Chapter 45 : Didn't See That Coming

Maggie's POV,

I felt him look at me. The coldness of his eyes bore into mine. I tried to look away, but I couldn't. Why couldn't I?

"Don't try to run, I know where he lives," he warned me.

"How can you?" I cried at him, my legs glued to the floor. I was too scared of him, too scared to move, too scared to breathe.

"I'll never leave you alone, I will always find you! And every single time you run, the worse it will get," he threatens me as he always does.

"Please...leave...me..." I beg, sliding along the wall of the dull bedroom, he stands by the door chuckling to himself.

"And what would I get out of that Maggie hey?" He smirks at me, eyeing me up and down. I look down and realise I'm only in my under wear.

"How did I?" I ask, struggling for breath.

"I did," his smirk continues to stay on his face.

"How can you do this to me?" I scratch my arms making them bleed, while he starts to take steps towards me.

"Don't hurt yourself more than you have to," he shows pity. Pity over me.

"I don't hurt myself, YOU hurt me!" I scream at him.

"Enjoy it, it won't hurt as much then will it?" He says.

"I don't want this," I tell him. He grabs me by my waist and holds me close to him. I struggle and try to set myself free, only to fail.

"Who did you loose it to?!!" He screams at me.

"You made me loose it!" I scream back.

"No, I never, you slept with that boy didn't you?!" He grabs my wrist and snaps my hand into two. I scream in pain and agony.

"Brad!" I say with tears in my eyes. "I lost it to Brad!" I scream. He takes the belt out of his jeans and starts to whack me with it. Once, twice, three, four, five.

"Stop," I beg him. My father suddenly turns into Derek. Derek is just like him. Why is he here?

"Leave her alone!" Brad walks in. No please. Leave. Now.

"Oh lover boy," he smirks and leaves me alone.

Brad's POV,

"Brad!" She screams from her sleep. "I lost it to Brad!" Her body has been shaking for a while now. Numerous of times I was thinking about getting my mum, but it would be so much explaining. I held her as close to me as I could, trying to protect her from whatever nightmare she was having.

"Stop!" She screams. I hold her tighter scared myself.

"No!" She screams more. I've got to wake her up.

"Maggie," I shake her lightly. "Maggie," she suddenly snaps out of it breathing heavily.

"Don't touch me!" She gets up from my grip and slides along my bedroom wall. I'm so confused, I don't know what to do.

"It was just a nightmare, look, you're alright, I'm alright..." I stand up and slowly walk to her offering her both of my hands. She wipes her tears and takes my hands and stands up. Straight away she hugged me. It was a hug that told me she was scared, I put my arms around her.

"I'm so sorry," she sobs.

"What for?" I ask her confused.

"For this, for everything," she replies.

"Was it because we slept together?" I asked her as we sat down, and I gave her a glass of water that I had by my bed.

"No! Brad!" Her eyes widened. "I wanted it! Not like then..."

"I'm always here," I tell her.

"Thank you, Brad?"

"Yes princess?" She giggles at the word 'princess'.

"I love you," she says.

"I love you too," I reply and kiss her lightly.

"I'm sorry for waking you up, and for being me and everything," she says smiling.

"Don't apologise," I tell her. But why was she smiling? "You tired?" I ask her.

"Yeah, but, I don't want to sleep," she sighs.
"Come here" I put the douvet over us both. "I'll be here in the morning,"
I assure her.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hello 💕
Well :/
What do you guys think?
Please vote and be amazing like you always are!
Sorry for any mistakes
~ILoveYouBraddyBoy x