Chapter 40 : Celebrity Crush

Maggie's POV,

I threw Rachel out of my house. Should I feel bad? What if Brad does just feels bad for me? Maggie stop thinking like that.

"What you thinking about?" Asks Brad as he comes and lies down next to me, putting his arms around my waist and kissing my cheek.

"Just how annoyed I am," I tell him not moving.

"Awh, don't let her get to you," he says and cuddles up to me. I turn around and cuddle up to him trying to forget it all. Before I know it I'm drifting off to sleep.
~~~
When I wake up Brad is still cuddled up to me, and let me tell you something, I've missed waking up and not having him next to me.

"Morning," Brad croaks in his sexy morning voice.

"Morning you!" I giggle.

"Oh we have to go London today, I kind of forgot to mention..." Brad drifts off

"We? Why?" I question him.

"Me and you, and because Lucy and Beau are coming!" He tells me. That's great! I need to tell Lucy everything! She better be proud of me for kicking Rachel out. Or I will be so annoyed. The journey to London isn't too bad, Brad and I share headphones and listen to his playlist. I start drifting of to sleep as I lay there on Brad's shoulder and he strokes my hair while humming 'R U Mine'.

"Maggie," Brad shakes me softly.

"We here?" I whisper and stretch.

"Yes princess," he says and smiles.

"Princess?" I ask smiling.

"Yup, a problem?" He asks seriously.

"No! Course not!" I giggle. We go through the crowded underground and eventually walk out at the airport. As long as I'm aware only Lucy and Beau are coming.

"Who's your favourite?" Brad asks as we wait.

"Favourite?" Im confused.

"Yeah, out of our friends, The Janoskians?" He asks as if it was obvious.

"Oh," I'm a bit taken back. "Luke," I say confidently.

"Why Luke?" Brad wonders.

"Because he's good looking, for, handsome, he can sing," I tease.

"Stop," he shoots me a death stare and I can't stop giggling.

That when I see him. Beau, Lucy and Luke. FUCKING LUKE FROM FUCKING JANOSKIANS!

"Maggie!" Lucy runs up to me and hugs me. "Hello? Is Maggie in there?"

"Yeah sorry," I hug her back. I give a hug to Beau aswell.

"Hey," Luke says casually.

"H-he-hey," I blur out eventually.

"I'm only a human," he says and hugs me. I hug him back. I can't believe it. The Janoskians are someone I've supported since Lucy told me about her boyfriend around two years ago. Luke is my century crush. I've never been asked. No one ever cared. I realise how long I must be hugging him and let go blushing and looking at the floor.

"Is he your celebrity crush?" Brad asks loudly in front of him. With tears in my eyes I nod. I'm so star struck.

"Bless," Lucy, Beau and Luke all say together, while Brad hugs me. I hide my face into his neck.

"You two back together by the way?" Lucy asks. I bring myself around and nod smiling.

"Awh, Lucy told me all about you guys!" Beau tells us and hugs Lucy. Wait. Luke is staying at my house...

"Shall we go?" Brad says and we all walk out of the airport. We took the train back again, and Brad got noticed by a few fans, he followed them on Twitter and took some selfies. It made me smile, every time a fan notices them, it's amazing. Luke and I have been exchanging a few words, telling each other hobbies, music tastes and favourite books to read.

"You know, I didn't only know you thanks to Lucy," he says.

"How else?" I asked shocked. "Was I in your dream?" I giggle.

"No, but you're a model!" He smirks and Brad comes back and sat next to me, putting one arm around my waist the other linking to my right hand. Luke, Brad and I talk for most of the journey.

"I'm home!" I shout.

"We!! She means WE'RE home!" Brad shouts and takes Lucy's luggage into the spare room, Beau following him. I show Luke his room.

"Nice house," he evaluates the room, yet he speaks about the house.

"Mum had a great taste," I sigh and look down.
"She did," he agrees. And gives me a reassuring hug.

"Thanks," I say returning the hug then pulling away.

"Let me introduce you to everyone else," I smile and lead the way to the kitchen.
"And the famous Luke, who Maggie has a few posters of in her room finally arrives!" Lizzie and Jemima erupt into a set of giggles.

"Guys," I look down and blush.

"I better check those posters out, make sure they're printed out correctly," he jokes making the situation a slightly better for me.

They all introduce them selves and I bring out a few bottles of champagne and a few beers. It feels good to have people around me. But what will I do when the house is empty again? When they all go home?

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hey, I'm ill, and this is a filler!
Hope you like it and let me know!
Don't know when I will update next
Please Vote and stuff, so close to 2K!!!!!!
~ILoveYouBraddyBoy x