. I was so jealous. I didn't want to admit it. I made sure I was with Brad whenever I could. I feel bad. I hope he didn't notice. I don't want him to think I'm a bit too clingy. I decided not to move from this position, because it was comfortable.

"Morning Mags," Brad said in his morning voice and kissed my cheek. Oh my god. His morning voice...

"Morning Braddy," I smiled and turned around before our lips crashed. I put my hands behind Brad's neck and started playing with his curls as the kiss deepened. None of us wanted to pull away until there was a knock on the door. I put my head onto Brad's chest before saying 'come in'. Around the door popped my mums head.

"Morning Bradley, Morning Maggie," she smiled.

"Morning," we both replied. Mum looked at me and Brad then smiled.

"Maggie, Aston and his family are coming over for lunch, please make sure you are ready, they all miss you," she smiled and left.

Aston Merrygold. My old next door neighbour with the same last name. When we were younger he was like my big brother. He would look out for me. When he went onto the Xfactor and got far we were all supporting him. He encouraged me with my music. JLS. The band I will never forget. I used to get hate for being so close to Aston. But I was no threat. I missed him.

"Who's Aston?" Brad raised an eye brow.

"My old next door neighbour, he was like my brother!" I told him everything before I made an attempt to get up, which failed by Brad pulling me back down.

"Not without a kiss!" He smirked at me. I rolled my eyes and gave him a quick kiss before getting up.

I grabbed some plain light blue skinny jeans and a white tank top and went into the bathroom to get changed. When I came back Brad had his Tshirt on. I went to my make up table and put on some foundation, mascara and eye liner.

"Maggie you don't need any of this, what even is it?" Brad asked me holding up a foundation pot and my liquid eye liner.

"Yes I do babe, and it's just make up," I said taking it off him and putting it back in the drawers.

"I love you," Brad says and hugs me from behind.

"I love me too," I say cheekily and was going to walk out of my room but Brad stopped me.

"Say it," he whispered and pulled me as close as he could to his body.

"Say what," I teased him and smirked at him.

"You know what," he shut the door I opened and pushed me against it smiling.

"Do I?" I said and crashed my lips onto his.

"Say it..." He says breaking the kiss.

"I," I said and kissed him.

"You what?" He said before kissing me back.

"I should really go downstairs!" I said and quickly got out of his grip and ran downstairs to find Aston and his family there already. I smiled at Aston before I felt a pair of hands grip on my waist.

"Hello Ast!" I said. "Oh this is Brad, my boyfriend," I finished and Brad and Aston shook hands.

"I missed you!" Aston then put his hands out and I gave him a hug before walking to talk to his parents.

When I returned Ast and Brad seemed to get on.
"I see you two getting on!" I said and sat next to Brad and intertwined our fingers together.

Lizzie's POV,