Chapter 76: A Single Suggestion

Maggie's POV,
*includes smut til you see the stars again if you don't want to read it, do look out for the stars as it's important after that thank you unicorndaydreamer for helping with the dirty part;)*
"Wake up beautiful," Brad kisses my fore head. I smile before slowly opening my eyes and seeing the one and only Brad Simpson looking directly at me, lying next to me with his shirt off. I'm fan girling okaii?

"What time is it Brad?" I ask.

"Half 9," he replies. I put me hands around Brad's neck and pulls him closer. He ends up on top of me but supports himself on his elbows. I look into his chocolate eyes and almost get lost. Moments like these I will always treasure in my heart. Without a single word, I connect my lips with his. His right hand supports my chin while his left plays with my hair.

I deepen the kiss by sliding my tongue in his mouth at the first opportunity I get. I let my hands tangle in his hair as the kiss gets more passionate by every second. His right hand leaves my chin and slips under my shirt, and it's not long before my shirt is off completely. His hand explores my upper body without the kiss breaking. Next he tugs on my pjs bottoms before removing them as well. All this without a single word. A single suggestion. Brad breaks the kiss for a bit, sitting up and looking me up and down.

"What's wrong?" He asks me. Why does my face give it away every time? I don't say anything, just look at the horrible scars on my upper legs, which are still visible. Brad takes his time, and carefully kisses each one of them softly then stroking my leg.

"You're beautiful and strong," he smiles before he reconnects our lips.

"Thank you," I mumble.

Brad kisses me gently but passionately. He soon un clips my bra and takes it off leaving on only my pants. I smile into the kiss letting him know it was okaii. He slowly slides his hand down my body and down to the hem of my pants. His lips leave mine as he starts to kiss my jaw line then moving down to my collar bone.

"Brad..." I whisper as he nibbles on my weak spots. I feel him smirk as he continues. It is taking every muscle in my body not to scream out his name, already. His fingers play with the hem of my pants making me inpatient. Why did he have such an effect on me?

"Braddd..." I say through gritted teeth.

"Alright, alright..." He smirks as he reconnects our lips and uses his hand to slide my pants down my legs.

"Ready?" He double checks.

"Uhum," I reply. A small moan escapes my mouth as one of his fingers enters me, letting a wave of pleasure go through me. It's not long before he inserts another making me loose it.

"Br-Bra-Brad..." I moan quietly.

"I love you baby," he whispers.

"I lo-lov-love you-uu" I whisper back. The pleasure continues and I want him more and more by every second. It's not long before I decide to flip is over so I'm on top. He hates it if I'm in control. Since we split up, and then got back together, we haven't had sex. And let me tell you, I am craving for him. I kiss him roughly, while my hands fiddle with the hem of his boxers. Two can play at this game Simpson.

"Don't Tease..." Brad breaks the kiss to whisper.

"And why not?" I raise my eye brow playfully.

"Because it drives me crazy," he admits while I just re connect our lips. I start to remove his boxers, but do it slowly, I like to be a tease.

"Mags..." He moans. I smirk to myself and move myself down before taking his full length in and bobbing my head.

"That's...Maggie..." He moans more than I did.
Soon Brad pulls me back up and turns us around. Before reaching into the drawer and getting out a condom.

"Ready?" He asks while putting it on.

"More than ever!" I bite my lip and see Brads smirk appear once more. He kisses me softly as he lowers himself back on me and into a comfortable position. I gasp as he enters me and another and much bigger wave of pleasure rushes through me. Brad thrusts his hips forwards and backwards continuously, and I can't hold back the moans any longer.

"Brad...oh god..." I moan loudly not caring if anyone heard.

"I know baby, I know," Brad says out of breath, but not stopping.

"I don't know how much longer I can hold," I moan.

"Just a bit longer..." Brad moans back his actions becoming sloppier and sloppier. It's not long before he pulls out and lies down next to me.

"Thank you beautiful," he says lying next to me, both of our chest rising and falling quickly.

"Love you," is all I reply.

" I love you so fucking much," Brad says in return before pulling me into a hug.
**********
"How long will you be in the shower for?" Brad knocks softly onto the bathroom door.

"Just coming out!" I reply as I wrap a towel around my body and unlock the door so he can come in.

"You were amazing!" He says in the door way, giving me a quick kiss before disappearing into the shower himself. I look into the mirror and see the dark marks he has left on my skin. Oh Brad. They'll definitely need covering up.

I get changed into some black ripped skinny jeans and a 'Minnie Mouse' tee before drying my hair and hanging both towels. Brad walks out of the bathroom already changed in black jeans and a plain white tee.

"Sorry about that..." He says pointing at my collar bones.

"Heh, don't worry about it, I don't particularly mind," I smile at him before getting my make up and stating to apply foundation at the marks and my face. I then add black eye liner and mascara, leaving my lips natural, since my favourite lipstick was confiscated.

"Joe sent me a text... One hour ago..." He chuckles to himself, it did go off but we decided to ignore it.

"What did he say?" I ask letting my hair to be natural.

"That they have evidence and that we should be there, as soon as..." He says looking at me. We boat burst out laughing.

"We better go then," I smile taking Brads hand and my iPhone before we leave our room and go to our old one where Joe is talking to officer NewLand.

"You guys took your time..." Connor smirks.

"I was tired shut up," I hide behind Brad. I can't lie even if it was to save my life.

"Br-Bra-Brad" Tris mimics me. I blush and stay hiding behind Brad.

"Alright guys enough..." Joe rolls his eyes yet smiles.

"We have the results," Derek tells us. I almost forgot. Actually, I did forget, for that tiny bit of time.

"And?" Brad and I ask at the same time.

"The DNA belongs to..."
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Cliff hanger! Sorry! Had to be done!
Sorry if this is the worst smut you have ever read/not read.
Who do you think did it? Last chance to tell me!
Not many chapters left, but a sequel will be starting after Christmas.
Vote, Comment and DM!
Sorry for any mistakes!
~ILoveYouBraddyBoy x